Moon at Antares

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      Moon at Antares

      Hi Mark

      You wrote

      I have Antares on my Moon and race has never been
      terribly important in my life, either. Racial issues
      seem to be just a single aspect of the
      Aldebaran-Antares thing.

      Absolutely; it just intrigued me because before I started researching
      I didn't know race would come up at these royals...(along with atomic
      energy issues and the founding of nations)

      Here are some Antares Moon people (from my Fixed Star Report Writer)

      Examples of the Moon here include Dr Denton Cooley, heart surgeon (Ophiuchus as Aesculapius the physician, and Antares, the Scorpion’s Heart!), Thomas Henry Huxley, 19th century zoologist, navy surgeon and author, President of the Royal Society, Nicholas Copernicus, 15th-16th-century paradigm-altering astronomer, mathematician and astrologer, Robert Clive, 18th-century soldier, statesman and empire builder (moody, restless, quarrelsome, fought a duel, suicide attempts, died by suicide), George Armstrong Custer, US Lieutenant Colonel, impetuous, glory-seeking 19th-century cavalry officer and indian fighter (killed by Sioux and Cheyenne warriors at the Battle of Little Big Horn), T E Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia"), adventurer and author (killed in a motorcycle accident), Friedrich Nietzsche, 19th-century German poet, composer, classical scholar and philosopher, known for his concept of the Ubermensch ("Superman"), an individual with a "will to power" who exceeds the limitations of cultural conventions, and for his theory that civilization results from the conflict and resolution of two human tendencies: the Apollonian, representing the rational desire for order, and the Dionysian, representing the irrational desire for ecstasy (complete mental breakdown at 45, half blind, suffered migraines and “manifold physical agonies” possibly due to tertiary syphilis; never recovered, became insane), Pablo Picasso, Yoko Ono, artists, Sir Bob Geldoff, musician and humanitarian, Maurice Chevalier, singer-entertainer, Guy Lombardo, bandleader, Marge Champion, dancer, Hal Holbrook (famous for his portrayal of Mark Twain, who was born with the Sun here), Anne Bancroft, Rock Hudson (died of AIDS), actors, Oprah Winfrey, actress and talk show hostess, Elie Wiesel, author, Alexander Woollcott, vituperative, acid-tongued journalist ("a caged cobra"), Mark Spitz, Olympic multiple-gold-medal winning swimmer