Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Corrected list inception data

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi Alhena,..
      I use SF5, but never thought to make a page for stars, though I've made some for asteroids,...
      Can't seem to get two data blocks though,... the page for star aspects doesn't seem to allow it.
      Are you using different star files?
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 2, 2005
        Thank you for the response.  I don't always read all the posts myself and as you say, don't always answer in good time but I do try to be careful about who says what 'cause misunderstanding do arise on the net.
        I have got both scales conjunct something in my chart, they are both involved with midpoints aspects too, as well as the opposite angles, so I do see all sides of a story, generally, very much so !