Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
      correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
      than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
      and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
      Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
      and I'm certainly no pedophile.

      > well, are these things planet dependent? my sun is 23 Ars 38 and I
      > would be about the furthest opposite of a pedophile, in fact
      children
      > I've never seen before try to crawl into my arms for protection.
      lost
      > children, abused children, you name it. I have been shocked over
      the
      > years to discover just how many of my adult friends were abused as
      > children, and pretty much are drawn to me because they say they
      feel
      > safe around me??? always thought it was strange. animals also come
      > me, but I dnot think they are abused, they just like me.
      especially
      > bears, cats of all variety, canines, and rapters... sigh...
      >
      > In fact after reviewing the data a bit, sounds like a great deal
      of
      > debilitated Mercury? my mercs at 21 ARS
      >
      > MissB
      >

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
      > <fixed.stars@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi
      > >
      > > News reports say that Charles Roberts, the murderer of the
      > Pennsylvania
      > > schoolgirls, was a pedophile; this made me think of the 1996
      > Dunblane,
      > > Scotland school massacre, also by a pedophile, who killed
      himself
      > as Roberts
      > > did.
      > >
      > > Thanks to Ken Gillman's remarkable study of the Dunblane tragedy
      > (see
      > > http://www.astrodatabank.com/AS/ASWhoWillSurvive.htm )
      > > we have detailed data on the Dunblane event, and the full birth
      > data of the
      > > perpetrator.
      > >
      > > So far, for the Pennsylvania event, we have an approximate time
      and
      > the
      > > birth date (only) of the killer.
      > >
      > > Dunblane School Massacre
      > > March 13, 1996
      > > 9:32 AM +0
      > > Dunblane, Scotland
      > > 56N12, 3W59
      > >
      > > Perpetrator:
      > > Thomas Watt Hamilton
      > > May 10, 1952
      > > 8:53 AM BST -1
      > > Glasgow, Scotland
      > > 55N53, 4W15
      > > Amish School Massacre (Roberts arrival)
      > > Oct 2, 2006
      > > 10:25 AM EDT +4
      > > Nickel Mines, PA
      > > 40N01, 76W08
      > >
      > > Charles Carl Roberts
      > > Dec 7, 1973
      > > no further data - lived in Bart, PA, 39N56, 76W04
      -

