interesting news bits

    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
      Interesting that Venezuella (sp?) should be in the news so much these
      days, this chavez guy really likes his limelight. Did someone say that
      the eclipse highlighted some aspect in that chart?

      Also more hiding of things by white house. I've been thinking aobut
      this and the more I think about it the more I think its related to W's
      12 house sun, any thoughts... well just thought I'd put out some food
      for thought.

      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
        Aha! it was on another Forum (Skyscript, Nice Bernadette Brady
        interview by Garry Phillipson on there by the way) that the
        information came up.

        Amelia said "I was musing a little more on this and wondered, since
        Venezuela was one of the few countries actually touched by this
        eclipse, whether it had anything at all at 29 degrees. As it happens
        the final independence date for the country was 22 sep 1830, so it has
        its sun at 29 virgo!

        But I wasn't aware of anything much happening there so I just did a
        net search and found this:

        6:22 a.m. September 25, 2006
        CARACAS, Venezuela – The verbal attacks Venezuelan President Hugo
        Chavez launched against President Bush should not affect diplomatic
        relations between the countries, the U.S. ambassador said Monday.
        William Brownfield said officials in Washington would try to overlook
        the string of insults uttered last week by Chavez, who called
        Bush "the devil" at the U.N. General Assembly and an "alcoholic" at a
        church in Harlem, New York."

        > Interesting that Venezuella (sp?) should be in the news so much
        these
        > days, this chavez guy really likes his limelight. Did someone say
        that
        > the eclipse highlighted some aspect in that chart?
        >
        > Also more hiding of things by white house. I've been thinking aobut
        > this and the more I think about it the more I think its related to
        W's
        > 12 house sun, any thoughts... well just thought I'd put out some
        food
        > for thought.
        >
        > MissB

      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
          It is my persona, unscientific theory that W is leading us out of the
          Age of Pisces and into the Age of Aquarius. After all, the Age of
          Pisces is all about sacrificing the ego and its attachment to the life
          for the greater cause. The cause can be a philosophy,a religion or a
          border. The Piscean Age is about dying because one thinks there is
          something more important than life. Who better to get the collective
          into a frame of mind that this kind of thinking is better left in the
          dust than W, a super Neptunian with Neptune square his 12th house
          Cancer Sun: A Supreme Believer whose vision attracts a slew of
          believers. The Believers, of course, sneer at we unfortunate reality
          based beings.
          Diana

          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
            Interesting, Osama Bin Ladens right hand man has said he believe they
            will triumph over the US because they value death more than life.
            Very Piscean attitude apparently. (I'd personnally appreciate it if
            he'd stop sending young men and women out to die and did the world a
            favor and killed himself.)

            Reality based beings: the problem here is that the reality based
            beings dont seem to know how to communicate to the "believers" and
            that is causing more problems. The reality based beings could really
            use some lunatics on their side to translate for the other loons...
            well my opinion. He is a water being isnt' he, definite water
            problems here in the US, Katrina and W, and floods oh my!

            MissB

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

            > It is my persona, unscientific theory that W is leading us out of
            the
            > Age of Pisces and into the Age of Aquarius. After all, the Age of
            > Pisces is all about sacrificing the ego and its attachment to the
            life
            > for the greater cause. The cause can be a philosophy,a religion or
            > border. The Piscean Age is about dying because one thinks there is
            > something more important than life. Who better to get the
            collective
            > into a frame of mind that this kind of thinking is better left in
            the
            > dust than W, a super Neptunian with Neptune square his 12th house
            > Cancer Sun: A Supreme Believer whose vision attracts a slew of
            > believers. The Believers, of course, sneer at we unfortunate
            reality
            > based beings.
            > Diana
            > msbhavens1 wrote:
            > >

            > > Interesting that Venezuella (sp?) should be in the news so much
            these
            > > days, this chavez guy really likes his limelight. Did someone say
            that
            > > the eclipse highlighted some aspect in that chart?
            > >
            > > Also more hiding of things by white house. I've been thinking
            aobut
            > > this and the more I think about it the more I think its related
            to W's
            > > 12 house sun, any thoughts... well just thought I'd put out some
            food
            > > for thought.
            > >
            > > MissB

          • Derek Reveres
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
              Hugo Chavez
              5:10 PM
              Sabaneta, Venezuela

              Source: the Moderator for PoliticalAstrology, Judy Johns, who says she got
              this from a Venezaluan astrologer that asked Chavez directly.

