RE: [thefixedstars] Re: Happy solstice!

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 23, 2006
      I have a question. I thought the Nodes moved back one sign a year, that is
      the basic formula I saw. But I didn't have my first Nodal return until I
      was already 18. Is this normal?

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 23, 2006
        it takes approx 18.6 years ot get a nodal return, so more like 18
        months to a sign? something like that. MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>
        wrote:

        > I have a question. I thought the Nodes moved back one sign a year,
        that is
        > the basic formula I saw. But I didn't have my first Nodal return
        until I
        > was already 18. Is this normal?
        >

        > >From: "Outi Parhi" <scoppias@...>
        > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Happy solstice!
        > >Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:16:20 -0000
        > >

        > >I think Pisces is just a good sign:) the less stressful I think
        is well
        > >said, starting a new phase in life connected to others in a loving,
        > >uniting manner perhaps in case of your mother?

      • Outi Parhi
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 23, 2006
          Is is normal, it's time to travel through a chart is about 18 years
          (about 20 degrees per year retrograde)

          Outi

          .

        • shawhouse@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 23, 2006
            Its one sign every 18 months or so. Everyone has their nodal
            returns every 18 years.
            Diana

            >I have a question. I thought the Nodes moved back one sign a year, that is
            >the basic formula I saw. But I didn't have my first Nodal return until I
            >was already 18. Is this normal?
            >

            >>From: "Outi Parhi" <scoppias@...>
            >>To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            >>Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Happy solstice!
            >>Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:16:20 -0000
            >>

            >>I think Pisces is just a good sign:) the less stressful I think is well
            >>said, starting a new phase in life connected to others in a loving,
            >>uniting manner perhaps in case of your mother?

          • Gaby Mittelman
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 24, 2006

              Hello Derek,

              Reading your mail, I thought I will check what happened to me when the N. Node made 90/180 to my natal Node, which is in the first haouse Sagittarius 14 degree.

              Well the first return was on the 4th of Sept 1974 ( I was born in Jan 25 , 1956 ) so it took 18 years,...

              The second return was on the 23. March 1993, and the third will be in 2011.

              What is more interesting, that CRUCIAL things happened to me when the Node made 180 degree – in 1965, 1984, 2002. in the 7th house. Above the DC.

              So I  think one should check the squares and oppositions, they are rather meaningful.

              Cheers

              Gaby

            • Derek Reveres
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 25, 2006