Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [thefixedstars] TNPs and fixed stars

Expand Messages
  • Martina
    TNPs and fixed starsHi Morgana,.. I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place. Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2 8:50 PM
      TNPs and fixed stars
      Hi Morgana,..
      I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.
      Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit
      in that place (and a few others)
      Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on these days,...
      Martina
    • Morgana
      Martina there was a small earthquake close to Mt. St. Helens a couple of days ago and it is definitely blowing a bit right now. Yellowstone too could blow,
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2 8:59 PM
        TNPs and fixed stars

        Martina there was a small earthquake close to Mt. St. Helens a couple of days ago and it is definitely blowing a bit right now.   Yellowstone too could blow, time of course not known.  Course I live in Vancouver which is on the edge of the North American plate which is being squeezed/jarred by the Pacific plate; huge earthquake could take us out any time.   One never knows when any of this will happen.  

        Morgana

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com [mailto:thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Martina
        Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 8:50 PM
        To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] TNPs and fixed stars

         

        Hi Morgana,..

        I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.

        Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit

        in that place (and a few others)

        Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on these days,...

        Martina

         

      • Martina
        TNPs and fixed starsYup,.. or hurricanes, or tsnamis, or heat waves even. I think these days, no matter where you live, anything can happen. And I think recent
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2 9:27 PM
          TNPs and fixed stars
          Yup,.. or hurricanes, or tsnamis, or heat waves even.
          I think these days, no matter where you live, anything can happen.
          And I think recent events are showing us that we can't rely on help too quickly either.
          I remember the last time St Helens blew,.. I was in WINNIPEG,.. half a continent away and there was ash and smoke in the air. Blew my mind how far it carried!!
          Martina
          ----- Original Message -----
          From: Morgana
          Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 11:59 PM
          Subject: RE: [thefixedstars] TNPs and fixed stars

          Martina there was a small earthquake close to Mt. St. Helens a couple of days ago and it is definitely blowing a bit right now.   Yellowstone too could blow, time of course not known.  Course I live in Vancouver which is on the edge of the North American plate which is being squeezed/jarred by the Pacific plate; huge earthquake could take us out any time.   One never knows when any of this will happen.  

          Morgana

        • Mark Andrew Holmes
          ... And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent coal
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 2 9:48 PM
            --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:

            > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you
            > don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I
            > wasn't sure whether it was because there was no
            > belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no doubt
            > in my mind they exist (somehow!)
            >
            > I must revise my last statement though,.... (serves
            > me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have the
            > facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)
            >
            > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine
            > blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in
            > this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad,
            > sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of
            > cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would
            > be responsible for some of them!!

            And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine
            disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous
            gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent coal
            mine disaster in Tallmansville, West Virginia in which
            only Randy McCloy got out alive, he and his co-workers
            were overcome by carbon monoxide deep inside the mine.


            >
            > I decided to look at an event called the Frank
            > Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain down
            > and crushed a town. I went through there a few years
            > ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders
            > and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the
            > event took place in 1903, but still looks like new
            > destruction around there.
            > Heres a timeline of the event,....
            > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm
            > It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.
            >
            > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta,
            > Canada.
            > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other
            > things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most
            > died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has
            > Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE
            > of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
            > The interesting thing though is the event is
            > obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and
            > explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same
            > place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
            > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had
            > 11.Pi 7'09''
            >
            > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
            >
            > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot
            > spot, huh?

            The Galactic Center is associated with creating
            things. Creating destruction perhaps, or changing the
            landscape.


            [snip]

            if anyone is ever around Calgary,
            > Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an
            > awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own
            > "presence".

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Slide

            I just cast the chart for the Frank Slide.

            Mercury is aligned with Algol and Vesta with Baten
            Kaitos (Zeta Ceti; Robson mentions that this star is
            connected with falls and blows, as well as compulsory
            emigration--the town of Frank was evacuated). Also,
            Uranus is aligned with Aculeus (Messier 6 Scorpii) and
            Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
            survivors?)

            Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
            didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

            Ceres is aligned with the Outcast Star
            (J090745.0+24507 Hydrae, a star discovered in 2005
            which is leaving our galaxy). The houses destroyed in
            Frank according to the Wikipedia article were on the
            outskirts of town...


