RE: [thefixedstars] Hugo Chavez (was Re: interesting news bits)

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 30 12:40 AM
      I have to laugh when people make a big deal about Chavez's obvious disdain
      for Bush or any Americans in power. I mean seriously, they've tried to kill
      this guy how many times? Of course he's going to be upset.

      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
        =) see the message I sent right after. =) MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>

        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
          for some reason every time I hear someone whining about other people
          saying bad things about us I think of one of my favorite Star Trek
          quotes (and isnt' fiction fun to quote?) Sarek "there can be no
          insult, where none is taken."