Da Vinci

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
      Da Vinci

      MissB wrote

      I take it back
          Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 3:31 pm (PDT)

      Da Vinci is a 14 april child and a pedophile, so perhaps there is something there that can go either way? be the predator or the protector?

      Just occured to me, though that might be pre-adjusted calendar which would make him closer to a taurus baby.

      Missb
      ==================================
      Yes, Taurus.

      Leonardo born Sat Apr 15 1452 OS, 9:40 PM LAT, Vinci, Tuscany, Italy

      Source: Circle Book of Charts - long explanation - this is from his grandfather's
      diary ("3 o'clock at night"), converted from sunset time etc.   Complicated.
      Rushed now, will send details later if you want them.

      Precession correction to 2000: 7 deg 38 min; Jupiter at Urn of Aquarius

      Never knew he was a pedophile - your source?

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
        actually he was born in the 3rd houir in the night on the 15th, which
        would be 14 by our reconning, as they started the day at sun down! I
        have a rather better translation of what his Grandpappy wrote, since
        Da Vinci is so popular these days.

        the better translation reads thus
        '1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my son,
        on the 15 day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the night.
        He bears the name Lionardo.' Antonio

        Charles Nicholl biographer

        1476 he was accused of sodomising 17 year old Jacopo Saltarelli
        a model
        Paolo and Zoroastro lived with him, and were both homosexual, whether
        they actually were his lovers or not ... but it is Giacomo who came
        to him at the age of ten, whose nick name was Salai "little imp", who
        was his life time lover,(leo was 38 or 39 at the time) supplanted
        only by another lover Melzi. he seems to at least have been constant
        in his affections.

        He was also purported to be a vegetarian...

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
          I did Verify the birth data with Rob Hand who did a fairly indepth
          evaluation on DaVinci at one point, he says yes with our reconning,
          14 April, time not exact, but rectified to some time after 9 pm and
          before 10, though this was a while back we spoke. MissB

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2006
            interestingly enough I was also born on a friday night! though
            somewhat later in era... and on the 13th no less... MissB

            > actually he was born in the 3rd houir in the night on the 15th,
            which
            > would be 14 by our reconning, as they started the day at sun down!
            > have a rather better translation of what his Grandpappy wrote,
            since
            > Da Vinci is so popular these days.
            >
            > the better translation reads thus
            > '1452. there was born to me a grandson, the son of Ser Piero my
            son,
            > on the 15 day of April, a Saturday, at the third hour of the night.
            > He bears the name Lionardo.' Antonio
            >
            > Charles Nicholl biographer
            >
            > 1476 he was accused of sodomising 17 year old Jacopo Saltarelli
            > a model
            > Paolo and Zoroastro lived with him, and were both homosexual,
            whether
            > they actually were his lovers or not ... but it is Giacomo who came
            > to him at the age of ten, whose nick name was Salai "little imp",
            who
            > was his life time lover,(leo was 38 or 39 at the time) supplanted
            > only by another lover Melzi. he seems to at least have been
            constant
            > in his affections.
            >
            > He was also purported to be a vegetarian...
            >
            > MissB
            >
            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
            > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
            > >
            > > MissB wrote
            > >
            > > I take it back
            > > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@ msbhavens1
            > > Date: Thu Oct 5, 2006 3:31 pm (PDT)
            > >
            > > Da Vinci is a 14 april child and a pedophile, so perhaps there is
            > something
            > > there that can go either way? be the predator or the protector?
            > >
            > > Just occured to me, though that might be pre-adjusted calendar
            > which would
            > > make him closer to a taurus baby.
            > >
            > > Missb
            > > ==================================
            > > Yes, Taurus.
            > >
            > > Leonardo born Sat Apr 15 1452 OS, 9:40 PM LAT, Vinci, Tuscany,
            Italy

            > > Source: Circle Book of Charts - long explanation - this is from
            his
            > > grandfather's
            > > diary ("3 o'clock at night"), converted from sunset time etc.
            > Complicated.
            > >
            > > Rushed now, will send details later if you want them.
            > >
            > > Precession correction to 2000: 7 deg 38 min; Jupiter at Urn of
            > Aquarius
            > >
            > > Never knew he was a pedophile - your source?
            > >
            > > Love, Diana

          • Gaby Mittelman
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

              I also have the date for Da Vinci

              14/ Apr 1452

              Hour 20.54

              In Toscani   Italy

              Born on a Friday .

              Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...

              Less and less people to look up to.

              Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of Rome

              Had their "boys " ....

              The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus on Aludra and S.Node on Sirius

              Chiron on Head of Hydrus.

              Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?

              What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?

              Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?

              Gaby

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
                okay non astrology post, just feel the need to state the obvious,
                please forgive me.

                Actually the one thing about this type of behavior that I find rather
                unforgivable, is that an adult knows that there is nothing wrong with
                waiting a few years, even when you have a precoscious child to deal
                with (there are a few out there, though truely very few) it is the
                adults responsibility to say no. so while I can appreciate someones
                genius, I think people who dont keep their hands off children should
                be locked away from them.

                okay venting over, back to astrology here. a tough discussion
                though.. the Mom in me wants to break out the guns and steele.

                MissB

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>
                wrote:

                > I also have the date for Da Vinci
                >
                > 14/ Apr 1452
                >
                > Hour 20.54
                >
                > In Toscani Italy
                >

                > Born on a Friday .
                >

                > Shocked with the news that he was a pedophile...
                >
                > Less and less people to look up to.
                >
                > Maybe in those time this was something usual, as all the Caesars of
                Rome

                > Had their "boys " ....
                >
                > The hart I have shows Venus on Mirphak, Mars on Sadalsuud, Uranus
                on Aludra
                > and S.Node on Sirius
                >
                > Chiron on Head of Hydrus.
                >
                > Any of these stars indicate pedophilia ?
                >
                > What angles should we look for to see pedophilia ?
                >
                > Mercury squares the Nodes from the 5th, what else ?
                >

                > Gaby

              • Morgana
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006

                  I am with you there Miss B.  Yes, children are precocious, naturally innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite wonderful to see.  It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent until some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child is making advances.  Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.

                  It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone says, ‘there, there, he has done much for the world’ etc. etc.   I have come across this view, whew…..

                  Morgana

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 7, 2006
                    No reason he or she can't do much for the world behind a locked door.
                    that is one thing about our prison system I dont approve of. if a
                    person has a skill that is good for the planet, then they should be
                    able to work from behind bars at that skill and pay their daily
                    upkeep and put the rest in the bank (for if they are releaseed or
                    support their outside obligations, aka psychological assistance to
                    the victems, family support to those they've left to shoulder such
                    things alone with their behavior etc...yes I understand there are
                    persons you can't let do anything because they are too dangerous, but
                    most prisoners aren't and just cost money to support) okay, dang
                    getting far off topic, again I appologise... MissB

                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Morgana <morganad@...> wrote:

                    > I am with you there Miss B. Yes, children are precocious, naturally
                    > innocent and naturally sexual if you will and this is quite
                    wonderful to
                    > see. It is all part of life and personality and remains innocent
                    until
                    > some pervert takes advantage, or in his sicko mind thinks the child
                    is
                    > making advances. Child being naturally loving and demonstrative.
                    >

                    > It enrages me further when the sicko is someone famous and someone
                    says,
                    > 'there, there, he has done much for the world' etc. etc. I have
                    come
                    > across this view, whew...
                    >
                    > Morgana
                    >

                    > http://www.m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra
                    > <http://m30.ca/contest/?fergie?diandra>

                  • Gabriella Mittelman
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
                      hello all,

                      I am anclosing here a Hebrew calendar.

                      http://cgate.co.il/calendar/calendar_diaspora.asp?month=4&year=1452
                      If Leonardo was born on a Saturday, than, by the calendar he was
                      born on the 17th , towards the morning og 18 .
                      because the 14 th was a wednesday !

                      Gaby

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 14, 2006
                        1452 old Gregorian. new gregorian would be a wednesday. MissB

                        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gabriella Mittelman"