Re: [thefixedstars] Interview

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 15, 2006
      A-ha!! a detail I missed. Indeed, if this is entertainment related that
      Neptune in 2 could be a good thing after all. I'd be wary of the opp to
      Saturn, but I suppose there could be worse things, and we all need to work
      regardless of the various meanderings of the planets

      >From: Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
      >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] Interview
      >Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:23:51 -0700
      >
      >I have a totally different take, Derek. MissB's job interview is in
      >Burbank, CA. This job is therefore likely connected with film or an
      >associated industry. In concrete terms, Neptune in 2 represents film
      >money. In this industry, the source of revenue is often mysterious and
      >unstable, but it is definitely there. Saturn in Leo in 8 means we're
      >talking about serious entertainment work, not frivolous play. My son is
      >a tv film editor who works in...Burbank. He has Saturn in Taurus in 6
      >opposite Neptune in Scorpio in 12 with Mars in Leo right in between.
      >True, one could read this set up as an indication of illness or
      >instability, but he's 36 years old, and so far that has not been the
      >case at all Rather, my son is a very grounded Virgo (Pluto/Mercury in
      >Virgo on the MC) who is steeped in the unreal world of film day in and
      >day out. He is highly esteemed in the industry, and earns a very good
      >living at his work, notwithstanding his natal Saturn in Taurus opposite
      >Neptune in Scorpio! Sounds like MissB had an interview for a job that
      >has the potential to manifest the positive energies of Jupiter
      >transiting her second house.
      >Diana

    • govanderavi
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
        wrote:IN MY OPINION THE ASCENDENT OF SAGITURS IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR LONG
        TERM EVENTS, EVEN THOUGH MOON IS NOT GOOD BEING RULER OF EIGHT.BUT
        JUPITOR IS IN FAVOURABLE POSITION.
        RAVI GOVANDE

        > going to a job interview today and got 24 Sag 48 rising! on the
        event
        > chart! sheesh! Pluto conj the asc. jupiter and moon both sextile
        > Venus, ruler 10 ... sounds lovely, and its a contract with Mercury
        > ruling 7 and 9. Mercury is in MR with Venus so that also sounds
        > lovely, what I dont like is Moon rules 8 and Saturn rules 2 and
        saturn
        > is in 8th Trine Pluto on ASC.
        >
        > Any thoughts on that line up? 2pm Burbank CA about to leave, hope
        for
        > the best.
        >
        > dont have time to view any Fixed alignments so if someone has a
        line
        > on that I'd appreciate it. TJupiter is approaching my natal 2nd
        house
        > cusp, that should be favorable in some manner.
        >
        > MissB

      • Arthyr
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
          Hi Miss B

          I think this particular job won't come to you immediately.

          Your Lord of the ASC. Jupiter, is in the 11th indicating your desire for
          this opportunity.
          Under the rulership of Mars suggestes that there is travel involved and
          although
          that may be okay, there seems to be some setback with this arrangement at the
          moment. Perhaps dealing with a monetary issue over equipment you need to
          purchase.

          Both the Moon in her own sign, angular, and exalts Jupiter (you) indicates
          that you really feel qualified for the position and if you convey that
          you'll get high marks from the interviewer. The last indicator Venus,
          willingness to learn, also is Lord of the job suggests again that you are
          capable to perform and again travel. The interviewer is Mercury (L 7) and
          is in mutual reception with you (as Venus) and the Job (Libra).
          All this suggests that, yes you will recieve some form of employment from
          this interview, but this is may not be immediate. you will probably get a
          reply or start in 6 days or 4 to 6 weeks. Also in 4 to 6 months there are
          more opportunities from this interview.

          Perhaps the 4 to 6 figures indicate the length of time it takes to complete
          the project.
          So, yes, contracts to sign, and off ya go.

          Best wishes and please keep us informed

          Arthyr

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
            its hourly, not per job. and the parent company is Lufthansa, so I
            think they have money. but it seems odd that all those other facotrs
            would look good and then the Money factor is crazy!