            Mark A. Holmes

            __________________________________________________
            Do You Yahoo!?
            Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Mark Andrew Holmes
            ... There are a number of other objects being aligned with in this chart that are also being aligned with at this time (or have been recently). Saturn aligned
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 2 10:28 PM
              --- Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

              >
              >
              > --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:
              >
              > > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you
              > > don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I
              > > wasn't sure whether it was because there was no
              > > belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no
              > doubt
              > > in my mind they exist (somehow!)
              > >
              > > I must revise my last statement though,....
              > (serves
              > > me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have
              > the
              > > facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)
              > >
              > > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine
              > > blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in
              > > this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad,
              > > sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of
              > > cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions
              > would
              > > be responsible for some of them!!
              >
              > And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine
              > disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous
              > gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent
              > coal
              > mine disaster in Tallmansville, West Virginia in
              > which
              > only Randy McCloy got out alive, he and his
              > co-workers
              > were overcome by carbon monoxide deep inside the
              > mine.
              >
              >
              > >
              > > I decided to look at an event called the Frank
              > > Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain
              > down
              > > and crushed a town. I went through there a few
              > years
              > > ago, and was astonished at the size of the
              > boulders
              > > and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the
              > > event took place in 1903, but still looks like new
              > > destruction around there.
              > > Heres a timeline of the event,....
              > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm
              > > It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.
              > >
              > > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta,
              > > Canada.
              > > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among
              > other
              > > things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most
              > > died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has
              > > Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE
              > > of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
              > > The interesting thing though is the event is
              > > obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and
              > > explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same
              > > place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
              > > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46
              > Sag,Had
              > > 11.Pi 7'09''
              > >
              > > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
              > >
              > > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a
              > hot
              > > spot, huh?
              >
              > The Galactic Center is associated with creating
              > things. Creating destruction perhaps, or changing
              > the
              > landscape.

              There are a number of other objects being aligned with
              in this chart that are also being aligned with at this
              time (or have been recently).

              Saturn aligned with Chi Cygni and Markarian 409;
              Chiron is aligned with them now. (Markarian 409,
              destruction; Chi Cygni, self-damage: in this case,
              building a town in a landslide-prone area). Chiron may
              mean circumstances are trying to tell us something or
              there are valuable lessons to be had (having to do
              with mine safety, building in areas prone to tectonic
              activity or hurricanes, the proper setting up and
              maintaining of flood control systems, or global
              warming).

              Uranus in the Frank Slide chart is aligned with the
              Box Nebula, the Garden-Sprinkler Nebula, the Hyman's
              Burper pulsar, the Mouse Pulsar, Thackeray's Planetary
              Nebula and the Silkworm Nebula. Pluto is or has been
              recently aligned with them now. (Box Nebula = box
              meaning coffin; Hyman's Burper = a disturbance on the
              earth; Mouse Pulsar = something little moving beneath
              something; Silkworm Nebula = knitting one's own
              shroud, the worm turning, devoured or destroyed from
              within; Thackeray's Planetary = doing what one has to
              do to live on the planet.)



              >
              >
              > [snip]
              >
              > if anyone is ever around Calgary,
              > > Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an
              > > awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own
              > > "presence".
              >
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Slide
              >
              > I just cast the chart for the Frank Slide.
              >
              > Mercury is aligned with Algol and Vesta with Baten
              > Kaitos (Zeta Ceti; Robson mentions that this star is
              > connected with falls and blows, as well as
              > compulsory
              > emigration--the town of Frank was evacuated). Also,
              > Uranus is aligned with Aculeus (Messier 6 Scorpii)
              > and
              > Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
              > survivors?)
              >
              > Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
              > didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
              >
              > Ceres is aligned with the Outcast Star
              > (J090745.0+24507 Hydrae, a star discovered in 2005
              > which is leaving our galaxy). The houses destroyed
              > in
              > Frank according to the Wikipedia article were on the
              > outskirts of town...

              Pluto on Hoedus I and II ("The Kids," Zeta and Eta
              Aurigae): a nasty and unforeseen event, like cosmic
              mischief.

              Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
              people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

              Mark A. Holmes

              __________________________________________________
              Do You Yahoo!?
              Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • msbhavens1
              Okay here is where I m a weirdo because I did a rather long look at the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus with gases than with
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 2 10:28 PM
                Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
                the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
                with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
                use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
                opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.