              >From: "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>
              >To: <thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [thefixedstars] interesting news bits
              >Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:05:59 +0200
              >
              >It was my post, that nobody cared to answer..
              >
              >I wrote about the solar eclipse - exact conjunction to Venezuela's Sun,
              >
              >1 degree difference conj. To China's sun,
              >
              >And also Turkey...
              >
              >I also asked if someone had the birth date of Chavez... well. , still
              >waiting for
              >
              >An input... anyone ???????
              >

              >Gabriella

            • Shawhouse
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                I've noticed the "reality based" beings are having trouble believing in
                anybody. That's a manifestation of being reality based. Its a long
                process, this changing from Pisces to Aquarius. Obviously each dynamic
                has its pluses and minuses. It just seems to me that the direction
                we're heading corresponds with an Aquarian world.
                Diana

                msbhavens1 wrote:

                > Interesting, Osama Bin Ladens right hand man has said he believe they
                > will triumph over the US because they value death more than life.
                > Very Piscean attitude apparently. (I'd personnally appreciate it if
                > he'd stop sending young men and women out to die and did the world a
                > favor and killed himself.)
                >
                > Reality based beings: the problem here is that the reality based
                > beings dont seem to know how to communicate to the "believers" and
                > that is causing more problems. The reality based beings could really
                > use some lunatics on their side to translate for the other loons...
                > well my opinion. He is a water being isnt' he, definite water
                > problems here in the US, Katrina and W, and floods oh my!
                >
                > MissB
                >
                > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > It is my persona, unscientific theory that W is leading us out of
                > the
                > > Age of Pisces and into the Age of Aquarius. After all, the Age of
                > > Pisces is all about sacrificing the ego and its attachment to the
                > life
                > > for the greater cause. The cause can be a philosophy,a religion or
                > > border. The Piscean Age is about dying because one thinks there is
                > > something more important than life. Who better to get the
                > collective
                > > into a frame of mind that this kind of thinking is better left in
                > the
                > > dust than W, a super Neptunian with Neptune square his 12th house
                > > Cancer Sun: A Supreme Believer whose vision attracts a slew of
                > > believers. The Believers, of course, sneer at we unfortunate
                > reality
                > > based beings.
                > > Diana
                > > msbhavens1 wrote:
                > > >

                > > > Interesting that Venezuella (sp?) should be in the news so much
                > these
                > > > days, this chavez guy really likes his limelight. Did someone say
                > that
                > > > the eclipse highlighted some aspect in that chart?
                > > >
                > > > Also more hiding of things by white house. I've been thinking
                > aobut
                > > > this and the more I think about it the more I think its related
                > to W's
                > > > 12 house sun, any thoughts... well just thought I'd put out some
                > food
                > > > for thought.
                > > >
                > > > MissB

              • Shawhouse
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                  This is the best I could locate on Widipedia:
                  Chávez was born on July 28 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_28>, 1954
                  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954> in the town of Sabaneta
                  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaneta%2C_Barinas>, Barinas
                  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barinas_State>
                  Maybe there is no more exact data.
                  Diana

                  Gaby Mittelman wrote:

                  > It was my post, that nobody cared to answer..
                  >
                  > I wrote about the solar eclipse – exact conjunction to Venezuela's Sun,
                  >
                  > 1 degree difference conj. To China's sun,
                  >
                  > And also Turkey...
                  >
                  > I also asked if someone had the birth date of Chavez... well. , still
                  > waiting for
                  >
                  > An input... anyone ???????
                  >
                  > Gabriella

                • Gaby Mittelman

                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                      I don't remember that post. Maybe it's floating out in
                      cyberspace somewhere.

