Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Yahoo! News Story - Mystery Object Found in Supernova's Heart - Yahoo! News

Expand Messages
  • Mark Andrew Holmes
    Mark Andrew Holmes (mahtezcatpoc@yahoo.com) has sent you a news article. (Email address has not been verified.) ... Personal message: Mystery Object Found in
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Mark Andrew Holmes (mahtezcatpoc@...) has sent you a news article.
      (Email address has not been verified.)
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Personal message:



      Mystery Object Found in Supernova's Heart - Yahoo! News

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060706/sc_space/mysteryobjectfoundinsupernovasheart

      ============================================================
      Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/
    • msbhavens1
      oops, looks like we re reading the same articles! I sent one as well, LOL Beth ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060706/sc_space/mysteryobjectfoundinsu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        oops, looks like we're reading the same articles! I sent one as well,
        LOL Beth


        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
        <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        > Mark Andrew Holmes (mahtezcatpoc@...) has sent you a news article.
        > (Email address has not been verified.)
        > ------------------------------------------------------------
        > Personal message:
        >
        >
        >
        > Mystery Object Found in Supernova's Heart - Yahoo! News
        >
        >
        http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060706/sc_space/mysteryobjectfoundinsu
        pernovasheart
        >
        > ============================================================
        > Yahoo! News
        > http://news.yahoo.com/
        >
      • mahtezcatpoc
        I m going to try and get some coordinates on it in a little while after I get home. Mark A. Holmes ... well, ...
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm going to try and get some coordinates on it in a little while
          after I get home.

          Mark A. Holmes

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
          wrote:
          >
          > oops, looks like we're reading the same articles! I sent one as
          well,
          > LOL Beth
          >
          >
          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
          > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > > Mark Andrew Holmes (mahtezcatpoc@) has sent you a news article.
          > > (Email address has not been verified.)
          > > ------------------------------------------------------------
          > > Personal message:
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Mystery Object Found in Supernova's Heart - Yahoo! News
          > >
          > >
          >
          http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060706/sc_space/mysteryobjectfoundins
          u
          > pernovasheart
          > >
          > > ============================================================
          > > Yahoo! News
          > > http://news.yahoo.com/
          > >
          >
        • mahtezcatpoc
          ... http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/ApJ/journal/issues/ApJL/v487n2/975411/sc2.html?erFrom=4313665834577604148Guest R.A. 16h17m30.1s Declination -50 55 05 =
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc"
            <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
            >
            > I'm going to try and get some coordinates on it in a little while
            > after I get home.
            >

            http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/ApJ/journal/issues/ApJL/v487n2/975411/sc2.html?erFrom=4313665834577604148Guest

            R.A. 16h17m30.1s
            Declination -50 55' 05"

            = 11 Sagittarius 55 right now, according to SolarFire 5.


            Mark A. Holmes




            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > oops, looks like we're reading the same articles! I sent one as
            > well,
            > > LOL Beth
            > >
            > >
            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
            > > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Mark Andrew Holmes (mahtezcatpoc@) has sent you a news article.
            > > > (Email address has not been verified.)
            > > > ------------------------------------------------------------
            > > > Personal message:
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Mystery Object Found in Supernova's Heart - Yahoo! News
            > > >
            > > >
            > >
            > http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060706/sc_space/mysteryobjectfoundins
            > u
            > > pernovasheart
            > >
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.