Re: Malus

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
      Well I should hope the Sherrifs department is only handing out DUI's
      to people who have actually been drinking!(insert dry sense of humor
      here) his blood alcohol was .12, legally drunk in Ca is .08......
      oops. They've canceled one of his shows. He's enrolled in a detox and
      asked for counceling from the malibu jewish community...

      Lets see there are about 13,500 residents of Malibu, and about 7,000
      of them are Jewish. hmmmmm let me think. Yeah I'd say he's in for a
      bit of a rough time. (yes, Malibu is that small and has a very small
      town atmosphere, its hemmmed in by the Pallisades and Calabasas which
      are much larger towns, but basically it is a small stretch of beach
      hemmed in my mountains. beautiful drive.

      It also looks as though he may have wiggled out of some previous
      issues so he's pretty much getting nailed on this one. Maybe the
      sheens will give him some understanding since he's been so supportive
      of charlie and his issues. He'll need some if he wants to stay living
      in that town.