Re: Malus

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2006
      LOL, that be Mel Gibson, he's not the nicest crayon in the box, and
      knows that melodrama makes for good advertising. just think how many
      fewer dvds of passion would have been sold if he hadn't worked up all
      that hype before the movie came out. he makes his millions on
      assinine behavior. (other opinions may vary) MissB

      > They used to hang people from the rigging in the days of sailing
      > ships; several of the *Bounty* mutineers who were captured by the
      > British Navy ended up that way. And Mel Gibson (one of whose roles
      > was Fletcher Christian in *The Bounty*) may have hung himself.
      > Pulled over for DUI in Malibu, he apparently treated the arresting
      > officers to a tirade containing anti-Semitic and sexist abuse (not
      > very surprising to me personally).

      > > I wonder if that is because, not being particularly knowledgable
      > > about ships, they (IAU)dont understand the weight and meaning of
      > the
      > > mast? even though there are a great many ships that are not
      > powered
      > > by the wind, if you look into any marina, you will see them far
      > > outnumbered by sails.
      > >
      > > I think that they error greatly even if the opposite were true.
      if

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > LOL, that be Mel Gibson, he's not the nicest crayon
        > in the box, and
        > knows that melodrama makes for good advertising.
        > just think how many
        > fewer dvds of passion would have been sold if he
        > hadn't worked up all
        > that hype before the movie came out. he makes his
        > millions on
        > assinine behavior. (other opinions may vary) MissB

        They say he was drunk. In any case, Gibson may finally
        have gone too far this time. He's been under suspicion
        ever since he made *The Passion of the Christ*, and
        his father is a known anti-Semite and Holocaust
        denier. A lot of people seem to be thinking in vino
        veritas, and here at last is the proof we were looking
        for that he really believes this crap in his heart.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
          Well I should hope the Sherrifs department is only handing out DUI's
          to people who have actually been drinking!(insert dry sense of humor
          here) his blood alcohol was .12, legally drunk in Ca is .08......
          oops. They've canceled one of his shows. He's enrolled in a detox and
          asked for counceling from the malibu jewish community...

          Lets see there are about 13,500 residents of Malibu, and about 7,000
          of them are Jewish. hmmmmm let me think. Yeah I'd say he's in for a
          bit of a rough time. (yes, Malibu is that small and has a very small
          town atmosphere, its hemmmed in by the Pallisades and Calabasas which
          are much larger towns, but basically it is a small stretch of beach
          hemmed in my mountains. beautiful drive.

          It also looks as though he may have wiggled out of some previous
          issues so he's pretty much getting nailed on this one. Maybe the
          sheens will give him some understanding since he's been so supportive
          of charlie and his issues. He'll need some if he wants to stay living
          in that town.