RE: [thefixedstars] TNPs and fixed stars

  • Morgana
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
      TNPs and fixed stars

      Martina there was a small earthquake close to Mt. St. Helens a couple of days ago and it is definitely blowing a bit right now.   Yellowstone too could blow, time of course not known.  Course I live in Vancouver which is on the edge of the North American plate which is being squeezed/jarred by the Pacific plate; huge earthquake could take us out any time.   One never knows when any of this will happen.

      Morgana

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
        TNPs and fixed stars
        Yup,.. or hurricanes, or tsnamis, or heat waves even.
        I think these days, no matter where you live, anything can happen.
        And I think recent events are showing us that we can't rely on help too quickly either.
        I remember the last time St Helens blew,.. I was in WINNIPEG,.. half a continent away and there was ash and smoke in the air. Blew my mind how far it carried!!
        Martina
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
          --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:

          > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you
          > don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I
          > wasn't sure whether it was because there was no
          > belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no doubt
          > in my mind they exist (somehow!)
          >
          > I must revise my last statement though,.... (serves
          > me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have the
          > facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)
          >
          > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine
          > blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in
          > this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad,
          > sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of
          > cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would
          > be responsible for some of them!!

          And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine
          disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous
          gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent coal
          mine disaster in Tallmansville, West Virginia in which
          only Randy McCloy got out alive, he and his co-workers
          were overcome by carbon monoxide deep inside the mine.

          > I decided to look at an event called the Frank
          > Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain down
          > and crushed a town. I went through there a few years
          > ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders
          > and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the
          > event took place in 1903, but still looks like new
          > destruction around there.
          > Heres a timeline of the event,....
          > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm
          > It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.
          >
          > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta,
          > Canada.
          > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other
          > things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most
          > died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has
          > Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE
          > of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
          > The interesting thing though is the event is
          > obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and
          > explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same
          > place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
          > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had
          > 11.Pi 7'09''
          >
          > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
          >
          > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot
          > spot, huh?

          The Galactic Center is associated with creating
          things. Creating destruction perhaps, or changing the
          landscape.

          [snip]

          if anyone is ever around Calgary,
          > Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an
          > awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own
          > "presence".

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Slide

          I just cast the chart for the Frank Slide.

          Mercury is aligned with Algol and Vesta with Baten
          Kaitos (Zeta Ceti; Robson mentions that this star is
          connected with falls and blows, as well as compulsory
          emigration--the town of Frank was evacuated). Also,
          Uranus is aligned with Aculeus (Messier 6 Scorpii) and
          Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
          survivors?)

          Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
          didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

          Ceres is aligned with the Outcast Star
          (J090745.0+24507 Hydrae, a star discovered in 2005
          which is leaving our galaxy). The houses destroyed in
          Frank according to the Wikipedia article were on the
          outskirts of town...

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006

            > --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:
            >
            > > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you
            > > don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I
            > > wasn't sure whether it was because there was no
            > > belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no
            > doubt
            > > in my mind they exist (somehow!)
            > >
            > > I must revise my last statement though,....
            > (serves
            > > me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have
            > the
            > > facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)
            > >
            > > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine
            > > blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in
            > > this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad,
            > > sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of
            > > cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions
            > would
            > > be responsible for some of them!!
            >
            > And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine
            > disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous
            > gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent
            > coal
            > mine disaster in Tallmansville, West Virginia in
            > which
            > only Randy McCloy got out alive, he and his
            > co-workers
            > were overcome by carbon monoxide deep inside the
            > mine.
            >

            > > I decided to look at an event called the Frank
            > > Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain
            > down
            > > and crushed a town. I went through there a few
            > years
            > > ago, and was astonished at the size of the
            > boulders
            > > and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the
            > > event took place in 1903, but still looks like new
            > > destruction around there.
            > > Heres a timeline of the event,....
            > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm
            > > It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.
            > >
            > > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta,
            > > Canada.
            > > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among
            > other
            > > things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most
            > > died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has
            > > Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE
            > > of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
            > > The interesting thing though is the event is
            > > obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and
            > > explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same
            > > place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
            > > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46
            > Sag,Had
            > > 11.Pi 7'09''
            > >
            > > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
            > >
            > > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a
            > hot
            > > spot, huh?
            >
            > The Galactic Center is associated with creating
            > things. Creating destruction perhaps, or changing
            > the
            > landscape.

            There are a number of other objects being aligned with
            in this chart that are also being aligned with at this
            time (or have been recently).

