Hugo Chavez (was Re: interesting news bits)

    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
      for some reason every time I hear someone whining about other people
      saying bad things about us I think of one of my favorite Star Trek
      quotes (and isnt' fiction fun to quote?) Sarek "there can be no
      insult, where none is taken."

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>

      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_28>,
      > >1954
      > > >

      > > > He's got the North Node aligned with Manubrium (Omicron
      Sagittarii):