Re: Current fixed star conjunctions -- can we use the word alignment??

  • Kirsti Melto
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 3:31 PM
      <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
      - - -
      > --- Astro Logos <office@a...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Later this month the Moon occults Antares - it does
      > > this on a regular bases
      > > of a 19 year cycle and I believe that it is
      > > important, (it is the subject of
      > > the next VAN)
      - - -

      > BTW, regarding the Moon occulting Antares: I have the
      > Moon conjunct (aligned with?) Antares natally. When is
      > this occultation?
      >

      > Mark A. Holmes

      Hi,

      I'm also very interested in knowing more about this occultation and
      the meaning of it, as I have Antares aligned to my North node
      (Mercury is conjunct the South node). Antares is also in paran to my
      Mercury (one of the stars of my prime) and to my Venus (one of the
      stars of my latter years). When exactly did this occultation happened
      last time?

      Kirsti