                I know I"m in the minority on that one, but when I started doing a
                timeline of what was happening during the years of discovery of each
                very different things came to light than what is portrayed about
                them. the only thing I find appropriately tied to Uranus is
                Chaos,Everything else is suspect to me and with neptune I tie, drugs,
                computer programming (Lady Ada wrote her programs at the same time
                Neptune was discovered also neptune first one discovered
                Mathematically, not by visual surprise, which ties it mroe to
                programming I think) Music/arts and liquid, electricity(theory),
                maxwell Equations, the era of Tesla and Edison Ends with the
                discovery of Pluto. In fact Edisons last patent was applied for and
                approved in 1930.

                The first TV show and Plutonium tied to Pluto.

                okay well just my 2 bits I guess. MissB



                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:
                >
                > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you don't think I
                should worry about star-TNP hits- I wasn't sure whether it was
                because there was no belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no
                doubt in my mind they exist (somehow!)
                >
                > I must revise my last statement though,.... (serves me right,..
                I'm always jumping in before I have the facts,.. chalk it up to
                enthusiasm!!)
                >
                > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine blast was caused
                by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in this case might very well be part of
                it!! (my bad, sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of cave-
                ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would be responsible for
                some of them!!
                >
                > I decided to look at an event called the Frank Slide,.. an event
                that brought a whole mountain down and crushed a town. I went through
                there a few years ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders
                and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the event took place
                in 1903, but still looks like new destruction around there.
                > Heres a timeline of the event,....
                > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm It took 100
                seconds to destroy the town.
                >
                > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta, Canada.
                > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other things caught
                the entire town by surprise,.. most died because they were
                sleeping,...) and Asc has Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better
                PICTURE of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
                > The interesting thing though is the event is obviously The Uranus-
                Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and explosive burial!!).... that show up in
                the same place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
                > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had 11.Pi 7'09''
                >
                > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
                >
                > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot spot, huh? Or
                maybe 23-25 Fixed in general,....
                >
                > I thought that maybe the time would show something on the
                angles,... but maybe the 4:10 am time is just when it gets noticed,
                and some sort of cascade failure is happening in the mountain.
                >
                > Mars is fairly close to the Uranus-Admetus point, but sort of out
                of range (4 degees),.. but it is counterparallel Medusa (an event
                that stops you dead.)
                >
                > There are quite a few interesting little connections, mostly with
                asteroids,.. like Pluto-Paradise-Osiris-Toro-Atlantis
                (violent "disaster" causing death) and Hades-House-Cupido-a (Cupido-a
                is the "look" of something,.... so a Hades event that changed the
                look of the houses,.. ie- all gone,...) But I did think it was sort
                of "coincidental" about the Uranus, Pluto placements.
                >
                > So,.. any more dates and places?? I'm getting interested!! And if
                anyone is ever around Calgary, Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that
                far and its an awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its
                own "presence".
                >
                > Martina
                >
              • msbhavens1
                St helens was spitting some steam just the other day, she s certainly an Active volcanoe, so I wouldnt want to live to close. MissB ... iffy and unstable these
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 2 10:31 PM
                  St helens was spitting some steam just the other day, she's certainly
                  an Active volcanoe, so I wouldnt want to live to close. MissB

                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > TNPs and fixed starsHi Morgana,..
                  > I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.
                  > Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit
                  > in that place (and a few others)
                  > Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little
                  iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out
                  like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on
                  these days,...
                  > Martina
                  >
                • Derek Reveres
                  Uranus is the God of the Sky, so it shouldn t be too far of a stretch to associate gases with Uranus, as the ancients would have seen gases as being basically
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 2 11:53 PM
                    Uranus is the God of the Sky, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to
                    associate gases with Uranus, as the ancients would have seen gases as being
                    basically Aerial in nature


                    >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
                    >Reply-To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                    >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: TNPs and fixed stars
                    >Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 05:28:35 -0000
                    >
                    >Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
                    >the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
                    >with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
                    >use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
                    >opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.
                  • Martina
                    Thanks for looking Mark. ... Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug their way out. After a month they actually found one of the mine
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 3 10:32 AM
                      Thanks for looking Mark.

                      > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                      > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

                      Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug their way out.
                      After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still alive, but it
                      died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
                      76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around there,..
                      only 12 bodies ever found.
                      There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17 miners.

                      Quote
                      "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a cracking sound
                      like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre high, 915
                      metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet) wedge of
                      the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres (2,300
                      feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg (one
                      hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto the town of
                      Frank. "


                      >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                      >> survivors?)

