Pedophiles/School Massacres

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2006
      Pedophiles/School Massacres

      Hi

      News reports say that Charles Roberts, the murderer of the Pennsylvania
      schoolgirls, was a pedophile; this made me think of the 1996 Dunblane,
      Scotland school massacre, also by a pedophile, who killed himself as Roberts
      did.

      Thanks to Ken Gillman's remarkable study of the Dunblane tragedy (see
      http://www.astrodatabank.com/AS/ASWhoWillSurvive.htm )
      we have detailed data on the Dunblane event, and the full birth data of the
      perpetrator.

      So far, for the Pennsylvania event, we have an approximate time and the
      birth date (only) of the killer.

      Dunblane School Massacre
      March 13, 1996
      9:32 AM  +0
      Dunblane, Scotland
      56N12, 3W59

      Perpetrator:
      Thomas Watt Hamilton
      May 10, 1952
      8:53 AM BST -1
      Glasgow, Scotland
      55N53, 4W15
      Amish School Massacre (Roberts arrival)
      Oct 2, 2006
      10:25 AM EDT  +4
      Nickel Mines, PA
      40N01, 76W08

      Charles Carl Roberts
      Dec 7, 1973
      no further data - lived in Bart, PA, 39N56, 76W04

      For a while I have been collecting degree areas that turn up on the
      charts of pedophiles - please be aware that what follows is very rough,
      very preliminary, and based on a small number of charts:

      10-11 Aries, 24-26 Aries, 7-9 Gem, 24-29 Can, 13-21 Leo, 0-15 Virgo,
      3-10 Libra, 26-29 Scorp, 2-7 Sag, 12-16 Sag, 27Sag-0Cap, 13-15 Cap,
      27Cap-0Aquar, 6-15Aquar, 0-15 Pisc,  28Pisc-0 Aries
      (The 0-15 Pisces is a high-frequency area, especially 9-11 Pisces; this
      is the Urn of Aquarius, which Ptolemy included in his placements that
      produced, under certain aspects, "depraved individuals...in some formations
      utterly obscene"...and Roman astrologer Manilius called Aquarius the "unclad,
      youthful, river-pouring Waterman". and the "youthful, naked Waterman"
      (I wondered why Aquarius was so definitely described as a naked youth until
      I found his stars so consistently on charts of pedophiles!)

      The Dunblane murderer, Thomas Watt Hamilton, had his MC at 10 Pisces 33,
      right at Situla, Kappa Aquarii and Satabhisaj, Lambda Aquarii, at the mouth of
      the Water-Pourer's Urn (at his attack and suicide, Mercury was 9 Pisces 52; at the
      Amish School attack, Uranus was 11 Pisces 43));

      Hamilton's Mercury was 24 Aries 15, Robert's Mars, 26 Aries 11 - aligned
      with stars of Andromeda's chains - fantasies of bondage?

      Amish school attack Mars: 15 Libra 56; Dunblane attack, Chiron 12 Libra 34,
      NNode 17 Libra 22
      Amish attack Venus 2 Libra 43, Dunblane attack Zeus 1 Libra 32;
      Amish attack Equatorial Asc 3 Sag 19,  Dunblane Pluto 3 Sag 06
      Amish attack Chiron 4 Aquar 29, Dunblane Uranus 3 Aquar 19
      Amish attack Ceres 12 Aquar 45, Neptune 17 Aquar 14; Dunblane MC 14 Aquar 12
      Amish attack NNode 25 Pisces 18, Dunblane Mars 21 Pisces, Sun 23 Pisces, Saturn 27 Pisces
      Amish attack Hades 26 Gem 31, Dunblane Asc 27 Gem 13
      Amish attack Saturn 21 Leo 32, Dunblane Pluto 19 Leo 27

      Hamilton's Saturn was 8 Libra 59, (the Sun-Zeus conj of the Amish
      School attack) (Zeus relates to firearms); this is the area of Vindemiatrix,
      a violent influence, and on the list of pedophiledegree areas.

      We have all wondered why there has been a sudden spate of school
      attacks in the last week or two; at the Autumn Equinox 10 days ago,
      there was a tight Moon-Zeus-Mars conjunction at
      7 Libra 21/9 Libra 41/9 Libra 44 - so there's that 3-10 Libra area on
      the pedophile list, and Zeus = firearms. At Nickel Mines, PA, the
      angles are almost the same as Washington, with Saturn in both cases
      cnj the cusp of the 3rd (schools) and Uranus culminating nr the 10th cusp.
      The 3rd cusp is ruled by the Sun (rules children), and the Sun at 0 Libra
      is marching toward that Zeus-Mars cnj - the Pennsylvania event happened
      when the Sun reached the conjunction, and Mars had moved on to Merga,
      38 Bootes, the reaping-hook in the Herdsman's left hand, Kraz, Beta Corvi
      in the ill-omened Crow, and brooding, violent Seginus, a star in the Herdsman's
      shoulder.

      The Mars-Saturn midpoint was 15 Virgo 06 cnj the IC at Nickel Mines.
      The 12th cusp, both in Washington and Nickel Mines, is the Pleiades cluster -
      "something to weep about;" the 12th is the 8th of the 5th: the death of children.

