Re: Cannibal attack

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2006
      Rabies? possibly, or someone who wants to be a Lupine. ;-) MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astrocalypse"
      <astrocalypse@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Haven't had much time to participate or look at astrology in the
      past month but now has at least a couple of months of respite :-).
      Saw this article yesterday and thought it would be useful to look at
      what the stars have to say about this at some point.

      > The exact date it happened is unknown but had to be quite recent.
      May be by next Tuesday there will be more relevant information.

      > Cal
      >
      > ---------------
      >

      > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
      in_article_id=394131&in_page_id=1770

      > 'Cannibal' raider bites pieces from pensioner
      > By BRENDAN MONTAGUE, Daily Mail 08:53am 5th July 2006
      >
      > A pensioner was brutally attacked in his home by a 'crazed
      cannibal' who ate his thumb and bit chunks from his face and body, it
      emerged last night.

      > Douglas Morgan, 75, is recovering in hospital with his wife Valerie
      at his bedside after the apparently random and vicious attack which
      left him unconscious and covered in blood.

      > The elderly couple were getting ready for bed when they heard a
      someone climbing through a window they had left open in the heat-
      wave. Mr Morgan went downstairs to investigate.

      > When the pensioner confronted the intruder, he was punched and
      bitten viciously across his face and upper parts of his body.

      > The attacker then bit off part of his thumb and ate it.
      >
      > Mrs Morgan, also in her seventies, locked herself in a bathroom to
      protect herself from the attacker.

      > She is understood to be suffering from shock after witnessing the
      beginning of the brutal assault on her husband.

      > By the time the police arrived, Mr Morgan had lost consciousness
      from pain and shock. Officers had to pull the man away and use CS
      spray to subdue him.

      > Hannibal Lecter
      >
      > The scene they found was compared to the gruesome attacks launched
      by the Hannibal Lecter character played by Sir Anthony Hopkins in the
      film The Silence of the Lambs. There is no evidence to suggest the
      intruder knew the couple and police said the incident appeared to
      have been a burglary which had turned violent.

      > The attacker appears to have smashed the windscreen of the couple's
      silver Renault Megane, parked outside their large detached home in
      Lyonshall, near Hereford.

      > He also broke windows in the living room and kitchen and smashed
      property in the garden shed.

      > Police have charged a 26-year-old Slovakian man with attempted
      murder in connection with the incident.

      > A West Mercia police spokesman said: 'We are dealing with a
      burglary incident at an address in Lyonshall in Herefordshire. During
      the incident, the householder received a number of injuries,
      including bites. A person has been arrested and charged with
      attempted murder.

      > 'A man has been remanded in custody and will next appear before
      Worcester Crown Court on Tuesday of next week.'

      > The local ambulance service said: 'There was an assault and the
      pensioner had a hand injury, he lost a thumb. He also suffered severe
      injuries to his face and upper body after being bitten'.

      > A police source said: 'There was blood on the walls and this guy
      was just laughing like a maniac. It was a bizarre and appalling
      attack on an old man about to go to bed in his own home.

      > His attacker appeared in his lounge after diving through a window.
      We have no idea why he chose their home but there are mental health
      issues in this case.

      > 'Mr Morgan put up a brave fight but was set about in a
      cannibalistic way. His thumb could not be sewn back on, because the
      attacker had literally eaten it.'

      > Residents of the quiet village were horrified by the incident in
      the early hours of Monday. One homeowner, who refused to be named,
      said: 'Everyone is scared witless. There is talk of a cannibal attack
      and no one can quite take it in.'

      > Mr Morgan was in a serious but stable condition at the Frenchay
      Hospital in Bristol last night.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2006
        Let me see what alignments SolarFire shows for the date and time
        (whatever it is).

        Mark A. Holmes

        <astrocalypse@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > A police source said: 'There was blood on the walls and this guy
        was just laughing like a maniac. It was a bizarre and appalling
        attack on an old man about to go to bed in his own home.

        > His attacker appeared in his lounge after diving through a window.
        We have no idea why he chose their home but there are mental health
        issues in this case.

        > 'Mr Morgan put up a brave fight but was set about in a
        cannibalistic way. His thumb could not be sewn back on, because the
        attacker had literally eaten it.'

        > Residents of the quiet village were horrified by the incident in
        the early hours of Monday. One homeowner, who refused to be named,
        said: 'Everyone is scared witless. There is talk of a cannibal
        attack and no one can quite take it in.'

        > Mr Morgan was in a serious but stable condition at the Frenchay

      • Astrocalypse
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006
          I thought it likely that the event happened on the 3rd or 4th because it didn't say last night in the article.

          The Sun has been transiting the dog star, hasn't it? The guy was certainly rabid and should have been quarantined!

          Cal

                Date: Thu Jul 6, 2006 12:48 pm (PDT)

            Hi,

            Haven't had much time to participate or look at astrology in the past month but now has at least a couple of months of respite :-).  Saw this article yesterday and thought it would be useful to look at what the stars have to say about this at some point.

            The exact date it happened is unknown but had to be quite recent.  May be by next Tuesday there will be more relevant information.

            Cal
            Thank you Cal!

