Steve Irwin's death - More

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Steve Irwin's death - More

      When I went to check the star maps to find the exact position of the
      Stingray Nebula (it's in the Altar's flame) I happened to see one of
      Staal's illustrations of Scorpius - in the East Indies and western Pacific it was
      pictured as a ray!  So Pluto was aligned with the stars of the Scorpion/Stingray's
      stingers AND the Stingray Nebula!

      Wow.

      Not bad for an un-planet.

      Perhaps the astronomers who voted him down should stay out of the water for
      a while...