            I do have some entertainment industry connections in my world, but
            not this particular opportunity.

            MissB

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
              this company refits landing gear on aircraft, so it is definitely NOT
              frivolous. you know I have seen airplanes and entertainment linked a
              lot in astrology, why is that?

              I hope your right about this being a positive opportunity.

              My Daughter who does Film editing as one of many things she does has
              Virgo rising. what is it with Virgo and Film? She's a great kid.
              MissB

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
                The setback is quite likely two things. 1) I'm the first person they
                interviewed, and 2) They have a union invasion they are dealing with,
                with a vote next week, so definitely wont know right away. Rather
                than Travel involved, I believe it is mroe that the company is an
                Airlines company.

                And I think the 9th house indicators might just be school related,
                because the manager and I were discussing the fact that I'd like a
                flexible schedule so I can take classes in an unrelated field. I'm
                hoping that is related to that anyway.

                And I will definitely let everyone know how things are going. I'm
                thinking I need to write a recruiters manual and self publish. If
                nothing else it looks great on the resume. I've been doing an outline
                for it and I wrote one for a company I worked for several years ago,
                so I'm thinking its a positive step.... I know Non sequitor! MissB

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Arthyr <awc99@...> wrote:

                > Hi Miss B
                >
                > I think this particular job won't come to you immediately.
                >
                > Your Lord of the ASC. Jupiter, is in the 11th indicating your
                desire for
                > this opportunity.
                > Under the rulership of Mars suggestes that there is travel involved
                and
                > although
                > that may be okay, there seems to be some setback with this
                arrangement at the
                > moment. Perhaps dealing with a monetary issue over equipment you
                need to
                > purchase.
                >
                > Both the Moon in her own sign, angular, and exalts Jupiter (you)
                indicates
                > that you really feel qualified for the position and if you convey
                that
                > you'll get high marks from the interviewer. The last indicator
                Venus,
                > willingness to learn, also is Lord of the job suggests again that
                you are
                > capable to perform and again travel. The interviewer is Mercury (L
                7) and
                > is in mutual reception with you (as Venus) and the Job (Libra).
                > All this suggests that, yes you will recieve some form of
                employment from
                > this interview, but this is may not be immediate. you will probably
                get a
                > reply or start in 6 days or 4 to 6 weeks. Also in 4 to 6 months
                there are
                > more opportunities from this interview.
                >
                > Perhaps the 4 to 6 figures indicate the length of time it takes to
                complete
                > the project.
                > So, yes, contracts to sign, and off ya go.
                >
                > Best wishes and please keep us informed
                >
                > Arthyr
                >
                > At 07:27 PM 9/15/2006 +0000, you wrote:
                > >going to a job interview today and got 24 Sag 48 rising! on the
                event
                > >chart! sheesh! Pluto conj the asc. jupiter and moon both sextile
                > >Venus, ruler 10 ... sounds lovely, and its a contract with Mercury
                > >ruling 7 and 9. Mercury is in MR with Venus so that also sounds
                > >lovely, what I dont like is Moon rules 8 and Saturn rules 2 and
                saturn
                > >is in 8th Trine Pluto on ASC.
                > >
                > >Any thoughts on that line up? 2pm Burbank CA about to leave, hope
                for
                > >the best.
                > >
                > >dont have time to view any Fixed alignments so if someone has a
                line
                > >on that I'd appreciate it. TJupiter is approaching my natal 2nd
                house
                > >cusp, that should be favorable in some manner.
                > >
                > >MissB
                > >

                > >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Shawhouse
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
                  Jupiter is associated with the 9th house and Sag, both communication and
                  travel. Virgo is picky, picky, picky. That's exactly the type of
                  patient talent a Virgo is required to give to the art of editing. My
                  son's prominent Pluto/Merury (retro) in Virgo gives him the talent to
                  take raw material and transform it into stuff that's suitable for public
                  consumption.
                  Diana

                  msbhavens1 wrote:

