RE: [thefixedstars] Re: TNPs and fixed stars

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
      Uranus is the God of the Sky, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to
      associate gases with Uranus, as the ancients would have seen gases as being
      basically Aerial in nature

      >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
      >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: TNPs and fixed stars
      >Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 05:28:35 -0000
      >
      >Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
      >the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
      >with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
      >use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
      >opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.
    • Martina
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
        Thanks for looking Mark.

        > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
        > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

        Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug their way out.
        After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still alive, but it
        died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
        76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around there,..
        only 12 bodies ever found.
        There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17 miners.

        "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a cracking sound
        like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre high, 915
        metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet) wedge of
        the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres (2,300
        feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg (one
        hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto the town of
        Frank. "

        >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
        >> survivors?)

        I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just looks like
        a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big as BIG
        houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much grows,.... it
        almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!

        >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
        >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

        Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners found the
        place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it fell from
        the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that dumb! The
        local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain, they said it
        was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-deception,..
        "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig themselves
        out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with poisonous
        gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The various
        stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion, etc seems
        to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped there with
        some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish perhaps?
        Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well as "buried", "underneath",
        "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if you look
        at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune would be more
        gassed to death,...

        I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb, 2006, 11:15
        am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think still
        close enough to affect each other,... Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
        mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad change of
        fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
        MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
        The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there is
        MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed. MC conj
        Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water things,....Pll
        Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd guess a BIG
        water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with star stuff
        through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize for the
        scarcity of info!!

        Martina
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...>
          wrote:

          > Thanks for looking Mark.
          >
          > > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
          > > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.
          >
          > Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug
          their way out.
          > After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still
          alive, but it
          > died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
          > 76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around
          there,..
          > only 12 bodies ever found.
          > There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17
          miners.

          > "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a
          cracking sound
          > like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre
          high, 915
          > metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet)
          wedge of
          > the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres
          (2,300
          > feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg
          (one
          > hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto
          the town of
          > Frank. "
          >

          > >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
          > >> survivors?)
          >
          > I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just
          looks like
          > a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big
          as BIG
          > houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much
          grows,.... it
          > almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!
          > >>
          > >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
          > >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
          >
          > Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners
          found the
          > place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it
          fell from
          > the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that
          dumb! The
          > local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain,
          they said it
          > was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-
          deception,..
          > "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig
          themselves
          > out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with
          poisonous
          > gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The
          various
          > stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion,
          etc seems
          > to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped
          there with
          > some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish
          perhaps?

          Maybe more like arrogant or presumptuous? (Robson says "violence,
          pride, overconfidence, and shamelessness.") And Eric Morse says it
          gives "the ability to express ideas in reasonable and acceptable
          ways which win because of their manifest intelligence."

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Propus.html

          So maybe they left Frank when there was no rational reason to leave
          and made it sound like it made sense (especially in hindsight?)

          > Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well
          as "buried", "underneath",
          > "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if
          you look
          > at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune
          would be more
          > gassed to death,...
          >
          > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
          2006, 11:15
          > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think
          still
          > close enough to affect each other,...

          Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are better than that
          (a more accurate location).

          Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
          > mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad
          change of
          > fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
          > MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
          > The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there
          is
          > MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed.
          MC conj
          > Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water
          things,....Pll
          > Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd
          guess a BIG
          > water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with
          star stuff
          > through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize
          for the
          > scarcity of info!!

          Anne Wright's site is very informative (it's in the Links section),
          and then you can search the archives of this list. It's not huge and
          cumbersome like Centaurs. Bernadette's fixed-star book is very good,
          if you have it.

          Someday, I think, I'll have more fixed-star meanings on my own site.
          Right now I just have a limited selection of galactic points.

          So many things to do and not enough time to do it all in...

