Re: [thefixedstars] Stingray Nebula

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 5, 2006
      --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Mark sent:
      >
      > Pluto
      > >

      > > Choo (Alpha Arae)
      > >
      > > Beta Arae
      > >
      > > Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)
      > >
      > > Grumium (Xi Draconis)
      > >
      > > Lesath (Lambda Scorpii)
      > >
      > > Shaula (Upsilon Scorpii)
      > >
      > > Walnut Nebula (IRAS 17245-3951 Scorpii)
      >
      > Oh my!! Australian naturalist Steve Irwin was just
      > killed
      > by a stingray!
      > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/
      >
      > Stephen Robert Irwin (22 February
      > </wiki/February_22> 1962 </wiki/1962> -
      > 4 September </wiki/September_4> 2006 </wiki/2006>
      > ), also known as the
      > Crocodile Hunter, was an Australian
      > </wiki/Australia> naturalist
      > </wiki/Natural_history> , wildlife expert and
      > television personality
      > </wiki/Australian_television> , best known for the
      > television program The
      > Crocodile Hunter </wiki/The_Crocodile_Hunter> , an
      > unconventional wildlife
      > documentary </wiki/Nature_documentary> series
      > broadcast worldwide and
      > co-hosted with his wife Terri Irwin
      > </wiki/Terri_Irwin> . The pair owned and
      > operated Australia Zoo </wiki/Australia_Zoo> in
      > Beerwah
      > </wiki/Beerwah%2C_Queensland> , Queensland
      > </wiki/Queensland> .
      > Wow! and the Scorpion's sting as well!
      > born 2 22 62, Essondon, Australia, 37S40, 144E55
      > died 9 4 2006, about 11 AM, Port Douglas N of Cairns
      > (couldn't find Port Douglas, used Cairnes, 16S55,
      > 146E46)
      > Love, Diana

      When I get home, I'll look to see if Irwin has
      anything aligned with the Stingray Nebula. I got an
      unconfirmed birthtime from somewhere; I'm still
      looking for a solid birth time. It would be apt if he
      turned out to have the Stingray Nebula aligned with
      his 4th-house or 8th-house ruler.

    • Gaby Mittelman
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 5, 2006

        Hello Diana,

        Someone posted in another forum the exact  place of this  weird way of dying :

        16S24

        145E46

        Batt Reef, Au.

        What I found was " Alsuhail " on the Sun = death by drowning.

        And Pluto on " Lesath" = but the conjunction is for quite a while now.

        hugs

        Gabriella

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 6, 2006
          He was born 22 Feb 1962 and interestingly enough, Sun and Mercury
          Just past his Pluto, less than a degree. Venus conj his Uranus,
          SATURN Conj His NN, and T Venus conj his natal uranus(interesting
          reversal there) mars Tneptune within 2 degrees and Natal Saturn and
          Mercury conj transiting Chiron. TJupiter conj N Neptune. His Natal
          Pluto is at 9 Virgo. since I dont have time of birth I can only say
          moon was either end of Virgo or begining of Libra.

          time of Death given at approx 11 am, 4 september 2006.

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 6, 2006
            --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

            > Hello Diana,
            >
            > Someone posted in another forum the exact place of
            > this weird way of dying
            > :
            >

            > 16S24
            >
            > 145E46
            >
            > Batt Reef, Au.
            >

            > What I found was " Alsuhail " on the Sun = death by
            > drowning.
            >
            > And Pluto on " Lesath" = but the conjunction is for
            > quite a while now.

            Lesath and Shaula, too. They're both in the Scorpion's
            stinger and are very close in longitude.

            I don't see anything aligned with the Stingray Nebula
            in Irwin's natal, BTW. Maybe something progressed is
            there.

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 6, 2006
              Stingray Nebula

              --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

              > Mark sent:
              >
              >  Pluto
              > >

              > > Choo (Alpha Arae)
              > >
              > > Beta Arae
              > >
              > > Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)
              > >
              > > Grumium (Xi Draconis)
              > >
              > > Lesath (Lambda Scorpii)
              > >
              > > Shaula (Upsilon Scorpii)
              > >
              > > Walnut Nebula (IRAS 17245-3951 Scorpii)
              >
              > Oh my!! Australian naturalist Steve Irwin was just killed by a
              > stingray!
              > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/
              >
              > Stephen Robert Irwin (22 February
              > </wiki/February_22>  1962 </wiki/1962>  -
              > 4 September </wiki/September_4>  2006 </wiki/2006> ), also known as
              > the Crocodile Hunter, was an Australian </wiki/Australia>  naturalist
              > </wiki/Natural_history> , wildlife expert and television personality
              > </wiki/Australian_television> , best known for the television program
              > The Crocodile Hunter </wiki/The_Crocodile_Hunter> , an unconventional
              > wildlife documentary </wiki/Nature_documentary>  series broadcast
              > worldwide and co-hosted with his wife Terri Irwin </wiki/Terri_Irwin>
              > . The pair owned and operated Australia Zoo </wiki/Australia_Zoo>  in
              > Beerwah </wiki/Beerwah%2C_Queensland> , Queensland </wiki/Queensland>
              > .
              > Wow! and the Scorpion's sting as well!
              > born 2 22 62, Essondon, Australia, 37S40, 144E55 died 9 4 2006, about
              > 11 AM, Port Douglas N of Cairns (couldn't find Port Douglas, used
              > Cairnes, 16S55,
              > 146E46)
              > Love, Diana

              When I get home, I'll look to see if Irwin has anything aligned with the Stingray Nebula. I got an unconfirmed birthtime from somewhere; I'm still looking for a solid birth time. It would be apt if he turned out to have the Stingray Nebula aligned with his 4th-house or 8th-house ruler.

