Eriugena's questions/Zidane

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
      Eriugena's questions/Zidane

      Re: [astrologyinaction] Re: <<Any comments about the following
          Posted by: "Eriugena" eriugena@... eriugena2002
          Date: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:44 am (PDT)

      This is very interesting! How are the alignments determined? Are they just
      conjunctions (and occasionally oppositions) as in stellar astrology, or are
      these alignments by aspect?
      ===========================
      I use alignments in longitude, i.e. a conjunction of a planet to the
      longitude of a star projected perpendicularly on to the ecliptic
      (generally conjunctions only), allowing a 1 degree orb or moiety
      For example, would someone with heart trouble
      have aspects between their sun and Regulus, Unukalhai, or Antares? What
      level or degree of "alignments" is necessary for there to be a
      manifestation. Would a connection to all three be needed? It would be great
      to have two or three examples to study.
      This is difficult to answer because I do not have enough examples of heart
      attacks - sometimes the "heart" stars manifest on progressions.  There are
      probably dozens of people that I have listed that died of (or simply suffered)
      heart attacks, but I often have no information on this
      under Antares:

      the Moon of 19th-century zoologist, navy surgeon and author Dr Thomas Henry Huxley, President of the Royal Society (royal star!) and heart surgeon Dr Denton Cooley (Antares is a heart in both the western and Chinese traditions, and is prominent in heart ailments and medical heart events); this was Venus of  pioneer heart surgeon Dr Christiaan Barnard, who performed the 1st heart transplant (died of asthma), Mars of pioneering heart surgeon Dr Michael De Bakey; this was the Sun at both the 1st heart transplant in 1967 and 1st artificial heart implant in 1982 (the Moon was here at the announcement of the successful implant of the AbiCor artificial heart in 2001)

      Under Regulus:

      Sun and Jupiter of  Dr Denton Cooley, Jupiter of Dr Michael DeBakey, both pioneering heart surgeons (the Lion’s heart, and in China, the Dragon's heart!),

      Under Unukalhai:

      Sun of 19th-century chemist-physician-composer Alexander Borodin, illegitimate son of Georgian prince, a philanthropist who established medical courses for women (died of heart attack at 53), Mars of heart surgeon Dr Denton Cooley (Unuk is the Serpent’s heart),  Neptune at the 1966 Thanksgiving smog disaster that hit New England: respiratory failure and heart attacks caused more than 400 deaths, and the Asc at London of the November, 1962 New Moon 6 days before a noxious pea-soup fog, combined with sulphur dioxide, blanketed the city, bringing it to a complete standstill: 136 died and 1,000 more were severely stricken.

      and so forth
      > One thing [Diana Rosenberg] mentioned was that the body parts found in the
      > constellations seem to correspond greatly to the physical
      > body of peoples.
      > For example, one person that came to her had problems with a specific
      > shoulder, and upon investigating the person's natal chart,
      > she found a good
      > number of the planets aligned to "shoulder" stars of the
      > constellations.
      > She has seen the same thing with eyesight and other various physical
      > ailments, as well as health problems such as heart
      > attacks/strokes.
      Here's a new one (did I send this? I sent it to Astrolife in response to
      another query, and meant to send it to this list, but may have forgotten...
      it was about Zinedine Zidane whose notorious head-butt in the World Cup
      final may have cost France the title:

      Dark Star sent:

      Zidane's head butt of Marco Materazzi --I haven't seen such a brilliant
      use of a Mars-Ketu (so node) since 911. Zidane has it in the 3rd., WTC
      in the 9th.
      Zinedine Zidane, Marseille, 23 june1972, 3:00 am CET, source?
      ======================

      People think I'm just a bit crazy to pay so much attention to constellation "body parts" - but
      here are Zidane's alignments:

      Saturn: Tau Tauri in the Bull's head (base of north horn)

      Venus: Orion's head (Al Hak'ah and Meissa, Phi and Lambda Orionis)

      Mercury, SNode, Mars: at the heads of the Gemini Twins and the head of Ursa Major

      Pluto: Virgin's head

      Uranus: Aldhi'bain, Eta Draconis, Dragon's head (jaw)

      Moon: Beta Serpentis, Serpent's head

      Neptune: Iclil, Chi Scorpii, Scorpion's head, and Chi Lupi, Wolf's head

      NNode: 45 Draconis, Dragon's head

      MC: Al Shat, Nu Capricorni, horn of Capricornus, the Sea-Goat

      Gives a whole new meaning to "just use your head"!

      (Zidane's Asc is Alcyone, bright star of the Pleiades)

      Love, Diana

    • Eriugena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
        Message
        Dear Diana,

        Thank you for sharing this with us.

        I wasn't sure of how people were using planetary contacts with fixed stars of a particular bodily description. What had been written seemed to indicate more than just conjunctions to the stars in longitude. Somehow, I got the notion of a spider's web of aspects connecting all the "parts" stars to a particular planet!

        --David
      • Derek Reveres
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
          Sorry if I gave you that impression, that wasn't quite my intention.
          There's that Merc again