Re: [thefixedstars] 9/11 occultation?

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2005
      Well,.. certainly was a Mars type "strike", wasn't it???
      I thought it was the beginning of WW3 when I saw it,.. especially
      because I knew what Bush's chart looked like,....
      How do you find occultations?? Is there a site??
      Yes, it is pretty cool, in a creepy way,.....
      Martina

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:
        > > Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:10:21 -0400

        > Just checked the 9/11 Mars; when the 1st plane hit
        > (8:46:26 EDT), Mars was 1 Cap 26 32,
        > Lat -3 22, Dec -26 48
        >
        > Al Nasl (Nushaba), the tip of the Sagittarius
        > Archer's
        > Arrow, was 1 Cap 17 08, Lat -6 59, Dec -30 25
        >
        > Now, strictly, that's an alignment, not a
        > conjunction, but,
        > well, Wow!
        >
        > That's where Mars was at the 1939 Aries Ingress, the
        > year
        > WWII began; Mars and the star were 0 Cap then,
        > square the
        > Aries Ingress Sun.
        >
        > According to Allen, cuneiform inscriptions called
        > Sagittarius "Giant King of War"
        >
        > By the way, right there with them is NGC 6537, which
        > Astronomy Magazine calls the "Red Spider Nebula" - I
        > loved
        > the name and added it to my star list; on 9/11 it
        > was 1 Cap
        > 15, Lat 3N35, Dec -19 51

        A planetary nebula in Sagittarius (somewhere in the
        Archer's torso, the planetarium feature in SolarFire 5
        suggests).

        This page on the Red Spider Nebula has a picture of
        it.

        http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/R/Red_Spider_Nebula.html

        If the Red Spider Nebula is a radio, infrared, UV or
        gamma-ray source, then it's a jeboric; I added it to
        my star list as such. If I find it's not, I'll move it
        to another menu.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Yahoo! Messenger
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
          --- Martina <merskine@...> wrote:
          > Well,.. certainly was a Mars type "strike", wasn't
          > it???

          And, you could say Al Qaeda is a web (like a
          spider's), and that on 9-11 we were bitten.

          Mark A. Holmes

          http://personals.yahoo.com