Re: Regulus Again

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21 10:25 PM

      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Regulus.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 11:34 AM
        the thing about Ann Wrights page I dont like (and I must admit that
        is very little, it is a great page) is that it is Birth chart
        oriented, ergo such descriptions as are given are geared towards
        individuals, rather than mundane events.

        sigh, in anycase, with that point alight in the heavens, I suspect
        something royal is about to begin. MissB