Re: TNPs and fixed stars

    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
      Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
      the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
      with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
      use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
      opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.

      I know I"m in the minority on that one, but when I started doing a
      timeline of what was happening during the years of discovery of each
      very different things came to light than what is portrayed about
      them. the only thing I find appropriately tied to Uranus is
      Chaos,Everything else is suspect to me and with neptune I tie, drugs,
      computer programming (Lady Ada wrote her programs at the same time
      Neptune was discovered also neptune first one discovered
      Mathematically, not by visual surprise, which ties it mroe to
      programming I think) Music/arts and liquid, electricity(theory),
      maxwell Equations, the era of Tesla and Edison Ends with the
      discovery of Pluto. In fact Edisons last patent was applied for and
      approved in 1930.

      The first TV show and Plutonium tied to Pluto.

      okay well just my 2 bits I guess. MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:

      > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you don't think I
      should worry about star-TNP hits- I wasn't sure whether it was
      because there was no belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no
      doubt in my mind they exist (somehow!)

      > I must revise my last statement though,.... (serves me right,..
      I'm always jumping in before I have the facts,.. chalk it up to
      enthusiasm!!)

      > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine blast was caused
      by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in this case might very well be part of
      it!! (my bad, sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of cave-
      ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would be responsible for
      some of them!!

      > I decided to look at an event called the Frank Slide,.. an event
      that brought a whole mountain down and crushed a town. I went through
      there a few years ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders
      and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the event took place
      in 1903, but still looks like new destruction around there.
      > Heres a timeline of the event,....
      > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm It took 100
      seconds to destroy the town.

      > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta, Canada.
      > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other things caught
      the entire town by surprise,.. most died because they were
      sleeping,...) and Asc has Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better
      PICTURE of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
      > The interesting thing though is the event is obviously The Uranus-
      Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and explosive burial!!).... that show up in
      the same place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
      > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had 11.Pi 7'09''
      >
      > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
      >
      > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot spot, huh? Or
      maybe 23-25 Fixed in general,....

      > I thought that maybe the time would show something on the
      angles,... but maybe the 4:10 am time is just when it gets noticed,
      and some sort of cascade failure is happening in the mountain.

      > Mars is fairly close to the Uranus-Admetus point, but sort of out
      of range (4 degees),.. but it is counterparallel Medusa (an event
      that stops you dead.)

      > There are quite a few interesting little connections, mostly with
      asteroids,.. like Pluto-Paradise-Osiris-Toro-Atlantis
      (violent "disaster" causing death) and Hades-House-Cupido-a (Cupido-a
      is the "look" of something,.... so a Hades event that changed the
      look of the houses,.. ie- all gone,...) But I did think it was sort
      of "coincidental" about the Uranus, Pluto placements.

      > So,.. any more dates and places?? I'm getting interested!! And if
      anyone is ever around Calgary, Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that
      far and its an awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its
      own "presence".

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
        St helens was spitting some steam just the other day, she's certainly
        an Active volcanoe, so I wouldnt want to live to close. MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:

        > TNPs and fixed starsHi Morgana,..
        > I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.
        > Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit
        > in that place (and a few others)
        > Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little
        iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out
        like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on
        these days,...
        > Martina

      • Derek Reveres
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
          Uranus is the God of the Sky, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to
          associate gases with Uranus, as the ancients would have seen gases as being
          basically Aerial in nature

          >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
          >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: TNPs and fixed stars
          >Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 05:28:35 -0000
          >
          >Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
          >the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
          >with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
          >use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
          >opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.
        • Martina
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
            Thanks for looking Mark.

            > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
            > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

            Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug their way out.
            After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still alive, but it
            died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
            76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around there,..
            only 12 bodies ever found.
            There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17 miners.

            "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a cracking sound
            like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre high, 915
            metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet) wedge of
            the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres (2,300
            feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg (one
            hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto the town of
            Frank. "

            >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
            >> survivors?)

            I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just looks like
            a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big as BIG
            houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much grows,.... it
            almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!

            >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
            >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

            Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners found the
            place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it fell from
            the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that dumb! The
            local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain, they said it
            was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-deception,..
            "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig themselves
            out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with poisonous
            gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The various
            stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion, etc seems
            to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped there with
            some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish perhaps?
            Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well as "buried", "underneath",
            "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if you look
            at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune would be more
            gassed to death,...

            I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb, 2006, 11:15
            am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think still
            close enough to affect each other,... Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
            mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad change of
            fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
            MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
            The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there is
            MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed. MC conj
            Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water things,....Pll
            Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd guess a BIG
            water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with star stuff
            through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize for the
            scarcity of info!!

            Martina
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
              wrote:

              > Thanks for looking Mark.
              >
              > > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
              > > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.
              >
              > Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug
              their way out.
              > After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still
              alive, but it
              > died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
              > 76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around
              there,..
              > only 12 bodies ever found.
              > There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17
              miners.

              > "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a
              cracking sound
              > like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre
              high, 915
              > metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet)
              wedge of
              > the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres
              (2,300
              > feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg
              (one
              > hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto
              the town of
              > Frank. "
              >

              > >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
              > >> survivors?)
              >
              > I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just
              looks like
              > a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big
              as BIG
              > houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much
              grows,.... it
              > almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!
              > >>
              > >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
              > >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
              >
              > Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners
              found the
              > place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it
              fell from
              > the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that
              dumb! The
              > local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain,
              they said it
              > was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-
              deception,..
              > "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig
              themselves
              > out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with
              poisonous
              > gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The
              various
              > stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion,
              etc seems
              > to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped
              there with
              > some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish
              perhaps?