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
            --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina"
            > <merskine2@...>
            > wrote:

            > > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the
            > Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
            > 2006, 11:15
            > > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23
            > Gem,.. so I think
            > still
            > > close enough to affect each other,...
            >

            > Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are
            > better than that
            > (a more accurate location).

            Had to eat lunch and do some things after I got back
            from the library. (They're in town and have DSL
            Internet access. I have two options out here in the
            country: dial-up, which is interruption-prone and
            usually slow, sometimes to the point where it's almost
            as good as having no connection at all; and broadband
            through my satellite TV provider, which would cost me
            about $100 a month after installation costs, plus I'd
            be locked into a contract that entails a hefty
            cancellation fee.)

            Anyway, the mudslide you refer to occurred on February
            17, 2006, at 11:15 a.m. AWST, in Guinsaugon, Leyte
            province, Philippines (10N21/125E07).

            There's several alignments in this chart having to do
            with death and bereavement.

            Algol is aligned with the Ascendant of this chart at
            26 Taurus 50. Moon at 10 Libra 57 is aligned with
            Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis), and Mars is aligned
            with Alcyone (Eta Tauri, in the Pleiades). Also, Vesta
            is aligned with Mirzam (Beta Canis Majoris, known as
            The Announcer): with these disasters, you may find
            survivors, and you may not. The Midheaven at 18
            Aquarius 24 is tightly conjunct Neptune, and both are
            aligned with Sualocin (Alpha Delphini). Maybe that
            indicates the tantalizing prospect of survivors (or
            particular people surviving).

            The Ascendant is also aligned with Alpha Caeli, in
            Caelum the Sculptor's Tools (digging into the mud a
            little bit at a time, making slow, painstaking and
            frustrating progress).

            Also, you have Venus aligned with Dheneb (Zeta
            Aquilae), Pluto aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the
            Butterfly Nebula) and Pallas aligned with Polis (Mu
            Sagittarii), indicating the rescuers and their
            efforts.

            Moon is also aligned with Gienah Ghurab (Gamma Corvi,
            in Corvus the Crow--scavenging or recovery). Mercury
            aligned with Jih (Kappa Pegasi, in Pegasus' foreleg) =
            "kicking the bucket," so to speak; giving up. The
            rescuers eventually gave up. The whole town may be
            given up on, not rebuilt or resettled.

            Venus is also aligned with Lucida Octantis (Nu
            Octantis, in Octans the Octans--probably indicating
            the experts consulted in determining the cause of the
            slide).

            Ceres is aligned with Al Thalamain I (Iota Aquilae,
            one of "the two ostriches") and Terebellum (Omega
            Sagittarii). Juno is aligned with Rigel (Beta Orionis,
            linked to education) and Chiron with Bos (Rho
            Capricorni, maybe = making something happen quick or
            raising something to a higher level or upping the
            ante).

            That could mean this tragedy is an object lesson.

            http://www.gadr.giees.uncc.edu/hzeventdetails.cfm?ID=58

            "A large part of the mountain, Mount Guinsaugon, has
            collapsed. Experts said the mudslide was probably
            caused by two weeks of exceptionally heavy rainfall.
            There had been a small earthquake in the area earlier
            in the day, but seismologists said they did not
            believe it was strong enough to cause the mudslide.

            "Some people angrily blamed illegal logging for
            destabilising the area. The local MP, Roger Mercado,
            said it was the result of logging and mining 30 years
            ago, but local residents had ignored warnings to
            leave.
            'They would not evacuate,' he said. 'This is the
            effect of the logging before. Every time it rains,
            there are flash floods.' Many of the village's
            residents did leave the area last week, but most had
            returned home after the rains eased.

            "Rene Solidum, director of the Philippine Institute of
            Volcanology and Seismology, said: 'The area could have
            really been ready for a landslide because of the
            rain.'"

          • Martina
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
              Thanks Mark,... yeah you are right about having TIME!!!
              Limited for me these days too. I''ll save your comments with the chart!
              I'm going to have to work on my programs!
              Martina