Algol

    Message 1 of 86 , Jun 2 10:34 PM
      Oh DA** I knew there was something I wasn't thinking About, The great
      conjunction was at 23 Taurus, Saturn and Jupiter 2000, and every
      bloody time something aligns with it, there has been a disaster, I'll
      see if I can find dates for these things, but I'll bet dollars to
      doughnuts, this is it. gerrrrr. MissB
      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com