RE: [thefixedstars] House arrangements

  • Gaby Mittelman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
      RE: [thefixedstars] House arrangements

       Dear Arthyr,

        First , thanks for your input on my request. Yes, I believe a horary chart is much easier, and it's quite close what you answered to the actual situation.

        What I should add, is that I am already living in a rented apartment for the last 6 years....

      "However, you seem to be in a much better position financially than he is (I'm wondering if you actually know about his financial status). Therefore, he may ask you move out and defer payment to you for a brief time (7weeks?). " – I only know what he tells me, and what is obvious. He works in a steady place for the last 20 years, and he is single, no obligations, so no expenses. He wears 2 dollars shirts, soooo... and he keeps telling me he has a lot of money.

        The process isn't going to be a "quick fix" and it's going to take longer than you both plan. – this is what I fear.... too.

         Honesty is a condition. He has a question about honesty with you as well.
      You both distrust each other - suspecting some hidden agenda between the
      two of you. Is he honest wasn't asked in the way you probably meant the
      question. . .no he hasn't been completely honest with you and he feels the
      same way about you.      -  B I N G O !

         Finding A HOME  - I meant finally buying an apartment and not to move any more !!!

         Thank you again, will keep u informed

        Hugs

         Gaby