Welcom Note

  • govanderavi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi everybody,
      I am Ravi Gowande an Electrical Engineer by Profession. Astrology is my
      Hobby and also a tradition in my family. My father, grandfather were
      great astrologers. Based in India we are folowing traditional Nirayan
      System. I have published some books. Regularly giving forecast for
      political, economical, geographical events. I will be posting my views
      and also contributing about Indian System of Fixed stars. wishing good
      luck to every one.
      Bye Now.
      Ravi Govande
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006