Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

      > This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
      > noticed lately that these school shootings until
      > recently have been done by other kids.
      >
      > Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
      > committed by ADULTS!
      >
      > Is that freaky?
      >
      > One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
      > old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
      > years old?
      >
      > The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
      > rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
      > now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
      > these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!
      >

      > What the?

      The *Saturn* alignments I mentioned earlier? With Phekda and so
      forth? Maybe that has something to do with it?

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
        Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

        Mark sent:

        Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres
            Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
            Date: Wed Oct 4, 2006 8:34 pm (PDT)

        There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
        correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
        than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
        and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
        Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
        and I'm certainly no pedophile.

        Mark A. Holmes
        ==========================
        Goes without saying, Mark!  I have more of those
        placements than you do!

        I think the Urn-of-Aquarius one is interesting, especially
        because of what Manilius and Ptolemy wrote.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2006
          Simi Valley CA used to be called the pedophile capitol of the US. its
          also been known as Cop city as more police officers live there than
          just about anywhere else in southern CA. And yes it is the site of
          the infamous Denny trial. I used to wonder if that meant a lot of
          cops were pedophiles, but currently wondering again about the either
          predator or protector idea? Child social services used to call the
          place Slimey Valley. Allegedly a lot of that activity has moved on,
          but I wouldnt' want to live there, in any case some data...

          Simi was incorporated on 10/10/1969, I use a noon chart.
          (does anyone have the star scape for this day? rising MC and
          setting?)

          Uranus and Moon both in your 3-10 range of Libra.

          Also note the Venus Pluto conj. at 21-25 Virgo

          NN at 21 Pisces.

          interestingly from 21 Virgo to 17 Libra you have Venus, Pluto,
          Mercury, uranus, moon and sun.

          Neptune 26 Sco 59

          Mars 12 CAp 35

          Saturn 6 TAu 53

          some asteroids:
          Chiron 4 Aries 01
          Lillith 23 can 36
          Cerres 29 Cap o7
          Juno 6 cap
          Vesta 10 Leo 54
          Pholus 25 Aqu 25
          Pallas 1 Cap

