Another School Shooting?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      this time an amish school in Penn. what is with the rash of this type
      of incident? MissB
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Further what is with the attacks on young girls, specifically, I
        believe Venus was recently square Pluto, but is past that now, so
        other connection is ???? MissB

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006

          > Further what is with the attacks on young girls, specifically, I
          > believe Venus was recently square Pluto, but is past that now, so
          > other connection is ???? MissB

          Well, the star alignments I've been listing include Saturn on Ras
          Elased Australis and Ras Elased Borealis (in Leo's head), which can be
          read together, according to Anne Wright:

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/RasElasedBore.html

          ("heartless and cruel"--Noonan)

          Ebertin says something about severe depression and suicide and
          "feverish diseases".

          Now Saturn is conjoining Phekda (Gamma Ursae Majoris), too.

          (Ebertin = "a great blood bath," "a pathological sex nature").

          Also, you have Uranus on Ekchusis (Lambda Aquarii) and Head of Hydrus
          (Alpha Hydri), and North Node on BL Lacertae, as well as Pluto on
          Lesath and Shaula in the Scorpion's stinger, all of which seems to me
          to be fostering a sort of generalized nastiness.

          Pluto is also aligned with Grumium (Xi Draconis), which I think is in
          the Dragon's face (around its chin: where a man's beard grows). I'm
          thinking "insolence" or "daring" (as in "pulling one's beard," an
          insult), "macho," or "misfit." Male energies as menacing, insolent or
          dangerous.

          As to what could tie this to girls in particular now (given that the
          transiting Venus-Pluto square you mention is over), I don't know.