            Saturn aligned with Chi Cygni and Markarian 409;
            Chiron is aligned with them now. (Markarian 409,
            destruction; Chi Cygni, self-damage: in this case,
            building a town in a landslide-prone area). Chiron may
            mean circumstances are trying to tell us something or
            there are valuable lessons to be had (having to do
            with mine safety, building in areas prone to tectonic
            activity or hurricanes, the proper setting up and
            maintaining of flood control systems, or global
            warming).

            Uranus in the Frank Slide chart is aligned with the
            Box Nebula, the Garden-Sprinkler Nebula, the Hyman's
            Burper pulsar, the Mouse Pulsar, Thackeray's Planetary
            Nebula and the Silkworm Nebula. Pluto is or has been
            recently aligned with them now. (Box Nebula = box
            meaning coffin; Hyman's Burper = a disturbance on the
            earth; Mouse Pulsar = something little moving beneath
            something; Silkworm Nebula = knitting one's own
            shroud, the worm turning, devoured or destroyed from
            within; Thackeray's Planetary = doing what one has to
            do to live on the planet.)

            > [snip]
            >
            > if anyone is ever around Calgary,
            > > Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an
            > > awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own
            > > "presence".
            >
            > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Slide
            >
            > I just cast the chart for the Frank Slide.
            >
            > Mercury is aligned with Algol and Vesta with Baten
            > Kaitos (Zeta Ceti; Robson mentions that this star is
            > connected with falls and blows, as well as
            > compulsory
            > emigration--the town of Frank was evacuated). Also,
            > Uranus is aligned with Aculeus (Messier 6 Scorpii)
            > and
            > Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
            > survivors?)
            >
            > Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
            > didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
            >
            > Ceres is aligned with the Outcast Star
            > (J090745.0+24507 Hydrae, a star discovered in 2005
            > which is leaving our galaxy). The houses destroyed
            > in
            > Frank according to the Wikipedia article were on the
            > outskirts of town...

            Pluto on Hoedus I and II ("The Kids," Zeta and Eta
            Aurigae): a nasty and unforeseen event, like cosmic
            mischief.

            Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
            people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
              Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
              the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
              with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
              use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
              opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.

              I know I"m in the minority on that one, but when I started doing a
              timeline of what was happening during the years of discovery of each
              very different things came to light than what is portrayed about
              them. the only thing I find appropriately tied to Uranus is
              Chaos,Everything else is suspect to me and with neptune I tie, drugs,
              computer programming (Lady Ada wrote her programs at the same time
              Neptune was discovered also neptune first one discovered
              Mathematically, not by visual surprise, which ties it mroe to
              programming I think) Music/arts and liquid, electricity(theory),
              maxwell Equations, the era of Tesla and Edison Ends with the
              discovery of Pluto. In fact Edisons last patent was applied for and
              approved in 1930.

              The first TV show and Plutonium tied to Pluto.

              okay well just my 2 bits I guess. MissB

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:

              > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you don't think I
              should worry about star-TNP hits- I wasn't sure whether it was
              because there was no belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no
              doubt in my mind they exist (somehow!)

              > I must revise my last statement though,.... (serves me right,..
              I'm always jumping in before I have the facts,.. chalk it up to
              enthusiasm!!)

              > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine blast was caused
              by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in this case might very well be part of
              it!! (my bad, sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of cave-
              ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would be responsible for
              some of them!!

              > I decided to look at an event called the Frank Slide,.. an event
              that brought a whole mountain down and crushed a town. I went through
              there a few years ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders
              and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the event took place
              in 1903, but still looks like new destruction around there.
              > Heres a timeline of the event,....
              > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm It took 100
              seconds to destroy the town.

              > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta, Canada.
              > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other things caught
              the entire town by surprise,.. most died because they were
              sleeping,...) and Asc has Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better
              PICTURE of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
              > The interesting thing though is the event is obviously The Uranus-
              Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and explosive burial!!).... that show up in
              the same place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
              > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had 11.Pi 7'09''
              >
              > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
              >
              > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot spot, huh? Or
              maybe 23-25 Fixed in general,....

              > I thought that maybe the time would show something on the
              angles,... but maybe the 4:10 am time is just when it gets noticed,
              and some sort of cascade failure is happening in the mountain.

              > Mars is fairly close to the Uranus-Admetus point, but sort of out
              of range (4 degees),.. but it is counterparallel Medusa (an event
              that stops you dead.)

              > There are quite a few interesting little connections, mostly with
              asteroids,.. like Pluto-Paradise-Osiris-Toro-Atlantis
              (violent "disaster" causing death) and Hades-House-Cupido-a (Cupido-a
              is the "look" of something,.... so a Hades event that changed the
              look of the houses,.. ie- all gone,...) But I did think it was sort
              of "coincidental" about the Uranus, Pluto placements.

              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                St helens was spitting some steam just the other day, she's certainly
                an Active volcanoe, so I wouldnt want to live to close. MissB

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:

                > TNPs and fixed starsHi Morgana,..
                > I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.
                > Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit
                > in that place (and a few others)
                > Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little
                iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out
                like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on
                these days,...
                > Martina

              • Derek Reveres
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                  Uranus is the God of the Sky, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to
                  associate gases with Uranus, as the ancients would have seen gases as being
                  basically Aerial in nature

                  >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
                  >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: TNPs and fixed stars
                  >Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 05:28:35 -0000
                  >
                  >Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
                  >the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
                  >with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
                  >use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
                  >opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.
                • Martina
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                    Thanks for looking Mark.

                    > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                    > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

                    Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug their way out.
                    After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still alive, but it
                    died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
                    76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around there,..
                    only 12 bodies ever found.
                    There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17 miners.

                    "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a cracking sound
                    like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre high, 915
                    metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet) wedge of
                    the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres (2,300
                    feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg (one
                    hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto the town of
                    Frank. "

                    >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                    >> survivors?)

                    I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just looks like
                    a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big as BIG
                    houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much grows,.... it
                    almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!

                    >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                    >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

                    Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners found the
                    place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it fell from
                    the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that dumb! The
                    local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain, they said it
                    was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-deception,..
                    "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig themselves
                    out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with poisonous
                    gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The various
                    stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion, etc seems
                    to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped there with
                    some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish perhaps?
                    Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well as "buried", "underneath",
                    "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if you look
                    at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune would be more
                    gassed to death,...

                    I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb, 2006, 11:15
                    am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think still
                    close enough to affect each other,... Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
                    mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad change of
                    fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
                    MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
                    The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there is
                    MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed. MC conj
                    Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water things,....Pll
                    Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd guess a BIG
                    water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with star stuff
                    through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize for the
                    scarcity of info!!

                    Martina
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                      wrote:

                      > Thanks for looking Mark.
                      >
                      > > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                      > > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.
                      >
                      > Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug
                      their way out.
                      > After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still
                      alive, but it
                      > died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
                      > 76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around
                      there,..
                      > only 12 bodies ever found.
                      > There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17
                      miners.

                      > "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a
                      cracking sound
                      > like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre
                      high, 915
                      > metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet)
                      wedge of
                      > the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres
                      (2,300
                      > feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg
                      (one
                      > hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto
                      the town of
                      > Frank. "
                      >

                      > >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                      > >> survivors?)
                      >
                      > I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just
                      looks like
                      > a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big
                      as BIG
                      > houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much
                      grows,.... it
                      > almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!
                      > >>
                      > >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                      > >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
                      >
                      > Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners
                      found the
                      > place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it
                      fell from
                      > the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that
                      dumb! The
                      > local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain,
                      they said it
                      > was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-
                      deception,..
                      > "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig
                      themselves
                      > out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with
                      poisonous
                      > gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The
                      various
                      > stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion,
                      etc seems
                      > to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped
                      there with
                      > some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish
                      perhaps?

                      Maybe more like arrogant or presumptuous? (Robson says "violence,
                      pride, overconfidence, and shamelessness.") And Eric Morse says it
                      gives "the ability to express ideas in reasonable and acceptable
                      ways which win because of their manifest intelligence."

                      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Propus.html

                      So maybe they left Frank when there was no rational reason to leave
                      and made it sound like it made sense (especially in hindsight?)

                      > Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well
                      as "buried", "underneath",
                      > "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if
                      you look
                      > at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune
                      would be more
                      > gassed to death,...
                      >
                      > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                      2006, 11:15
                      > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think
                      still
                      > close enough to affect each other,...

                      Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are better than that
                      (a more accurate location).

                      Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
                      > mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad
                      change of
                      > fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
                      > MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
                      > The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there
                      is
                      > MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed.
                      MC conj
                      > Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water
                      things,....Pll
                      > Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd
                      guess a BIG
                      > water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with
                      star stuff
                      > through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize
                      for the
                      > scarcity of info!!

                      Anne Wright's site is very informative (it's in the Links section),
                      and then you can search the archives of this list. It's not huge and
                      cumbersome like Centaurs. Bernadette's fixed-star book is very good,
                      if you have it.