                      --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                      > It was my post, that nobody cared to answer..
                      >
                      > I wrote about the solar eclipse - exact conjunction
                      > to Venezuela's Sun,
                      >
                      > 1 degree difference conj. To China's sun,
                      >
                      > And also Turkey...
                      >
                      > I also asked if someone had the birth date of
                      > Chavez... well. , still
                      > waiting for

                      Somebody just posted Chavez' birth data. What data are
                      you using for China, Turkey and Venezuela?

                    • Gaby Mittelman
                      Message 10 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006

                        Well, now, isn't this internet a gift ??

                        No sooner I asked, I received from our dear Derek the answer for

                        Dear old Hugo...

                        Thanks Derek, it 's great !

                        Now who did not find Sabaneta , Venezuela ,

                        Its 69W56

                        8N46

                        Time 4.30

                        So I got the Sun 5*15 Leo

                        Moon 22*27 Cancer

                        Asc 18*13 Capricorn

                        There is a lot of  water in this chart... now we can understand how

                        He hold Castro's hands and ate the yoghurt together.. J

                        And wauuu ! so many planets in cancer !

                        I know that the house we have cancer that is the " thing we cannot let go "

                        And the nodes on the Asc/Dc axis ...

                        Inputs , inputs I am all ears !!

                        And thanks Derek again

                        Gabriella

                      • Gaby Mittelman
                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                          RE: apology, Chiron and Eclipse

                          I owe an apology to this forum,

                          I posted in TRA a message, and THEY did not answer, NOT HERE !

                          Sorry, I am writing in different pages, and I just realized this ..now

                          So the topic I raised there on the 24th of Sept was :

                          1)

                          will Turkey find herself in a war soon ?

                          the data I have for Turkey is
                          29 Oct 1923,
                          20.30 hour
                          32E50
                          39N57

                          dr
                          awing the map with transits, Chiron squares ( from the 8th house )the Natal Sun
                          and worse, Jupiter make
                          s  150* to Natal Chiron.+ S.Node 150 to Natal Saturn+
                          Pluto On DC/
                          Progression chart : SUn 150 to Natal Moon,
                          Jupiter 150* to Natal Pluto ! Very Nasty position

                          what do you think?

                          2) Solar eclipse on China's Sun

                           the data I have for China is
                          Noon ....
                          116E25
                          39N55

                          China's sun in this map is 27/50 Virgo,
                          while the eclipse was on 29*
                          and guess what ? Transiting Chiron 150* to Natal Uranus.

                          I start to dislike this Chiron...:(

                          3)Solar eclipse exactly on Venezuela's Sun

                          Data : 22 Sep. 1830

                          Noon

                          66W55

                          10N30

                          These countries came up when I checked a few charts looking for 150 degree

                          That Chiron makes, or some connections to the eclipse.

                          Would be great to hear what you think

                          2)

                          Gabriella

                        • Derek Reveres
                          Message 12 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006

                            >Somebody just posted Chavez' birth data. What data are
                            >you using for China, Turkey and Venezuela?
                            >

                            >Mark A. Holmes

                            Not sure if you are asking this of me- I'm the one that posted Chavez's
                            data- or the other poster.
                            While I do follow mundane astrology, I don't go out of my way to collect
                            charts, so unless it's posted somewhere, I don't generally have the info.
                            For this reason, I don't have charts for Turkey or Venezuala, tho I'm pretty
                            sure they are there.
                            For China, I have the chart of the PRC: 21 September, 1949, noon GMT+8; my
                            source is the politicalastrology group once more.
                            It's my opinion that anyone interested in the mundane stuff ought to check
                            that group out. They are always posting lots of mundane data, and I believe
                            they have several files sections that might have the missing charts in
                            question. Warning tho, they are pretty high volume, sometimes 100 emails a
                            day.
                            Hope this helped!!

