Death by Lightning

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      Been discussing death by lightning on a traditional list and we have been trying to identify astrological indicators without resorting to outer planets or asteroids, so I thought fixed stars placements might give some clues.  Only data for two events are available at this stage:-

      (1)    22 Sep 1999 5:00 pm or earlier Hyde Park, London

      Two friends were killed when walking in Hyde Park (London) on 22 September 1999 when lightning struck.  They were thought to be sheltering under a tree in the thunderstorm but the wire in their bras apparently acted as conductor, according to the coroner who had only seen one such death prior out of his 50,000 bodies career history.  Their bodies weren't found for 15 hours because they may have been mistaken for vagrants or drug addicts!  No time was available but one of the women said to have been expected at work for 5pm nearby, and the pair met up shopping just before that.

      (2)    July 22, 2006 6:47 pm Montvale, New Jersey

      Four teenaged boys were struck by lightning on a soccer field in New Jersey, and two were killed.

      Any ideas where I might look apart from the late Gemini area near Betelgeuse ?  Thanks.

      Cal

    • Derek Reveres
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        Hey Cal,

        What is Jupiter doing in these charts? Jupiter rules lightning and thunder
        (the storm god), so I would be interested if it is making lots of important
        aspects or if it sitting on any nasty stars