Hassaleh: reply to Beth (was Re: knees and ankles)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5 8:30 PM
      I dont know, I was merely translating and speculating on the
      statement "goats attendents", cause that is all that makes sense to
      me when you say that.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5 10:28 PM
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > I dont know, I was merely translating and
        > speculating on the
        > statement "goats attendents", cause that is all that
        > makes sense to
        > me when you say that.

        Yeah, well, we can look and see, I guess.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6 11:46 AM
          when looking at old stories and myths do you find something
          alternate?

          I mean I suppose it could be other constellations but wouldn't those
          constellations need to be known by the same people who call the star
          Hassaleh by the same identity?

          What mythology uses Hassaleh? I'm not familiar with it? that would
          help in identifying who the goats attendents are. it could, for all I
          know, mean the Kings councilors if the group who named the star
          didn't like a particular person and gave him an undercover nickname
          (Like W)for all I know? people can be somewhat perverse when they
          want to be. =)

          I could see calling Rove and company the goats attendents very
          easily, if it weren't for the fact I'm rather fond of goats, wouldn't
          want to offend them. ;-)