              Mark A. Holmes

              =====================================
              If it's the 4:18 am time, his AntiVertex in the 11th is 26 Sag 55: Pluto stationed
              rx on 3 30 06 at 26 Sag 45. (The AntiVertex is said to stand for "things out of control
              in the environment" - a sort of "out of left field" spot

              Gaby sent:

              16S24
              145E46
              Batt Reef, Au.

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 9, 2006

                > --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Hello Diana,
                > >
                > > Someone posted in another forum the exact place of
                > > this weird way of dying
                > > :
                > >

                > > 16S24
                > >
                > > 145E46
                > >
                > > Batt Reef, Au.
                > >

                > > What I found was " Alsuhail " on the Sun = death by
                > > drowning.
                > >
                > > And Pluto on " Lesath" = but the conjunction is for
                > > quite a while now.
                > >

                > Lesath and Shaula, too. They're both in the Scorpion's
                > stinger and are very close in longitude.
                >
                > I don't see anything aligned with the Stingray Nebula
                > in Irwin's natal, BTW. Maybe something progressed is
                > there.

                You mentioned it might be aligned with his natal Antivertex.

                More:

                Sun

                Sadalmelek (Alpha Aquarii)

                (Robson: "extreme and sudden destruction," "the death penalty")

                Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)

                Mercury

                Globus (Gamma Microscopii, marking the focus-knob of the Microscope or
                the obsolete constellation Globus Aerostaticus the Hot Air Balloon)

                (he struck me as a *very* talkative guy)

                Jupiter

                Sadalsuud (Beta Aquarii)
                Deneb Algedi (Delta Capricorni)
                Kitalpha (Alpha Equulei)
                Phoenicopterus (Beta Gruis--on the back of Grus the Crane, once known
                as Phoenicopterus the Flamingo)

                (looks like a "colorful" or playful [Equuleus] person to me)

                Vesta

                Algol (Beta Persei)

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 9, 2006

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 9, 2006
                    Dial-up Internet access can be a pain in the butt.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 16, 2006
                      by the way, who came up with the 4:18 am birth time? there is one
                      counter of 1:00 am given by Irwin in an interview, until time can be
                      verified chart remains a DD classification. sigh...

                      thanks for input. MissB

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 16, 2006
                        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                        > by the way, who came up with the 4:18 am birth time?

                        I think somebody on the Noel Tyl forum.

                        > there is one
                        > counter of 1:00 am given by Irwin in an interview,
                        > until time can be
                        > verified chart remains a DD classification. sigh...

                        Yeah, I'll use noon charts until I get a decent time
                        for him.

                        > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
                        > Holmes
                        > > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:

                        > place of

                        > death by

                        > is for
                        > > > >

                        > > > Lesath and Shaula, too. They're both in the
                        > Scorpion's
                        > > > stinger and are very close in longitude.
                        > > >
                        > > > I don't see anything aligned with the Stingray
                        > Nebula
                        > > > in Irwin's natal, BTW. Maybe something
                        > progressed is
                        > > > there.
                        > >

                        > > You mentioned it might be aligned with his natal
                        > Antivertex.
                        > >
                        > > More:
                        > >
                        > > Sun
                        > >
                        > > Sadalmelek (Alpha Aquarii)
                        > >
                        > > (Robson: "extreme and sudden destruction," "the
                        > death penalty")
                        > >
                        > > Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)
                        > >

                        > > Mercury
                        > >
                        > > Globus (Gamma Microscopii, marking the focus-knob
                        > of the Microscope
                        > or
                        > > the obsolete constellation Globus Aerostaticus the
                        > Hot Air Balloon)
                        > >
                        > > (he struck me as a *very* talkative guy)
                        > >

                        > > Jupiter
                        > >
                        > > Sadalsuud (Beta Aquarii)
                        > > Deneb Algedi (Delta Capricorni)
                        > > Kitalpha (Alpha Equulei)
                        > > Phoenicopterus (Beta Gruis--on the back of Grus
                        > the Crane, once
                        > known
                        > > as Phoenicopterus the Flamingo)
                        > >
                        > > (looks like a "colorful" or playful [Equuleus]
                        > person to me)
                        > >

                        > > Vesta
                        > >
                        > > Algol (Beta Persei)

                      • Martina
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 17, 2006
                          The 4:18 time was on Astrotheme, and according
                          to another list, wasn't meant to "be" there,.. probably just when they cast
                          the chart. Certainly got around pretty quick though.
                          If you use the 1 am chart and then run his SR and death chart though,
                          the angles are surprising, so it might not be all that off. I think the
                          upset was that it puts Asc on 0 Cap,.. but if its just a few minutes before
                          1 am, you'll get an aneretic Sag,.. and his personality is certainly an over
                          the top expansive one.
                          The 0 Cap or 29 Sag Asc would put it to the Aries Pt though,.. an "in your
                          face" kinda guy.
                          Martina

                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 22 1:21 PM
                            Stingray Nebula

                            Mark sent

                            > Juno
                            >
                            > *Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)

                            A woman died here in the NY area after a Stingray jumped into her boat
                            (I don't think she was stung - she jumped back and hit her head)

                            Love, Diana

                            Website: http://ye-stars.com

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 22 2:14 PM
                              --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

                              > Mark sent
                              >
                              > > Juno
                              > >
                              > > *Stingray Nebula (Henize 3-1357 Arae)
                              >
                              > A woman died here in the NY area after a Stingray
                              > jumped into her boat
                              > (I don't think she was stung - she jumped back and
                              > hit her head)
                              >
                              > Love, Diana
                              >
                              > Website: http://ye-stars.com

                              This alignment occurred about a month ago. There may
                              have been an incident in late February, when this
                              alignment occurred, or it may be somehow relevant to
                              this incident, perhaps through the deceased's chart.

                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs