Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Moon occultations with Antares - 1900 to 2000

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6 10:13 PM
      --- Astro Logos <office@...> wrote:
      > Hi Mark
      What I think I might do is put
      > a page up on our web
      > site with the Moon's occults of the four or five
      > bright stars that she can
      > occult. If I get that done I will put a note on this
      > forum.

      Sounds good.

      (BTW: I had to start mowing my yard again this year;
      it took me three evenings in a row after work starting
      Monday evening. I've got a big yard infested with
      fast-growing bahia grass from the adjacent cow
      pasture. By the time I was through I had over a
      hundred messages in my inbox that had to be looked
      at.)

      There's an option with this group to create a web site
      for it. Maybe we can put the post on that, too.

      This web site wouldn't be very flashy; it would be
      kind of like mine, I think. I'm trained to do HTML
      programming and also have some training, though not
      much experience, in Microsoft Word web design, and I
      hope to find out how to use Flash and the other
      applications web designers use to jazz up their web
      sites someday, though I don't know when that will be.

      http://personals.yahoo.com