                      Someday, I think, I'll have more fixed-star meanings on my own site.
                      Right now I just have a limited selection of galactic points.

                      So many things to do and not enough time to do it all in...

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                        --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina"
                        > <merskine2@...>
                        > wrote:

                        > > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the
                        > Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                        > 2006, 11:15
                        > > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23
                        > Gem,.. so I think
                        > still
                        > > close enough to affect each other,...
                        >

                        > Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are
                        > better than that
                        > (a more accurate location).

                        Had to eat lunch and do some things after I got back
                        from the library. (They're in town and have DSL
                        Internet access. I have two options out here in the
                        country: dial-up, which is interruption-prone and
                        usually slow, sometimes to the point where it's almost
                        as good as having no connection at all; and broadband
                        through my satellite TV provider, which would cost me
                        about $100 a month after installation costs, plus I'd
                        be locked into a contract that entails a hefty
                        cancellation fee.)

                        Anyway, the mudslide you refer to occurred on February
                        17, 2006, at 11:15 a.m. AWST, in Guinsaugon, Leyte
                        province, Philippines (10N21/125E07).

                        There's several alignments in this chart having to do
                        with death and bereavement.

                        Algol is aligned with the Ascendant of this chart at
                        26 Taurus 50. Moon at 10 Libra 57 is aligned with
                        Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis), and Mars is aligned
                        with Alcyone (Eta Tauri, in the Pleiades). Also, Vesta
                        is aligned with Mirzam (Beta Canis Majoris, known as
                        The Announcer): with these disasters, you may find
                        survivors, and you may not. The Midheaven at 18
                        Aquarius 24 is tightly conjunct Neptune, and both are
                        aligned with Sualocin (Alpha Delphini). Maybe that
                        indicates the tantalizing prospect of survivors (or
                        particular people surviving).

                        The Ascendant is also aligned with Alpha Caeli, in
                        Caelum the Sculptor's Tools (digging into the mud a
                        little bit at a time, making slow, painstaking and
                        frustrating progress).

                        Also, you have Venus aligned with Dheneb (Zeta
                        Aquilae), Pluto aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the
                        Butterfly Nebula) and Pallas aligned with Polis (Mu
                        Sagittarii), indicating the rescuers and their
                        efforts.

                        Moon is also aligned with Gienah Ghurab (Gamma Corvi,
                        in Corvus the Crow--scavenging or recovery). Mercury
                        aligned with Jih (Kappa Pegasi, in Pegasus' foreleg) =
                        "kicking the bucket," so to speak; giving up. The
                        rescuers eventually gave up. The whole town may be
                        given up on, not rebuilt or resettled.

                        Venus is also aligned with Lucida Octantis (Nu
                        Octantis, in Octans the Octans--probably indicating
                        the experts consulted in determining the cause of the
                        slide).

                        Ceres is aligned with Al Thalamain I (Iota Aquilae,
                        one of "the two ostriches") and Terebellum (Omega
                        Sagittarii). Juno is aligned with Rigel (Beta Orionis,
                        linked to education) and Chiron with Bos (Rho
                        Capricorni, maybe = making something happen quick or
                        raising something to a higher level or upping the
                        ante).

                        That could mean this tragedy is an object lesson.

                        http://www.gadr.giees.uncc.edu/hzeventdetails.cfm?ID=58

                        "A large part of the mountain, Mount Guinsaugon, has
                        collapsed. Experts said the mudslide was probably
                        caused by two weeks of exceptionally heavy rainfall.
                        There had been a small earthquake in the area earlier
                        in the day, but seismologists said they did not
                        believe it was strong enough to cause the mudslide.

                        "Some people angrily blamed illegal logging for
                        destabilising the area. The local MP, Roger Mercado,
                        said it was the result of logging and mining 30 years
                        ago, but local residents had ignored warnings to
                        leave.
                        'They would not evacuate,' he said. 'This is the
                        effect of the logging before. Every time it rains,
                        there are flash floods.' Many of the village's
                        residents did leave the area last week, but most had
                        returned home after the rains eased.

                        "Rene Solidum, director of the Philippine Institute of
                        Volcanology and Seismology, said: 'The area could have
                        really been ready for a landslide because of the
                        rain.'"

                      • Martina
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                          Thanks Mark,... yeah you are right about having TIME!!!
                          Limited for me these days too. I''ll save your comments with the chart!
                          I'm going to have to work on my programs!
                          Martina