fixed stars by Helio

  • Gabriella Mittelman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
      DEar MArk, Diana, and all,

      Looking at a chart, should we look at the Geocentric or the
      Heliocentric situations of the stars ?
      If we look at the Helio, on the 21st , the mOon and the earth will
      be on Scheat - ( as per Robson: " With Moon: Worry, loss and gain of
      friends through criticism, danger of accidents and by water, bad for
      gain. (Robson).))
      If we look at the Geocentric ,Moon is getting close to Denebola :

      With Moon: Honor and preferment among the vulgar but final disgrace
      and ruin, violent disease of vital organ, blindness and injuries to
      the eyes, accidents, losses through servants, domestic quarrels,
      temporary separation from marriage partner If at the same time
      Saturn or Mars is with Algol, death by sentence. (Robson).

      ???
      Gaby
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gabriella Mittelman"
        <gabymitt@...> wrote:

        > DEar MArk, Diana, and all,
        >
        > Looking at a chart, should we look at the Geocentric or the
        > Heliocentric situations of the stars ?

        I guess it would depend on whether you're doing a geocentric or
        heliocentric chart. I don't have a lot of experience with
        heliocentric, but obviously you'd be using the Earth instead of the
        Moon. I was told by somebody who'd done selenocentric (Moon-centered)
        relocation charts for the Apollo astronauts that in all of them Earth
        was a malefic in the 9th house. One became a minister, several became
        US Senators, and I think several others became college professors. I
        take it Earth in their charts was a really life-changing sort of
        thing. You would have to figure out how Earth aligned
        with/conjunct/occulting fixed stars would operate.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
          AStrology is about the relationship of the stars to Where YOU ARE.
          You are not on the sun, ergo the sun's position in relationship to
          you on the earth, or mars or wherever, is what you want to look at.

          It can be fun to look at the stars as if you were on mars or some
          othe planet by the way, gives you interesting things to consider.
          Missb

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
            oops, by the way, this is my opinion, I'm sure that others vary, in
            case I didn't convey that before, sorry. MissB

            > AStrology is about the relationship of the stars to Where YOU ARE.
            > You are not on the sun, ergo the sun's position in relationship to
            > you on the earth, or mars or wherever, is what you want to look at.
            >
            > It can be fun to look at the stars as if you were on mars or some
            > othe planet by the way, gives you interesting things to consider.
            > Missb
            >

            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gabriella Mittelman"
            > <gabymitt@> wrote:
            > >
            > > DEar MArk, Diana, and all,
            > >
            > > Looking at a chart, should we look at the Geocentric or the
            > > Heliocentric situations of the stars ?
            > > If we look at the Helio, on the 21st , the mOon and the earth
            will
            > > be on Scheat - ( as per Robson: " With Moon: Worry, loss and gain
            > of
            > > friends through criticism, danger of accidents and by water, bad
            > for
            > > gain. (Robson).))
            > > If we look at the Geocentric ,Moon is getting close to Denebola :
            > >
            > > With Moon: Honor and preferment among the vulgar but final
            disgrace
            > > and ruin, violent disease of vital organ, blindness and injuries
            > > the eyes, accidents, losses through servants, domestic quarrels,
            > > temporary separation from marriage partner If at the same time
            > > Saturn or Mars is with Algol, death by sentence. (Robson).
            > >
            > > ???
            > > Gaby

          • Gaby Mittelman
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006

              Yes, I also thought it is somewhat " twisted "  putting Mars or

              Some other planet in the middle.

              Gabriella