18 Leo

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      18 Leo

      FWIW, I just realized that Saturn is about to
      "tick off" that dangerous 18 Leo degree -

      The ferocious "grand fixed cross" solar eclipse
      of August 1999 was 18 Leo 21, and Venus
      was 18 Leo 24 when the 1st plane hit on 9/11
      (this is the degree of Lambda Leonis,
      a determinant of the ancient Arab Manzil Al Tarf,
      which was said to warn against travel)

      On the 90 deg dial, that hits the Sibly US Venus,
      Transpluto and the Mars/Saturn midpoint

      On the POTUS chart (inauguration of G Washington)
      it opposes the 19 Aquarius Pluto.

      And Neptune is opposing it right now.