> [...]
                  > > > clarity on the job itself might help, but when you said it was
                  > > > contract-based, I got the impression you might be paid per
                  > project or per
                  > > > job done. Sounds really bad.
                  > > > I've seen the saturn-Neptune opp manifesting in two ways: people
                  > fighting
                  > > > over their points of view to the point of exclusion, and people
                  > > > getting very
                  > > > sick. When money is involved, i don't like either of those
                  > interps.
                  > > > All those other aspects sound lovely. Perhaps the job itself
                  > would be
                  > > > fun.
                  > > > I wonder, given the transits, what house would be the best to
                  > elect that
                  > > > Sa-Ne opp to be in, if we had to choose one axis.

                  > > > <mailto:msbhavens1% 40yahoo.com> >
                  > > > <mailto:thefixedsta rs%40yahoogroups .com>

                • Shawhouse
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 16, 2006
                    P.S. I've discovered that oftentimes squares and oppositions mean
                    nothing more than that work rather than play is involved.
                    Diana

                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 17, 2006
                      --- govanderavi <govanderavi@...> wrote:

                      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
                      > <msbhavens1@...>
                      > wrote:IN MY OPINION THE ASCENDENT OF SAGITURS IS
                      > ALWAYS GOOD FOR LONG
                      > TERM EVENTS, EVEN THOUGH MOON IS NOT GOOD BEING
                      > RULER OF EIGHT.BUT
                      > JUPITOR IS IN FAVOURABLE POSITION.
                      > RAVI GOVANDE

                      Um...Your caps lock key...

                    • Derek Reveres
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 18, 2006
                        Hi MissB,
                        Just some thoughts-
                        Airplanes would be tied to Uranus, the sky God. Cinema, as I understand, is
                        also tied to Uranus, especially the Uranus-Neptune cycle. I believe it was
                        either the opposition or conjunction of these two, late 19th century, which
                        is attributed to film's creation.

                      • Derek Reveres
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 18, 2006
                          Perhaps it symbolizes them making outrageous claims on the amount of pay. I
                          know quite a few companies that make themselves seem like they are the
                          kindest employers in the world, when they are anything but. Perhaps that is
                          what is symbolized here.

                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 18, 2006
                            well they would have to pay what my contract says. I dunno, it
                            reminds me of a person who's income is tied to spouse? and i'm not
                            married so it just seems weird??? MissB

                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 18, 2006
                              though in the mean time a company I was chatting with over a month
                              ago is talking with me as well all of a sudden? MissB

                              wrote:

                              > Perhaps it symbolizes them making outrageous claims on the amount
                              of pay. I
                              > know quite a few companies that make themselves seem like they are
                              the
                              > kindest employers in the world, when they are anything but.
                              Perhaps that is
                              > what is symbolized here.
                              >

                              > >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
                              > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                              > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Interview
                              > >Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:18:20 -0000
                              > >
                              > >its hourly, not per job. and the parent company is Lufthansa, so I
                              > >think they have money. but it seems odd that all those other
                              facotrs
                              > >would look good and then the Money factor is crazy!
                              > >
                              > >I do have some entertainment industry connections in my world, but
                              > >not this particular opportunity.
                              > >
                              > >MissB
                              > >

                              > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@>
                              > >wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > If SAturn is in 8th, then Neptune is in the 2nd. I would be
                              really
                              > >hesitant
                              > > > about getting a job involving Neptune and the 2nd, since it can
                              > >represent,
                              > > > IMO, money that either diappears, never manifests, or is hidden
                              > >away.... ie
                              > > > you have to fight tooth and nail just to get paid. I guess a
                              > >little more
                              > > > clarity on the job itself might help, but when you said it was
                              > > > contract-based, I got the impression you might be paid per
                              project
                              > >or per
                              > > > job done. Sounds really bad.
                              > > > I've seen the saturn-Neptune opp manifesting in two ways: people
                              > >fighting

                            • Derek Reveres
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 18, 2006
                                true, the 2-8 would be spousal finances. Wonder how that would play out in
                                a contractual business