Occultation Data now up on web pages

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 3:03 AM
      Hullo everyone,

      This is just to let you know that I have put up the web pages of occultation
      data. I have done 400 years 1700 to 2099.

      There are five bright stars that the Moon can occult - El Nath in Taurus,
      Aldebaran in Taurus, Antares in Scorpio, Spica in Virgo and Regulus in Leo.
      I have the 400 years of data for all five stars. Of couse the Moon can
      occult many other stars but these are the only mag 2 or brighter stars.

      The link is:

      http://astrologos.co.uk/fixedstars.htm

      And click on the link to occultations

      Bye for now

      Bernadette Brady
      Astro Logos
      www.astrologos.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 2:41 PM
        Thank you.

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- Astro Logos <office@...> wrote:
        > Hullo everyone,
        >
        > This is just to let you know that I have put up the
        > web pages of occultation
        > data. I have done 400 years 1700 to 2099.
        >
        > There are five bright stars that the Moon can occult
        > - El Nath in Taurus,
        > Aldebaran in Taurus, Antares in Scorpio, Spica in
        > Virgo and Regulus in Leo.
        > I have the 400 years of data for all five stars. Of
        > couse the Moon can
        > occult many other stars but these are the only mag 2
        > or brighter stars.
        >
        > The link is:
        >
        > http://astrologos.co.uk/fixedstars.htm
        >
        > And click on the link to occultations