                            -Derek-
                            Message 13 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                              --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:

                              > >Somebody just posted Chavez' birth data. What data
                              > are
                              > >you using for China, Turkey and Venezuela?
                              > >

                              > >Mark A. Holmes
                              > >

                              > Not sure if you are asking this of me- I'm the one
                              > that posted Chavez's
                              > data- or the other poster.

                              Gabi.

                              > While I do follow mundane astrology, I don't go out
                              > of my way to collect
                              > charts, so unless it's posted somewhere, I don't
                              > generally have the info.
                              > For this reason, I don't have charts for Turkey or
                              > Venezuala, tho I'm pretty
                              > sure they are there.
                              > For China, I have the chart of the PRC: 21
                              > September, 1949, noon GMT+8; my
                              > source is the politicalastrology group once more.

                              I've got that, too, but from Nicholas Campion (*The
                              Book of World Horoscopes*, chart 60, p. 117), and it's
                              set up for Beijing. I always heard it was October 1,
                              but September 21 would probably be better (see the
                              book for why).

                              > It's my opinion that anyone interested in the
                              > mundane stuff ought to check
                              > that group out. They are always posting lots of
                              > mundane data, and I believe
                              > they have several files sections that might have the
                              > missing charts in
                              > question. Warning tho, they are pretty high volume,
                              > sometimes 100 emails a
                              > day.
                              > Hope this helped!!

                              I'm on Political Astrology (taking daily digest). The
                              reason I asked was I wasn't sure if Gabi had gotten
                              her aspects right.

                            • Derek Reveres
                              Message 14 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                                >I'm on Political Astrology (taking daily digest). The
                                >reason I asked was I wasn't sure if Gabi had gotten
                                >her aspects right.
                                >

                                >Mark A. Holmes

                                I thought I recognized your name from there, but I get so many emails i can
                                never keep track anymore =)
                                Message 15 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                                  ah ha! thought someone had mentioned it here as well.

                                  according to wikipedia Hugo Chavez' birthday is 28 July 1954, though
                                  it doesn't say where or when.

                                  MissB

                                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman" <gabymitt@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > It was my post, that nobody cared to answer..
                                  >
                                  > I wrote about the solar eclipse - exact conjunction to Venezuela's
                                  Sun,

                                  > 1 degree difference conj. To China's sun,
                                  >
                                  > And also Turkey...
                                  >
                                  > I also asked if someone had the birth date of Chavez... well. ,
                                  still
                                  > waiting for
                                  >
                                  > An input... anyone ???????
                                  >

                                  > Gabriella

                                • Shawhouse
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006
                                    Turkey is politically stable, although there remain internal issues with
                                    both its Kurd and Islamist populations. But, I haven't heard of any
                                    outside issues other than that it wants to be part of the EU. Could
                                    these indicators perhaps be an indication of earthquake activity?
                                    Diana

                                    Gaby Mittelman wrote:

                                    > I owe an apology to this forum,
                                    >
                                    > I posted in TRA a message, and THEY did not answer, NOT HERE !
                                    >
                                    > Sorry, I am writing in different pages, and I just realized this ..now
                                    >
                                    > So the topic I raised there on the 24^th of Sept was :
                                    >
                                    > 1)
                                    >
                                    > will Turkey find herself in a war soon ?
                                    >
                                    > the data I have for Turkey is
                                    > 29 Oct 1923,
                                    > 20.30 hour
                                    > 32E50
                                    > 39N57
                                    >
                                    > drawing the map with transits, Chiron squares ( from the 8th house
                                    > )the Natal Sun
                                    > and worse, Jupiter makes 150* to Natal Chiron.+ S.Node 150 to Natal
                                    > Saturn+
                                    > Pluto On DC/
                                    > Progression chart : SUn 150 to Natal Moon,
                                    > Jupiter 150* to Natal Pluto ! Very Nasty position
                                    >
                                    > what do you think?
                                    >
                                    > 2) Solar eclipse on China's Sun
                                    >
                                    > the data I have for China is
                                    > Noon ....
                                    > 116E25
                                    > 39N55
                                    >
                                    > China's sun in this map is 27/50 Virgo, while the eclipse was on 29*
                                    > and guess what ? Transiting Chiron 150* to Natal Uranus.
                                    >
                                    > I start to dislike this Chiron...:(
                                    >
                                    > 3)Solar eclipse exactly on Venezuela's Sun
                                    >
                                    > Data : 22 Sep. 1830
                                    >
                                    > Noon
                                    >
                                    > 66W55
                                    >
                                    > 10N30
                                    >
                                    > These countries came up when I checked a few charts looking for 150 degree
                                    >
                                    > That Chiron makes, or some connections to the eclipse.
                                    >
                                    > Would be great to hear what you think
                                    >
                                    > 2)
                                    >

