WWI

  • Branka
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 12:53 AM
      Diana:
      What blew me away was Aug 1, 1914 - the very day WWI began!

      Branka:
      A minor correction:
      WWI started just around midnight between July 28/29, 1914, when
      Austro-Hungarian forces bombed Belgrade from the ships in Danube river.
      Austro-Hungarian Empire declared the war to Serbia a day earlier, July 28th,
      via telegram which was received in Belgrade at 13.00 CET.
      But, occultation on August 1 quite appropriate and close enough, I think.

      Love.
      Branka.
    • Diana K. Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 4:50 PM
        >Diana:
        >What blew me away was Aug 1, 1914 - the very day WWI began!

        >Branka: A minor correction: WWI started just around midnight
        >between July 28/29, 1914, when Austro-Hungarian forces
        >bombed Belgrade from the ships in Danube river.
        >Austro-Hungarian Empire declared the war to Serbia a day>
        >earlier, July 28th, via telegram which was received in >
        >Belgrade at 13.00 CET. But, occultation on August 1 quite>
        >appropriate and close enough, I think.

        Thank you - didn't know this!

        I suppose most chronologies give Aug 1 because that was when
        the rest of the dominoes began toppling, ending any hope of
        containment.

        In the Arabian lunar mansions, Antares was the determinant
        of Al Kalb, The Heart (of the Scorpion).

        Robson (from Alvidas) has:

        Causes discord, sedition, conspiracy against princes and
        rulers, revenge from enemies, but frees captives and helps
        building. With Moon here, plant, sow, travel and go to war
        (!)