            The article says "Residents of the quiet village were horrified by the incident in the early hours of Monday."
            so if it was this past Monday it would have been July 3rd

            I ran a chart for 1 AM (couldn't find Lyonshall, used Bristol because he is in the hospital there) - I used 1 AM
            but if they were just getting ready for bed it might have been earlier)

            Checking against my lists, I find that

            Saturn at 10 Leo 25 has the most "hits" from other cannibal people and events:

            Giansar Lambda Draconis  in Dragon’s tail       10LE20  57 14   69 20   11 31   3.84    M0 III
            Blazar OJ 287 Cancri   in Crab’s head   10LE33  2 36    20 36   8 55    14.0v   QSO/BH
             Blazars (quasars visible at gamma ray energies) carry the most luminous, violent active galactic nuclei, emitting  radiation

             across the entire electromagnetic spectrum: OJ 287 is thought to consist of binary, supermassive black holes.
            Minchir Sigma Hydrae  Snake’s nose      11LE13  -14 36  3 20    8 39    4.44    K2 III
             Lunar Mansions: China: the Hydra’s head formed Liu, The
             Willow, portending tears and funeral services; willows, thought to ward off poisons, were symbols of
             longevity, immortality and eternity, used at funerals as consolation to survivors. These stars also stood
             for trees and plants and as the Celestial Kitchen or Larder, the preparation of festivals, banquets, and
             summer thunder, rain. (part of the Beak of the ancient Great Red Bird, associated with fire and the Sun).
             India: Hydra’s head was Aslesa “The Clinging” or “Embracing” ruled by Sarpas, deified Serpents:
             symbol: a coiled snake: Aslesa was associated with clinging, creeping, poison, embracing, sexual union.

            Saturn of serial killer Ted Bundy (bit his victims), Ceres of cannibal Alfred Packer, Pluto of serial killer
            Arthur Shawcross (some biting, eating etc), Transpluto of Jeffrey Dahmer

            Really wild: Ceres at this attack 26 Aquar 32 rx, Dahmer natal Ceres 26 Aquar 19!  (Ceres has to do with
            food)

            Kuh Mu Capricorni    near end of tail   25AQ50  - 0 41  -13 33  21 53   5.08    F0 V
             In China, w/Lambda Cap, Kou, The Howling Dogs, dogs who crouched by the graves of their masters
             uttering plaintive howls until they died; it represented lamentations for the dead (the state of Delaware,
             where American war dead are flown in to Dover Air Force Base, has Saturn here)
            and
            Beta Piscis Austrini  gills, Southern Fish      27AQ11  -21 22  -32 21  22 32   4.29    A0 V
            Triple Star NGC 7158  end, Sea-Gt's tail        27AQ26  0 49    -11 36  21 57   -----   Triple

            Got to run - more later.

            ---------------

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006

              Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 7:19 PM

              I ran a chart for 1 AM (couldn't find Lyonshall, used Bristol because he is in the hospital there) - I used 1 AM
              but if they were just getting ready for bed it might have been earlier)

              Hello Diana,

              Thanks for that.

              Lyonshall is a tiny little village near the Welsh border, even astro.com hasn't got it on their map.  I think the nearest town is Hereford.

              Cal
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 18, 2006
                Cannibal attack

                Cal sent:

                    Date: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:38 pm (PDT)

                Not much more information on the update but at least we now have a name:-
                -------------------
                http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006310128,00.html
                CANNIBAL attack victim Doug Morgan almost died from shock after his crazed attacker started eating him alive, police said yesterday.

                Doug, 75, - who recently had a triple heart bypass - had his thumb bitten off and chunks chewed from his body.

                He was still in a serious but stable condition in hospital last night after the bizarre attack.

                A police source said: "There was a fear his heart might not stand it. He was very ill."

                Our front page yesterday told how a laughing maniac leaped through an open lounge window in the early hours of Monday as Doug and his wife Val, 72, went to bed.

                Brave Doug fought back as the cannibal - believed to have called at the cottage earlier saying he was a Jehovah's Witness - ate his thumb then bit off a nipple.

                A cop was also bitten at the home in Lyonshall, near Hereford.

                Last night pal Derek Williams, 83, described the couple as "lovely".

                JAN Ometac, 27, has been charged with attempted murder. The Slovakian was remanded to a mental unit.
                ================

                There must have been a "cannibal vibe" in the stars on July 3, because yesterday, catching up on my
                newspapers, I found an item in the July 4 NY Times under the "New DVD's" listing, titled "Cannibal Holocaust"
                - a "deluxe two-disc edition" of "one of the most notorious and sought-after of the almost sickeningly explicit
                Italian horror films of the 1970's and 80's, Ruggero Deodato's 1980 "Cannibal Holocaust" - the item goes on
                to describe the film, which apparently is very ghastly with "apparently real" close-up depictions of animal slaughter
                and "thankfully faked" various forms of human abuse (rape, dismemberment, enthusiastic devouring of entrails)
                and "actual footage of the culinary habits of Amazonian tribesmen" etc etc

                Ruggero Deodato was born May 7 '39 in Potenza, Italy - I ran a noon chart and compared it to the
                cannibal attack chart and there were several contacts:

                RD Pluto 29 Can 21 = (2000) <0 Leo 12>; attack Mercury 1 Leo 15
                RD Jupiter 29 Pisces 11 = <0 Aries 02>; attack NNode 28 Pisces 38 (mean NNode 29 Pieces 23)
                RD NNode 8 Scorp 23 <9 Scorp 14>; attack Jupiter 9 Scorp 00 rx = <8 Scorp 55>
                RD Juno (victims) 25 Aquar 14 = <26 Aquar 05>; attack Ceres 26 Aquar 32 = <26 Aquar 27>
                (Jeffrey Dahmer natal Ceres was 26 Aquarius!)

                Love, Diana

              • Erik