                                    > Gabriella

                                  • Gaby Mittelman
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Sep 27, 2006

                                      Hello Mark,

                                      I got the data from here :

                                      http://members.tripod.com/tra_nations/tra_nationspage.htm

                                      have a nice day

                                      Gabriella

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006
                                        --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

                                        > Turkey is politically stable, although there remain
                                        > internal issues with
                                        > both its Kurd and Islamist populations. But, I
                                        > haven't heard of any
                                        > outside issues other than that it wants to be part
                                        > of the EU. Could
                                        > these indicators perhaps be an indication of
                                        > earthquake activity?
                                        > Diana

                                        Are there any fixed star alignments or conjunctions in
                                        the Turkey national chart that might indicate these
                                        issues (or others)?

                                        Mark A. Holmes

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006
                                          I dont see the Turkey chart on here, only mention of it, can you post
                                          please so that one might gaze upon it? thanks, MissB

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006
                                            I'm sorry I'm an idiot, you have it here! MissB

                                            Message 21 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006

                                              > --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              > > Turkey is politically stable, although there remain
                                              > > internal issues with
                                              > > both its Kurd and Islamist populations. But, I
                                              > > haven't heard of any
                                              > > outside issues other than that it wants to be part
                                              > > of the EU. Could
                                              > > these indicators perhaps be an indication of
                                              > > earthquake activity?
                                              > > Diana
                                              >
                                              > Are there any fixed star alignments or conjunctions in
                                              > the Turkey national chart that might indicate these
                                              > issues (or others)?

                                              Turkey
                                              October 29, 1923
                                              8:30 p.m. EET
                                              Ankara

                                              Sun

                                              Khambalia (Lambda Virginis)

                                              Venus, Vesta

                                              Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)

                                              Mars

                                              Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

                                              Uranus

                                              Achernar (Alpha Eridani)

                                              Pluto

                                              Sirius (Alpha Canis Majoris)

                                              Ceres

                                              Oculus (Pi Capricorni)
                                              Bos (Rho Capricorni)

                                              Pallas

                                              Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii)

                                              Juno

                                              Labrum (Delta Crateris)
                                              Benetnash (aka Alkaid; Eta Ursae Majoris)

                                              North Node

                                              Zosma (Delta Leonis)

                                              Ascendant

                                              Alhena (Gamma Geminorum)

                                              (Robson: "It...gives liability to accidents affecting the feet.")

                                              Diana R., Bernadette--any comments?

                                              Message 22 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006
                                                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

                                                > This is the best I could locate on Widipedia:

                                                [Hugo]

                                                Chávez was born on July 28 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_28>, 1954
                                                > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954> in the town of Sabaneta
                                                > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaneta%2C_Barinas>, Barinas
                                                > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barinas_State>
                                                > Maybe there is no more exact data.

                                                He's got the North Node aligned with Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii):

                                                (Robson: "blindness, explosions, fire, flaring heat, heroism, courage,
                                                defiance...")

                                                He also has the North Node aligned with Vega, Mars aligned with
                                                Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii), Jupiter and the South Node aligned with
                                                Canopus, and Neptune aligned with Arcturus and Spica.

                                                Combative, bold and charismatic (and transiting Pluto is conjoining
                                                his Mars and trining its natal place in his chart).