          <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > News reports say that Charles Roberts, the murderer of the
          Pennsylvania
          > schoolgirls, was a pedophile; this made me think of the 1996
          Dunblane,
          > Scotland school massacre, also by a pedophile, who killed himself
          as Roberts
          > did.
          >
          > Thanks to Ken Gillman's remarkable study of the Dunblane tragedy
          (see
          > http://www.astrodatabank.com/AS/ASWhoWillSurvive.htm )
          > we have detailed data on the Dunblane event, and the full birth
          data of the
          > perpetrator.
          >
          > So far, for the Pennsylvania event, we have an approximate time and
          the
          > birth date (only) of the killer.
          >
          > Dunblane School Massacre
          > March 13, 1996
          > 9:32 AM +0
          > Dunblane, Scotland
          > 56N12, 3W59
          >
          > Perpetrator:
          > Thomas Watt Hamilton
          > May 10, 1952
          > 8:53 AM BST -1
          > Glasgow, Scotland
          > 55N53, 4W15
          > Amish School Massacre (Roberts arrival)
          > Oct 2, 2006
          > 10:25 AM EDT +4
          > Nickel Mines, PA
          > 40N01, 76W08
          >
          > Charles Carl Roberts
          > Dec 7, 1973
          > no further data - lived in Bart, PA, 39N56, 76W04
          >
          > For a while I have been collecting degree areas that turn up on the
          > charts of pedophiles - please be aware that what follows is very
          rough,
          > very preliminary, and based on a small number of charts:
          >
          > 10-11 Aries, 24-26 Aries, 7-9 Gem, 24-29 Can, 13-21 Leo, 0-15
          Virgo,
          > 3-10 Libra, 26-29 Scorp, 2-7 Sag, 12-16 Sag, 27Sag-0Cap, 13-15 Cap,
          > 27Cap-0Aquar, 6-15Aquar, 0-15 Pisc, 28Pisc-0 Aries
          > (The 0-15 Pisces is a high-frequency area, especially 9-11 Pisces;
          this
          > is the Urn of Aquarius, which Ptolemy included in his placements
          that
          > produced, under certain aspects, "depraved individuals...in some
          formations
          > utterly obscene"...and Roman astrologer Manilius called Aquarius the
          > "unclad,
          > youthful, river-pouring Waterman". and the "youthful, naked
          Waterman"
          > (I wondered why Aquarius was so definitely described as a naked
          youth until
          > I found his stars so consistently on charts of pedophiles!)
          >
          > The Dunblane murderer, Thomas Watt Hamilton, had his MC at 10
          Pisces 33,
          > right at Situla, Kappa Aquarii and Satabhisaj, Lambda Aquarii, at
          the mouth
          > of
          > the Water-Pourer's Urn (at his attack and suicide, Mercury was 9
          Pisces 52;
          > at the
          > Amish School attack, Uranus was 11 Pisces 43));
          >
          > Hamilton's Mercury was 24 Aries 15, Robert's Mars, 26 Aries 11 -
          aligned
          > with stars of Andromeda's chains - fantasies of bondage?
          >
          > Amish school attack Mars: 15 Libra 56; Dunblane attack, Chiron 12
          Libra 34,
          > NNode 17 Libra 22
          > Amish attack Venus 2 Libra 43, Dunblane attack Zeus 1 Libra 32;
          > Amish attack Equatorial Asc 3 Sag 19, Dunblane Pluto 3 Sag 06
          > Amish attack Chiron 4 Aquar 29, Dunblane Uranus 3 Aquar 19
          > Amish attack Ceres 12 Aquar 45, Neptune 17 Aquar 14; Dunblane MC 14
          Aquar 12
          > Amish attack NNode 25 Pisces 18, Dunblane Mars 21 Pisces, Sun 23
          Pisces,
          > Saturn 27 Pisces
          > Amish attack Hades 26 Gem 31, Dunblane Asc 27 Gem 13
          > Amish attack Saturn 21 Leo 32, Dunblane Pluto 19 Leo 27
          >
          > Hamilton's Saturn was 8 Libra 59, (the Sun-Zeus conj of the Amish
          > School attack) (Zeus relates to firearms); this is the area of
          Vindemiatrix,

          > a violent influence, and on the list of pedophiledegree areas.
          >
          > We have all wondered why there has been a sudden spate of school
          > attacks in the last week or two; at the Autumn Equinox 10 days ago,
          > there was a tight Moon-Zeus-Mars conjunction at
          > 7 Libra 21/9 Libra 41/9 Libra 44 - so there's that 3-10 Libra area
          on
          > the pedophile list, and Zeus = firearms. At Nickel Mines, PA, the
          > angles are almost the same as Washington, with Saturn in both cases
          > cnj the cusp of the 3rd (schools) and Uranus culminating nr the
          10th cusp.
          > The 3rd cusp is ruled by the Sun (rules children), and the Sun at 0
          Libra
          > is marching toward that Zeus-Mars cnj - the Pennsylvania event
          happened
          > when the Sun reached the conjunction, and Mars had moved on to
          Merga,
          > 38 Bootes, the reaping-hook in the Herdsman's left hand, Kraz, Beta
          Corvi
          > in the ill-omened Crow, and brooding, violent Seginus, a star in the
          > Herdsman's
          > shoulder.
          >
          > The Mars-Saturn midpoint was 15 Virgo 06 cnj the IC at Nickel Mines.
          > The 12th cusp, both in Washington and Nickel Mines, is the Pleiades
          cluster
          > -
          > "something to weep about;" the 12th is the 8th of the 5th: the
          death of
          > children.
          >
          > Love, Diana
          >
          > PS: At the Equinox set for Washington, Neptune, co-ruler of the 10,
          is in
          > the 8th,
          > square Jupiter, the other ruler of the 10th, in the 5th which is
          the 8th of
          > the 10th.
          > The solstice points of Mars and Zeus are at 20 Pisces in the 10th,
          opposing
          > Venus,
          > ruler 12 and 5, on the POTUS Saturn and square the US Mars.
          Dangerous