Re: apology, Chiron and Eclipse

    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
      =) see the message I sent right after. =) MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>

      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
        for some reason every time I hear someone whining about other people
        saying bad things about us I think of one of my favorite Star Trek
        quotes (and isnt' fiction fun to quote?) Sarek "there can be no
        insult, where none is taken."

        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_28>,
        > >1954
        > > >

        > > > He's got the North Node aligned with Manubrium (Omicron
        Sagittarii):