              Maybe more like arrogant or presumptuous? (Robson says "violence,
              pride, overconfidence, and shamelessness.") And Eric Morse says it
              gives "the ability to express ideas in reasonable and acceptable
              ways which win because of their manifest intelligence."

              http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Propus.html

              So maybe they left Frank when there was no rational reason to leave
              and made it sound like it made sense (especially in hindsight?)

              > Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well
              as "buried", "underneath",
              > "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if
              you look
              > at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune
              would be more
              > gassed to death,...
              >
              > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
              2006, 11:15
              > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think
              still
              > close enough to affect each other,...

              Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are better than that
              (a more accurate location).

              Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
              > mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad
              change of
              > fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
              > MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
              > The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there
              is
              > MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed.
              MC conj
              > Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water
              things,....Pll
              > Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd
              guess a BIG
              > water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with
              star stuff
              > through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize
              for the
              > scarcity of info!!

              Anne Wright's site is very informative (it's in the Links section),
              and then you can search the archives of this list. It's not huge and
              cumbersome like Centaurs. Bernadette's fixed-star book is very good,
              if you have it.

              Someday, I think, I'll have more fixed-star meanings on my own site.
              Right now I just have a limited selection of galactic points.

              So many things to do and not enough time to do it all in...

              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina"
                > <merskine2@...>
                > wrote:

                > > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the
                > Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                > 2006, 11:15
                > > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23
                > Gem,.. so I think
                > still
                > > close enough to affect each other,...
                >

                > Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are
                > better than that
                > (a more accurate location).

                Had to eat lunch and do some things after I got back
                from the library. (They're in town and have DSL
                Internet access. I have two options out here in the
                country: dial-up, which is interruption-prone and
                usually slow, sometimes to the point where it's almost
                as good as having no connection at all; and broadband
                through my satellite TV provider, which would cost me
                about $100 a month after installation costs, plus I'd
                be locked into a contract that entails a hefty
                cancellation fee.)

                Anyway, the mudslide you refer to occurred on February
                17, 2006, at 11:15 a.m. AWST, in Guinsaugon, Leyte
                province, Philippines (10N21/125E07).

                There's several alignments in this chart having to do
                with death and bereavement.

                Algol is aligned with the Ascendant of this chart at
                26 Taurus 50. Moon at 10 Libra 57 is aligned with
                Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis), and Mars is aligned
                with Alcyone (Eta Tauri, in the Pleiades). Also, Vesta
                is aligned with Mirzam (Beta Canis Majoris, known as
                The Announcer): with these disasters, you may find
                survivors, and you may not. The Midheaven at 18
                Aquarius 24 is tightly conjunct Neptune, and both are
                aligned with Sualocin (Alpha Delphini). Maybe that
                indicates the tantalizing prospect of survivors (or
                particular people surviving).

                The Ascendant is also aligned with Alpha Caeli, in
                Caelum the Sculptor's Tools (digging into the mud a
                little bit at a time, making slow, painstaking and
                frustrating progress).

                Also, you have Venus aligned with Dheneb (Zeta
                Aquilae), Pluto aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the
                Butterfly Nebula) and Pallas aligned with Polis (Mu
                Sagittarii), indicating the rescuers and their
                efforts.

                Moon is also aligned with Gienah Ghurab (Gamma Corvi,
                in Corvus the Crow--scavenging or recovery). Mercury
                aligned with Jih (Kappa Pegasi, in Pegasus' foreleg) =
                "kicking the bucket," so to speak; giving up. The
                rescuers eventually gave up. The whole town may be
                given up on, not rebuilt or resettled.

                Venus is also aligned with Lucida Octantis (Nu
                Octantis, in Octans the Octans--probably indicating
                the experts consulted in determining the cause of the
                slide).

                Ceres is aligned with Al Thalamain I (Iota Aquilae,
                one of "the two ostriches") and Terebellum (Omega
                Sagittarii). Juno is aligned with Rigel (Beta Orionis,
                linked to education) and Chiron with Bos (Rho
                Capricorni, maybe = making something happen quick or
                raising something to a higher level or upping the
                ante).

                That could mean this tragedy is an object lesson.

                http://www.gadr.giees.uncc.edu/hzeventdetails.cfm?ID=58

                "A large part of the mountain, Mount Guinsaugon, has
                collapsed. Experts said the mudslide was probably
                caused by two weeks of exceptionally heavy rainfall.
                There had been a small earthquake in the area earlier
                in the day, but seismologists said they did not
                believe it was strong enough to cause the mudslide.

                "Some people angrily blamed illegal logging for
                destabilising the area. The local MP, Roger Mercado,
                said it was the result of logging and mining 30 years
                ago, but local residents had ignored warnings to
                leave.
                'They would not evacuate,' he said. 'This is the
                effect of the logging before. Every time it rains,
                there are flash floods.' Many of the village's
                residents did leave the area last week, but most had
                returned home after the rains eased.

                "Rene Solidum, director of the Philippine Institute of
                Volcanology and Seismology, said: 'The area could have
                really been ready for a landslide because of the
                rain.'"

              • Martina
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                  Thanks Mark,... yeah you are right about having TIME!!!
                  Limited for me these days too. I''ll save your comments with the chart!
                  I'm going to have to work on my programs!
                  Martina