Cannibal attack

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006

      Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 7:19 PM

      I ran a chart for 1 AM (couldn't find Lyonshall, used Bristol because he is in the hospital there) - I used 1 AM
      but if they were just getting ready for bed it might have been earlier)

      Hello Diana,

      Thanks for that.

      Lyonshall is a tiny little village near the Welsh border, even astro.com hasn't got it on their map.  I think the nearest town is Hereford.

      Cal
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 18, 2006
        Cannibal attack

        Cal sent:

        Cannibal Attack
            Posted by: "Astrocalypse" astrocalypse@... astrocalypse
            Date: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)

        Not much more information on the update but at least we now have a name:-
        -------------------
        http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006310128,00.html
        CANNIBAL attack victim Doug Morgan almost died from shock after his crazed attacker started eating him alive, police said yesterday.

        Doug, 75, - who recently had a triple heart bypass - had his thumb bitten off and chunks chewed from his body.

        He was still in a serious but stable condition in hospital last night after the bizarre attack.

        A police source said: "There was a fear his heart might not stand it. He was very ill."

        Our front page yesterday told how a laughing maniac leaped through an open lounge window in the early hours of Monday as Doug and his wife Val, 72, went to bed.

        Brave Doug fought back as the cannibal - believed to have called at the cottage earlier saying he was a Jehovah's Witness - ate his thumb then bit off a nipple.

        A cop was also bitten at the home in Lyonshall, near Hereford.

        Last night pal Derek Williams, 83, described the couple as "lovely".

        JAN Ometac, 27, has been charged with attempted murder. The Slovakian was remanded to a mental unit.
        ================

        There must have been a "cannibal vibe" in the stars on July 3, because yesterday, catching up on my
        newspapers, I found an item in the July 4 NY Times under the "New DVD's" listing, titled "Cannibal Holocaust"
        - a "deluxe two-disc edition" of "one of the most notorious and sought-after of the almost sickeningly explicit
        Italian horror films of the 1970's and 80's, Ruggero Deodato's 1980 "Cannibal Holocaust" - the item goes on
        to describe the film, which apparently is very ghastly with "apparently real" close-up depictions of animal slaughter
        and "thankfully faked" various forms of human abuse (rape, dismemberment, enthusiastic devouring of entrails)
        and "actual footage of the culinary habits of Amazonian tribesmen" etc etc

        Ruggero Deodato was born May 7 '39 in Potenza, Italy - I ran a noon chart and compared it to the
        cannibal attack chart and there were several contacts:

        RD Pluto 29 Can 21 = (2000) <0 Leo 12>; attack Mercury 1 Leo 15
        RD Jupiter 29 Pisces 11 = <0 Aries 02>; attack NNode 28 Pisces 38 (mean NNode 29 Pieces 23)
        RD NNode 8 Scorp 23 <9 Scorp 14>; attack Jupiter 9 Scorp 00 rx = <8 Scorp 55>
        RD Juno (victims) 25 Aquar 14 = <26 Aquar 05>; attack Ceres 26 Aquar 32 = <26 Aquar 27>
        (Jeffrey Dahmer natal Ceres was 26 Aquarius!)

        Love, Diana

      • Erik
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 19, 2006
          Diana thank you for the data below. For what year are they?

          Those who promote cannibalism shall eat their own children.

          Giansar Lambda Draconis in Dragon's tail 10LE20 57 14 69
          20 11 31 3.84 M0 III
          Blazar OJ 287 Cancri in Crab's head 10LE33 2 36 20 36 8
          55 14.0v QSO/BH
          Blazars (quasars visible at gamma ray energies) carry the most
          luminous, violent active galactic nuclei, emitting radiation

          across the entire electromagnetic spectrum: OJ 287 is thought to
          consist of binary, supermassive black holes.
          Minchir Sigma Hydrae Snake's nose 11LE13 -14 36 3 20 8
          39 4.44 K2 III
          Lunar Mansions: China: the Hydra's head formed Liu, The
          Willow, portending tears and funeral services; willows, thought to
          ward off poisons, were symbols of
          longevity, immortality and eternity, used at funerals as
          consolation to survivors. These stars also stood
          for trees and plants and as the Celestial Kitchen or Larder, the
          preparation of festivals, banquets, and
          summer thunder, rain. (part of the Beak of the ancient Great Red
          Bird, associated with fire and the Sun).
          India: Hydra's head was Aslesa "The Clinging" or "Embracing" ruled
          by Sarpas, deified Serpents:
          symbol: a coiled snake: Aslesa was associated with clinging,
          creeping, poison, embracing, sexual union.

          Saturn of serial killer Ted Bundy (bit his victims), Ceres of
          cannibal Alfred Packer, Pluto of serial killer
          Arthur Shawcross (some biting, eating etc), Transpluto of Jeffrey
          Dahmer

          Really wild: Ceres at this attack 26 Aquar 32 rx, Dahmer natal Ceres
          26 Aquar 19! (Ceres has to do with
          food)

          Kuh Mu Capricorni near end of tail 25AQ50 - 0 41 -13 33 21
          53 5.08 F0 V
          In China, w/Lambda Cap, Kou, The Howling Dogs, dogs who crouched by
          the graves of their masters
          uttering plaintive howls until they died; it represented
          lamentations for the dead (the state of Delaware,
          where American war dead are flown in to Dover Air Force Base, has
          Saturn here)
          and
          Beta Piscis Austrini gills, Southern Fish 27AQ11 -21 22 -32
          21 22 32 4.29 A0 V
          Triple Star NGC 7158 end, Sea-Gt's tail 27AQ26 0 49 -11
          36 21 57 ----- Triple

          Got to run - more later.