                                                The way he vilifies Bush may be seen as intemperate by some; then
                                                again, remember Bush's support of a coup attempt against Chavez'
                                                (democratically elected) government and Bush's goodbuddy Pat
                                                Robertson's call for Chavez' assassination, not to mention all the
                                                other cold-prickly-generating things Bush and his people have done on
                                                the world stage...

                                                Message 23 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006
                                                  LOL, he called W Satan, My mom heard that and said "yeah? your just
                                                  finally getting that clue?" Some Dems suggested he hold onto his
                                                  temper but really, W doesn't, so why should he?

                                                  > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@> wrote:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > This is the best I could locate on Widipedia:
                                                  > >

                                                  > [Hugo]
                                                  >
                                                  > Chávez was born on July 28 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_28>,
                                                  1954
                                                  > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954> in the town of Sabaneta
                                                  > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaneta%2C_Barinas>, Barinas
                                                  > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barinas_State>
                                                  > > Maybe there is no more exact data.
                                                  >

                                                  > He's got the North Node aligned with Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii):
                                                  >
                                                  > (Robson: "blindness, explosions, fire, flaring heat, heroism,
                                                  courage,
                                                  > defiance...")
                                                  >

                                                  > He also has the North Node aligned with Vega, Mars aligned with
                                                  > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii), Jupiter and the South Node aligned with
                                                  > Canopus, and Neptune aligned with Arcturus and Spica.
                                                  >

                                                  > Combative, bold and charismatic (and transiting Pluto is conjoining
                                                  > his Mars and trining its natal place in his chart).
                                                  >

                                                  > The way he vilifies Bush may be seen as intemperate by some; then
                                                  > again, remember Bush's support of a coup attempt against Chavez'
                                                  > (democratically elected) government and Bush's goodbuddy Pat
                                                  > Robertson's call for Chavez' assassination, not to mention all the
                                                  > other cold-prickly-generating things Bush and his people have done
                                                  on
                                                  > the world stage...
                                                  >

                                                  > Mark A. Holmes

                                                • Shawhouse
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Sep 28, 2006
                                                    Sorry for the confusion. I usually sign my name on the Fixed Star blog
                                                    Diana Shaw, so as not to be confused with Diana R. Unfortunately, I,
                                                    Diana Shaw, generally read the posts to learn, as I'm not competent
                                                    enough in this area to comment.
                                                    Diana Shaw

                                                    Mark Andrew Holmes wrote:

                                                    > --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...
                                                    > <mailto:shawhouse%40earthlink.net>> wrote:
                                                    >
                                                    > > Turkey is politically stable, although there remain
                                                    > > internal issues with
                                                    > > both its Kurd and Islamist populations. But, I
                                                    > > haven't heard of any
                                                    > > outside issues other than that it wants to be part
                                                    > > of the EU. Could
                                                    > > these indicators perhaps be an indication of
                                                    > > earthquake activity?
                                                    > > Diana
                                                    >
                                                    > Are there any fixed star alignments or conjunctions in
                                                    > the Turkey national chart that might indicate these
                                                    > issues (or others)?
                                                    >
                                                    > Mark A. Holmes
                                                    >