      > > For a while I have been collecting degree areas that turn up on
      the
      > > charts of pedophiles - please be aware that what follows is very
      > rough,
      > > very preliminary, and based on a small number of charts:
      > >
      > > 10-11 Aries, 24-26 Aries, 7-9 Gem, 24-29 Can, 13-21 Leo, 0-15
      > Virgo,
      > > 3-10 Libra, 26-29 Scorp, 2-7 Sag, 12-16 Sag, 27Sag-0Cap, 13-15
      Cap,
      > > 27Cap-0Aquar, 6-15Aquar, 0-15 Pisc, 28Pisc-0 Aries
      > > (The 0-15 Pisces is a high-frequency area, especially 9-11
      Pisces;
> [...]
      > > "unclad,
      > > youthful, river-pouring Waterman". and the "youthful, naked
      > Waterman"
      > > (I wondered why Aquarius was so definitely described as a naked
      > youth until
      > > I found his stars so consistently on charts of pedophiles!)
      > >
      > > The Dunblane murderer, Thomas Watt Hamilton, had his MC at 10
      > Pisces 33,
      > > right at Situla, Kappa Aquarii and Satabhisaj, Lambda Aquarii,
      at
      > the mouth
      > > of
      > > the Water-Pourer's Urn (at his attack and suicide, Mercury was 9
      > Pisces 52;
      > > at the
      > > Amish School attack, Uranus was 11 Pisces 43));
      > >
      > > Hamilton's Mercury was 24 Aries 15, Robert's Mars, 26 Aries 11 -
      > aligned
      > > with stars of Andromeda's chains - fantasies of bondage?
      > >
      > > Amish school attack Mars: 15 Libra 56; Dunblane attack, Chiron
      12
      > Libra 34,
      > > NNode 17 Libra 22
      > > Amish attack Venus 2 Libra 43, Dunblane attack Zeus 1 Libra 32;
      > > Amish attack Equatorial Asc 3 Sag 19, Dunblane Pluto 3 Sag 06
      > > Amish attack Chiron 4 Aquar 29, Dunblane Uranus 3 Aquar 19
      > > Amish attack Ceres 12 Aquar 45, Neptune 17 Aquar 14; Dunblane MC
      14
      > Aquar 12
      > > Amish attack NNode 25 Pisces 18, Dunblane Mars 21 Pisces, Sun 23
      > Pisces,
      > > Saturn 27 Pisces
      > > Amish attack Hades 26 Gem 31, Dunblane Asc 27 Gem 13
      > > Amish attack Saturn 21 Leo 32, Dunblane Pluto 19 Leo 27
      > >
      > > Hamilton's Saturn was 8 Libra 59, (the Sun-Zeus conj of the Amish
      > > School attack) (Zeus relates to firearms); this is the area of
      > Vindemiatrix,
      > >
      > > a violent influence, and on the list of pedophiledegree areas.
      > >
      > > We have all wondered why there has been a sudden spate of school
      > > attacks in the last week or two; at the Autumn Equinox 10 days
      ago,
      > > there was a tight Moon-Zeus-Mars conjunction at
      > > 7 Libra 21/9 Libra 41/9 Libra 44 - so there's that 3-10 Libra
      area
      > on
      > > the pedophile list, and Zeus = firearms. At Nickel Mines, PA, the
      > > angles are almost the same as Washington, with Saturn in both
      cases
      > > cnj the cusp of the 3rd (schools) and Uranus culminating nr the
      > 10th cusp.
      > > The 3rd cusp is ruled by the Sun (rules children), and the Sun
      at 0
      > Libra
      > > is marching toward that Zeus-Mars cnj - the Pennsylvania event
      > happened
      > > when the Sun reached the conjunction, and Mars had moved on to
      > Merga,
      > > 38 Bootes, the reaping-hook in the Herdsman's left hand, Kraz,
      Beta
      > Corvi
      > > in the ill-omened Crow, and brooding, violent Seginus, a star in
      the
      > > Herdsman's
      > > shoulder.
      > >
      > > The Mars-Saturn midpoint was 15 Virgo 06 cnj the IC at Nickel
      Mines.
      > > The 12th cusp, both in Washington and Nickel Mines, is the
      Pleiades

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

        > This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
        > noticed lately that these school shootings until
        > recently have been done by other kids.
        >
        > Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
        > committed by ADULTS!
        >
        > Is that freaky?
        >
        > One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
        > old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
        > years old?
        >
        > The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
        > rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
        > now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
        > these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!
        >

        > What the?

        The *Saturn* alignments I mentioned earlier? With Phekda and so
        forth? Maybe that has something to do with it?

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
          Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

          Mark sent:

          Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres
              Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
              Date: Wed Oct 4, 2006 8:34 pm (PDT)

          There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
          correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
          than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
          and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
          Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
          and I'm certainly no pedophile.

          Mark A. Holmes
          ==========================
          Goes without saying, Mark!  I have more of those
          placements than you do!

          I think the Urn-of-Aquarius one is interesting, especially
          because of what Manilius and Ptolemy wrote.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 6, 2006
            Simi Valley CA used to be called the pedophile capitol of the US. its
            also been known as Cop city as more police officers live there than
            just about anywhere else in southern CA. And yes it is the site of
            the infamous Denny trial. I used to wonder if that meant a lot of
            cops were pedophiles, but currently wondering again about the either
            predator or protector idea? Child social services used to call the
            place Slimey Valley. Allegedly a lot of that activity has moved on,
            but I wouldnt' want to live there, in any case some data...

            Simi was incorporated on 10/10/1969, I use a noon chart.
            (does anyone have the star scape for this day? rising MC and
            setting?)

            Uranus and Moon both in your 3-10 range of Libra.

            Also note the Venus Pluto conj. at 21-25 Virgo

            NN at 21 Pisces.

            interestingly from 21 Virgo to 17 Libra you have Venus, Pluto,
            Mercury, uranus, moon and sun.

            Neptune 26 Sco 59

            Mars 12 CAp 35

            Saturn 6 TAu 53