9/11 occultation?

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005

      Martina wrote:

      >I believe it "focuses" the energy more strongly-
      >Vaguely remember a Mars occulting something ghastly with
      >the 9-11 disasters,.. er what???

      Just checked the 9/11 Mars; when the 1st plane hit
      (8:46:26 EDT), Mars was 1 Cap 26 32,
      Lat -3 22, Dec -26 48

      Al Nasl (Nushaba), the tip of the Sagittarius Archer's
      Arrow, was 1 Cap 17 08, Lat -6 59, Dec -30 25

      Now, strictly, that's an alignment, not a conjunction, but,
      well, Wow!

      That's where Mars was at the 1939 Aries Ingress, the year
      WWII began; Mars and the star were 0 Cap then, square the
      Aries Ingress Sun.

      According to Allen, cuneiform inscriptions called
      Sagittarius "Giant King of War"

      By the way, right there with them is NGC 6537, which
      Astronomy Magazine calls the "Red Spider Nebula" - I loved
      the name and added it to my star list; on 9/11 it was 1 Cap
      15, Lat 3N35, Dec -19 51

      I love this stuff!

      Love, Diana
    • Martina
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2005
        Well,.. certainly was a Mars type "strike", wasn't it???
        I thought it was the beginning of WW3 when I saw it,.. especially
        because I knew what Bush's chart looked like,....
        How do you find occultations?? Is there a site??
        Yes, it is pretty cool, in a creepy way,.....
        Martina

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
          --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
          wrote:
          > > Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:10:21 -0400

          > Just checked the 9/11 Mars; when the 1st plane hit
          > (8:46:26 EDT), Mars was 1 Cap 26 32,
          > Lat -3 22, Dec -26 48
          >
          > Al Nasl (Nushaba), the tip of the Sagittarius
          > Archer's
          > Arrow, was 1 Cap 17 08, Lat -6 59, Dec -30 25
          >
          > Now, strictly, that's an alignment, not a
          > conjunction, but,
          > well, Wow!
          >
          > That's where Mars was at the 1939 Aries Ingress, the
          > year
          > WWII began; Mars and the star were 0 Cap then,
          > square the
          > Aries Ingress Sun.
          >
          > According to Allen, cuneiform inscriptions called
          > Sagittarius "Giant King of War"
          >
          > By the way, right there with them is NGC 6537, which
          > Astronomy Magazine calls the "Red Spider Nebula" - I
          > loved
          > the name and added it to my star list; on 9/11 it
          > was 1 Cap
          > 15, Lat 3N35, Dec -19 51

          A planetary nebula in Sagittarius (somewhere in the
          Archer's torso, the planetarium feature in SolarFire 5
          suggests).

          This page on the Red Spider Nebula has a picture of
          it.

          http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/R/Red_Spider_Nebula.html

          If the Red Spider Nebula is a radio, infrared, UV or
          gamma-ray source, then it's a jeboric; I added it to
          my star list as such. If I find it's not, I'll move it
          to another menu.

          Mark A. Holmes

          Yahoo! Messenger
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
            --- Martina <merskine@...> wrote:
            > Well,.. certainly was a Mars type "strike", wasn't
            > it???

            And, you could say Al Qaeda is a web (like a
            spider's), and that on 9-11 we were bitten.

            Mark A. Holmes

            http://personals.yahoo.com