Cannibal Attack

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2006
      Albert H. Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer and cannibal. He was also known as the Moon Maniac, the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria and the Brooklyn Vampire.

      Chiron, Ceres, Pluto again.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2006
        --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
        wrote:

        > Albert H. Fish (May 19, 1870 - January 16, 1936) was
        > an American serial killer and cannibal. He was also
        > known as the Moon Maniac, the Gray Man, the Werewolf
        > of Wysteria and the Brooklyn Vampire.
        >
        > Chiron, Ceres, Pluto again.

        Born in Washington, DC. I don't have a birth time for
        him.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

        Using noon

        Sun aligned with Alcyone/the Pleiades
        Mercury aligned with Hoedus I and II ("the Kids", Zeta
        and Eta Aurigae)
        Mars aligned with Alpha Horologii (he did time, in
        prison)
        Uranus aligned with Castor and with Adhara (Epsilon
        Canis Majoris; that seems descriptive of all his
        myriad sexual deviancies)
        Neptune aligned with Baten Kaitos (Zeta Ceti)
        Ceres aligned with Polaris (as well as Betelgeuse)
        Pallas aligned with Algol
        Chiron aligned with Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)
        North Node aligned with Pollux

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2006
          --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006

            Not much more information on the update but at least we now have a name:-

            -------------------

            http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006310128,00.html
            CANNIBAL attack victim Doug Morgan almost died from shock after his crazed attacker started eating him alive, police said yesterday.

            Doug, 75, — who recently had a triple heart bypass — had his thumb bitten off and chunks chewed from his body.

            He was still in a serious but stable condition in hospital last night after the bizarre attack.

            A police source said: “There was a fear his heart might not stand it. He was very ill.”

            Our front page yesterday told how a laughing maniac leaped through an open lounge window in the early hours of Monday as Doug and his wife Val, 72, went to bed.

            Brave Doug fought back as the cannibal — believed to have called at the cottage earlier saying he was a Jehovah’s Witness — ate his thumb then bit off a nipple.

            A cop was also bitten at the home in Lyonshall, near Hereford.

            Last night pal Derek Williams, 83, described the couple as “lovely”.

            JAN Ometac, 27, has been charged with attempted murder. The Slovakian was remanded to a mental unit.