current placements

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      current placements

      Mark sent

      > > Pallas
      > >
      > > --->*Kaus Australis (Epsilon Sagittarii)
      > > --->*Kaus Borealis (Lambda Sagittarii)

      taking aim at something? threats to the state or society?

      These are stars of the Archer's Bow, therefore the
      "launch mechanism" for the arrow; The Israelis are searching
      out the launch points of Hezbollah's rockets

      I have often found Pallas to be a sort of "mini-Mars" and it's
      symbol is a spear.

      > > Juno
      > >
      > > --->*Outcast Star (SDSS J090745.0+024507 Hydrae; a star
      > > whose proper
      > > motion is taking it out of the Milky Way Galaxy at an
      > > extraordinary
      > > speed)

      focus on laws being passed targeting illegal aliens?

      How about the middle east war refugees - "I'm outta here!!"

      > > --->*Tania Borealis (Lambda Ursae Majoris)

      trying to take command or control? (the Democrats? the Islamists in
      Somalia? Lopez Obrador and his followers in Mexico?)

      Mama Bear is a fiercely maternal, protective figure - with Juno
      (helplessness, maybe the attempts to get help to the war victims

      > > Vesta
      > >
      > >--->*Cat's Eye Nebula (NGC 6543 Draconis)

      trying to see in the dark?

      Recent tests of border security showed that it was extremely
      easy to enter US illegally

      > >--->*Ras Elased Australis (Epsilon Leonis)
      > >
      > >--->*Ras Elased Borealis (Mu Leonis)
      > >
      > >--->*Tania Australis (Mu Ursae Majoris)
      > >
      > >--->*Pherkad (Gamma Ursae Minoris)

      dedication to cruelty and destruction?

      Vesta is security - with Mama Bear, used as an excuse
      to attack others

      > > North Node
      > >
      > >--->*Deer Lick Group (group of galaxies in Pegasus
      > > dominated by NGC 7331)
      >
      > feeding wild animals? (any incidents involving wild animals?)

      New Jersey has so many deer carcasses along their highways that
      the state has mandated that local communities now pick up the
      responsibility (and the tab) for carting them away. Heard this
      last night on WNJN News.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Mark sent
        >
        > > > Pallas
        > > >
        > > > --->*Kaus Australis (Epsilon Sagittarii)
        > > > --->*Kaus Borealis (Lambda Sagittarii)
        >
        > taking aim at something? threats to the state or
        > society?
        >
        > These are stars of the Archer's Bow, therefore the
        > "launch mechanism" for the arrow; The Israelis are
        > searching
        > out the launch points of Hezbollah's rockets
        >
        > I have often found Pallas to be a sort of
        > "mini-Mars" and it's
        > symbol is a spear.
        >
        > > > Juno
        > > >
        > > > --->*Outcast Star (SDSS J090745.0+024507 Hydrae;
        > a star
        > > > whose proper
        > > > motion is taking it out of the Milky Way Galaxy
        > at an
        > > > extraordinary
        > > > speed)
        >
        > focus on laws being passed targeting illegal aliens?
        >
        > How about the middle east war refugees - "I'm outta
        > here!!"
        >
        > > > --->*Tania Borealis (Lambda Ursae Majoris)
        >
        > trying to take command or control? (the Democrats?
        > the Islamists in
        > Somalia? Lopez Obrador and his followers in Mexico?)
        >
        > Mama Bear is a fiercely maternal, protective figure
        > - with Juno
        > (helplessness, maybe the attempts to get help to the
        > war victims
        >

        > > > Vesta
        > > >
        > > >--->*Cat's Eye Nebula (NGC 6543 Draconis)
        >
        > trying to see in the dark?
        >
        > Recent tests of border security showed that it was
        > extremely
        > easy to enter US illegally
        >

        > > >--->*Ras Elased Australis (Epsilon Leonis)
        > > >
        > > >--->*Ras Elased Borealis (Mu Leonis)
        > > >
        > > >--->*Tania Australis (Mu Ursae Majoris)
        > > >
        > > >--->*Pherkad (Gamma Ursae Minoris)
        >
        > dedication to cruelty and destruction?
        >
        > Vesta is security - with Mama Bear, used as an
        > excuse
        > to attack others
        >

        > > > North Node
        > > >
        > > >--->*Deer Lick Group (group of galaxies in
        > Pegasus
        > > > dominated by NGC 7331)
        > >
        > > feeding wild animals? (any incidents involving
        > wild animals?)
        >
        > New Jersey has so many deer carcasses along their
        > highways that
        > the state has mandated that local communities now
        > pick up the
        > responsibility (and the tab) for carting them away.
        > Heard this
        > last night on WNJN News.

        Body shops in New Jersey must be pretty busy fixing
        damage done to cars by hitting deer in the road, too.

        Without taking any sort of a position on hunting or
        animal rights: we don't have this problem here in east
        Texas. All the hunters who go out in the woods during
        fall deer-hunting season (which around here is taken
        very seriously) seem to have thinned out the deer
        population pretty efficiently.