      Love, Diana

      PS: At the Equinox set for Washington, Neptune, co-ruler of the 10, is in the 8th,
      square Jupiter, the other ruler of the 10th, in the 5th which is the 8th of the 10th.
      The solstice points of Mars and Zeus are at 20 Pisces in the 10th, opposing Venus,
      ruler 12 and 5, on the POTUS Saturn and square the US Mars.  Dangerous

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
        well, are these things planet dependent? my sun is 23 Ars 38 and I
        would be about the furthest opposite of a pedophile, in fact children
        I've never seen before try to crawl into my arms for protection. lost
        children, abused children, you name it. I have been shocked over the
        years to discover just how many of my adult friends were abused as
        children, and pretty much are drawn to me because they say they feel
        safe around me??? always thought it was strange. animals also come to
        me, but I dnot think they are abused, they just like me. especially
        bears, cats of all variety, canines, and rapters... sigh...

        In fact after reviewing the data a bit, sounds like a great deal of
        debilitated Mercury? my mercs at 21 ARS

        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > The Mars-Saturn midpoint was 15 Virgo 06 cnj the IC at Nickel Mines.
        > The 12th cusp, both in Washington and Nickel Mines, is the Pleiades
        cluster
        > -
        > "something to weep about;" the 12th is the 8th of the 5th: the
        death of
        > children.
        >
        > Love, Diana
        >
        > PS: At the Equinox set for Washington, Neptune, co-ruler of the 10,
        is in
        > the 8th,
        > square Jupiter, the other ruler of the 10th, in the 5th which is
        the 8th of
        > the 10th.
        > The solstice points of Mars and Zeus are at 20 Pisces in the 10th,
        opposing
        > Venus,
        > ruler 12 and 5, on the POTUS Saturn and square the US Mars.

      • Lu
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
          This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
          noticed lately that these school shootings until
          recently have been done by other kids.

          Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
          committed by ADULTS!

          Is that freaky?

          One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
          old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
          years old?

          The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
          rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
          now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
          these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!

          What the?

        • Heather
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

            > This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
            > noticed lately that these school shootings until
            > recently have been done by other kids.
            >
            > Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
            > committed by ADULTS!
            >
            > Is that freaky?
            >
            > One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
            > old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
            > years old?
            >
            > The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
            > rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
            > now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
            > these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!
            >

            > What the?

            Looks to me like men blaming the young for their own temptations.
            What a cop-out blame is?

            I remember whilst contracting out amongst the corporate world,
            a guy who was treating everyone badly was excused due to him having
            problems at home, namely with his wife. Thus the blame was sidelined
            and the guy was off the hook, so to speak. ie. dumped on the invisible
            wife. All very socially acceptible! eek! Thus there were a lot of
            brutilized people in the firm. I used to rant, that he should get his
            act together and sort it out. Not to his face but to other people.
            Hopefully such "whispering" might have twigged something in his brain.

            If it had got worse around me I certainly would have said something,
            as I did in some places. Now they have a psychologist here who
            specializes in corporate psychopaths and what to do with them. He
            meets with CEOs in after work hours to discuss strategies.
            Psychopathology is not able to be healed. I suspect pedophilia is the
            same. Very leery huh?

            Heather

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
              There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
              correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
              than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
              and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
              Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
              and I'm certainly no pedophile.

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 4, 2006
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

                > This has nothing to do with the planets but has anyone
                > noticed lately that these school shootings until
                > recently have been done by other kids.
                >
                > Of the last 4, since late August, 3 out of 4 have been
                > committed by ADULTS!
                >
                > Is that freaky?
                >
                > One was 32, one 53, and one 27. And how can a 20 year
                > old grudge be taken out on a child who is not even 20
                > years old?
                >
                > The 53 year old man who shot Emily Keyes, it is
                > rumored that he looked her up on the Internet! So
                > now, instead of arranging dates with 13 year olds,
                > these guys are shooting up schools????!!!!
                >

                > What the?

                The *Saturn* alignments I mentioned earlier? With Phekda and so
                forth? Maybe that has something to do with it?

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 5, 2006
                  Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres

                  Mark sent:

                  Re: Pedophiles/School Massacres
                      Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
                      Date: Wed Oct 4, 2006 8:34 pm (PDT)

                  There's probably more to it than just placements, assuming these
                  correlations are found to continue over a larger number of charts
                  than Diana R. has examined so far. I have my IC at 28 Cancer, Uranus
                  and Pluto in the first half of Virgo, Pallas and Venus in the 3-10
                  Libra range, my Midheaven at 28 Capricorn, and Chiron at 11 Pisces,
                  and I'm certainly no pedophile.

                  Mark A. Holmes
                  ==========================
                  Goes without saying, Mark!  I have more of those
                  placements than you do!

                  I think the Urn-of-Aquarius one is interesting, especially
                  because of what Manilius and Ptolemy wrote.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 6, 2006
                    Simi Valley CA used to be called the pedophile capitol of the US. its
                    also been known as Cop city as more police officers live there than
                    just about anywhere else in southern CA. And yes it is the site of
                    the infamous Denny trial. I used to wonder if that meant a lot of
                    cops were pedophiles, but currently wondering again about the either
                    predator or protector idea? Child social services used to call the
                    place Slimey Valley. Allegedly a lot of that activity has moved on,
                    but I wouldnt' want to live there, in any case some data...

                    Simi was incorporated on 10/10/1969, I use a noon chart.
                    (does anyone have the star scape for this day? rising MC and
                    setting?)

                    Uranus and Moon both in your 3-10 range of Libra.

                    Also note the Venus Pluto conj. at 21-25 Virgo

                    NN at 21 Pisces.

                    interestingly from 21 Virgo to 17 Libra you have Venus, Pluto,
                    Mercury, uranus, moon and sun.

                    Neptune 26 Sco 59

                    Mars 12 CAp 35

                    Saturn 6 TAu 53