                                                    > > Gaby Mittelman wrote:
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > I owe an apology to this forum,
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > I posted in TRA a message, and THEY did not
                                                    > > answer, NOT HERE !
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Sorry, I am writing in different pages, and I just
                                                    > > realized this ..now
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > So the topic I raised there on the 24^th of Sept
                                                    > > was :
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > 1)
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > will Turkey find herself in a war soon ?
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > the data I have for Turkey is
                                                    > > > 29 Oct 1923,
                                                    > > > 20.30 hour
                                                    > > > 32E50
                                                    > > > 39N57
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > drawing the map with transits, Chiron squares (
                                                    > > from the 8th house
                                                    > > > )the Natal Sun
                                                    > > > and worse, Jupiter makes 150* to Natal Chiron.+
                                                    > > S.Node 150 to Natal
                                                    > > > Saturn+
                                                    > > > Pluto On DC/
                                                    > > > Progression chart : SUn 150 to Natal Moon,
                                                    > > > Jupiter 150* to Natal Pluto ! Very Nasty position
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > what do you think?
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > 2) Solar eclipse on China's Sun
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > the data I have for China is
                                                    > > > Noon ....
                                                    > > > 116E25
                                                    > > > 39N55
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > China's sun in this map is 27/50 Virgo, while the
                                                    > > eclipse was on 29*
                                                    > > > and guess what ? Transiting Chiron 150* to Natal
                                                    > > Uranus.
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > I start to dislike this Chiron...:(
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > 3)Solar eclipse exactly on Venezuela's Sun
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Data : 22 Sep. 1830
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Noon
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > 66W55
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > 10N30
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > These countries came up when I checked a few
                                                    > > charts looking for 150 degree
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > That Chiron makes, or some connections to the
                                                    > > eclipse.
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > Would be great to hear what you think
                                                    > > >
                                                    > > > 2)
                                                    > > >

                                                    > > > Gabriella

                                                  • Derek Reveres
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Sep 30, 2006
                                                      I have to laugh when people make a big deal about Chavez's obvious disdain
                                                      for Bush or any Americans in power. I mean seriously, they've tried to kill
                                                      this guy how many times? Of course he's going to be upset.

                                                      >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
                                                      >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                                                      >Subject: [thefixedstars] Hugo Chavez (was Re: interesting news bits)
                                                      >Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:33:25 -0000
                                                      >

                                                      >LOL, he called W Satan, My mom heard that and said "yeah? your just
                                                      >finally getting that clue?" Some Dems suggested he hold onto his
                                                      >temper but really, W doesn't, so why should he?
                                                      >
                                                      >MissB
                                                      >
                                                      >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc"
                                                      ><mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
                                                      > >
                                                      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@> wrote:
                                                      > > >
                                                      > > > This is the best I could locate on Widipedia:
                                                      > > >

                                                      > > [Hugo]
                                                      > >
                                                      > > Ch�vez was born on July 28 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_28>,
                                                      >1954
                                                      > > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954> in the town of Sabaneta
                                                      > > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabaneta%2C_Barinas>, Barinas
                                                      > > > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barinas_State>
                                                      > > > Maybe there is no more exact data.
                                                      > >

                                                      > > He's got the North Node aligned with Manubrium (Omicron Sagittarii):
                                                      > >
                                                      > > (Robson: "blindness, explosions, fire, flaring heat, heroism,
                                                      >courage,
                                                      > > defiance...")
                                                      > >

                                                      > > He also has the North Node aligned with Vega, Mars aligned with
                                                      > > Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii), Jupiter and the South Node aligned with
                                                      > > Canopus, and Neptune aligned with Arcturus and Spica.
                                                      > >

                                                      > > Combative, bold and charismatic (and transiting Pluto is conjoining
                                                      > > his Mars and trining its natal place in his chart).
                                                      > >

                                                      > > The way he vilifies Bush may be seen as intemperate by some; then
                                                      > > again, remember Bush's support of a coup attempt against Chavez'
                                                      > > (democratically elected) government and Bush's goodbuddy Pat
                                                      > > Robertson's call for Chavez' assassination, not to mention all the
                                                      > > other cold-prickly-generating things Bush and his people have done
                                                      >on
                                                      > > the world stage...
                                                      > >

                                                      > > Mark A. Holmes

                                                    • Derek Reveres
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Sep 30, 2006
                                                        Hi Miss B,

                                                        Scrolling down a little further in this thread, int eh message you just
                                                        sent, shows Turkey's info as:

                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
                                                          =) see the message I sent right after. =) MissB

                                                          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>

                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Oct 2, 2006
                                                            for some reason every time I hear someone whining about other people
                                                            saying bad things about us I think of one of my favorite Star Trek
                                                            quotes (and isnt' fiction fun to quote?) Sarek "there can be no
                                                            insult, where none is taken."