Regulus Again

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
      New Moon is at 0 Virgo 31, within ONe degree of alignment with
      regulus. Any age old info on sun, moon Regulus alignments?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Regulus.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2006
          the thing about Ann Wrights page I dont like (and I must admit that
          is very little, it is a great page) is that it is Birth chart
          oriented, ergo such descriptions as are given are geared towards
          individuals, rather than mundane events.

          sigh, in anycase, with that point alight in the heavens, I suspect
          something royal is about to begin. MissB