Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

      > This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
      > noticed lately that these school shootings until
      > recently have been done by other kids.
      >
      > Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
      > committed by ADULTS!
      >
      > Is that freaky?
      >
      > One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
      > old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
      > years old?
      >
      > The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
      > rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
      > now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
      > these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!
      >

      > What the?

      Looks to me like men blaming the young for their own temptations.
      What a cop-out blame is?

      I remember whilst contracting out amongst the corporate world,
      a guy who was treating everyone badly was excused due to him having
      problems at home, namely with his wife. Thus the blame was sidelined
      and the guy was off the hook, so to speak. ie. dumped on the invisible
      wife. All very socially acceptible! eek! Thus there were a lot of
      brutilized people in the firm. I used to rant, that he should get his
      act together and sort it out. Not to his face but to other people.
      Hopefully such "whispering" might have twigged something in his brain.

      If it had got worse around me I certainly would have said something,
      as I did in some places. Now they have a psychologist here who
      specializes in corporate psychopaths and what to do with them. He
      meets with CEOs in after work hours to discuss strategies.
      Psychopathology is not able to be healed. I suspect pedophilia is the
      same. Very leery huh?

      Heather

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
        correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
        than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
        and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
        Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
        and I'm certainly no pedophile.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

          > This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
          > noticed lately that these school shootings until
          > recently have been done by other kids.
          >
          > Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
          > committed by ADULTS!
          >
          > Is that freaky?
          >
          > One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
          > old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
          > years old?
          >
          > The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
          > rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
          > now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
          > these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!
          >

          > What the?

          The *Saturn* alignments I mentioned earlier? With Phekda and so
          forth? Maybe that has something to do with it?

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
            Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

            Mark sent:

            Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres
                Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
                Date: Wed Oct 4, 2006 8:34 pm (PDT)

            There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
            correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
            than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
            and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
            Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
            and I'm certainly no pedophile.

            Mark A. Holmes
            ==========================
            Goes without saying, Mark!  I have more of those
            placements than you do!

            I think the Urn-of-Aquarius one is interesting, especially
            because of what Manilius and Ptolemy wrote.

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 6, 2006
              Simi Valley CA used to be called the pedophile capitol of the US. its
              also been known as Cop city as more police officers live there than
              just about anywhere else in southern CA. And yes it is the site of
              the infamous Denny trial. I used to wonder if that meant a lot of
              cops were pedophiles, but currently wondering again about the either
              predator or protector idea? Child social services used to call the
              place Slimey Valley. Allegedly a lot of that activity has moved on,
              but I wouldnt' want to live there, in any case some data...

              Simi was incorporated on 10/10/1969, I use a noon chart.
              (does anyone have the star scape for this day? rising MC and
              setting?)

              Uranus and Moon both in your 3-10 range of Libra.

              Also note the Venus Pluto conj. at 21-25 Virgo

              NN at 21 Pisces.

              interestingly from 21 Virgo to 17 Libra you have Venus, Pluto,
              Mercury, uranus, moon and sun.

              Neptune 26 Sco 59

              Mars 12 CAp 35

              Saturn 6 TAu 53