Re: [thefixedstars] 9/11 occultation?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:
      > > Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:10:21 -0400

      > Just checked the 9/11 Mars; when the 1st plane hit
      > (8:46:26 EDT), Mars was 1 Cap 26 32,
      > Lat -3 22, Dec -26 48
      >
      > Al Nasl (Nushaba), the tip of the Sagittarius
      > Archer's
      > Arrow, was 1 Cap 17 08, Lat -6 59, Dec -30 25
      >
      > Now, strictly, that's an alignment, not a
      > conjunction, but,
      > well, Wow!
      >
      > That's where Mars was at the 1939 Aries Ingress, the
      > year
      > WWII began; Mars and the star were 0 Cap then,
      > square the
      > Aries Ingress Sun.
      >
      > According to Allen, cuneiform inscriptions called
      > Sagittarius "Giant King of War"
      >
      > By the way, right there with them is NGC 6537, which
      > Astronomy Magazine calls the "Red Spider Nebula" - I
      > loved
      > the name and added it to my star list; on 9/11 it
      > was 1 Cap
      > 15, Lat 3N35, Dec -19 51

      A planetary nebula in Sagittarius (somewhere in the
      Archer's torso, the planetarium feature in SolarFire 5
      suggests).

      This page on the Red Spider Nebula has a picture of
      it.

      http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/R/Red_Spider_Nebula.html

      If the Red Spider Nebula is a radio, infrared, UV or
      gamma-ray source, then it's a jeboric; I added it to
      my star list as such. If I find it's not, I'll move it
      to another menu.

      Mark A. Holmes

      Yahoo! Messenger
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
        --- Martina <merskine@...> wrote:
        > Well,.. certainly was a Mars type "strike", wasn't
        > it???

        And, you could say Al Qaeda is a web (like a
        spider's), and that on 9-11 we were bitten.

        Mark A. Holmes

        http://personals.yahoo.com