                      I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just looks like
                      a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big as BIG
                      houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much grows,.... it
                      almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!
                      >>
                      >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                      >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

                      Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners found the
                      place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it fell from
                      the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that dumb! The
                      local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain, they said it
                      was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-deception,..
                      "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig themselves
                      out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with poisonous
                      gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The various
                      stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion, etc seems
                      to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped there with
                      some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish perhaps?
                      Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well as "buried", "underneath",
                      "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if you look
                      at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune would be more
                      gassed to death,...

                      I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb, 2006, 11:15
                      am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think still
                      close enough to affect each other,... Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
                      mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad change of
                      fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
                      MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
                      The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there is
                      MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed. MC conj
                      Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water things,....Pll
                      Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd guess a BIG
                      water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with star stuff
                      through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize for the
                      scarcity of info!!

                      Martina
                    • mahtezcatpoc
                      ... their way out. ... alive, but it ... there,.. ... miners. ... cracking sound ... high, 915 ... wedge of ... (2,300 ... (one ... the town of ... looks like
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 3 10:52 AM
                        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...>
                        wrote:
                        >
                        > Thanks for looking Mark.
                        >
                        > > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                        > > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.
                        >
                        > Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug
                        their way out.
                        > After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still
                        alive, but it
                        > died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
                        > 76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around
                        there,..
                        > only 12 bodies ever found.
                        > There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17
                        miners.
                        >
                        > Quote
                        > "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a
                        cracking sound
                        > like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre
                        high, 915
                        > metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet)
                        wedge of
                        > the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres
                        (2,300
                        > feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg
                        (one
                        > hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto
                        the town of
                        > Frank. "
                        >
                        >
                        > >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                        > >> survivors?)
                        >
                        > I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just
                        looks like
                        > a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big
                        as BIG
                        > houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much
                        grows,.... it
                        > almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!
                        > >>
                        > >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                        > >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
                        >
                        > Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners
                        found the
                        > place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it
                        fell from
                        > the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that
                        dumb! The
                        > local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain,
                        they said it
                        > was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-
                        deception,..
                        > "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig
                        themselves
                        > out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with
                        poisonous
                        > gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The
                        various
                        > stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion,
                        etc seems
                        > to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped
                        there with
                        > some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish
                        perhaps?

                        Maybe more like arrogant or presumptuous? (Robson says "violence,
                        pride, overconfidence, and shamelessness.") And Eric Morse says it
                        gives "the ability to express ideas in reasonable and acceptable
                        ways which win because of their manifest intelligence."

                        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Propus.html

                        So maybe they left Frank when there was no rational reason to leave
                        and made it sound like it made sense (especially in hindsight?)



                        > Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well
                        as "buried", "underneath",
                        > "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if
                        you look
                        > at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune
                        would be more
                        > gassed to death,...
                        >
                        > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                        2006, 11:15
                        > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think
                        still
                        > close enough to affect each other,...


                        Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are better than that
                        (a more accurate location).


                        Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
                        > mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad
                        change of
                        > fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
                        > MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
                        > The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there
                        is
                        > MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed.
                        MC conj
                        > Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water
                        things,....Pll
                        > Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd
                        guess a BIG
                        > water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with
                        star stuff
                        > through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize
                        for the
                        > scarcity of info!!


                        Anne Wright's site is very informative (it's in the Links section),
                        and then you can search the archives of this list. It's not huge and
                        cumbersome like Centaurs. Bernadette's fixed-star book is very good,
                        if you have it.

                        Someday, I think, I'll have more fixed-star meanings on my own site.
                        Right now I just have a limited selection of galactic points.

                        So many things to do and not enough time to do it all in...


                        Mark A. Holmes
                      • Mark Andrew Holmes
                        ... Had to eat lunch and do some things after I got back from the library. (They re in town and have DSL Internet access. I have two options out here in the
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 3 1:50 PM
                          --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina"
                          > <merskine2@...>
                          > wrote:

                          > >
                          > > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the
                          > Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                          > 2006, 11:15
                          > > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23
                          > Gem,.. so I think
                          > still
                          > > close enough to affect each other,...
                          >
                          >
                          > Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are
                          > better than that
                          > (a more accurate location).


                          Had to eat lunch and do some things after I got back
                          from the library. (They're in town and have DSL
                          Internet access. I have two options out here in the
                          country: dial-up, which is interruption-prone and
                          usually slow, sometimes to the point where it's almost
                          as good as having no connection at all; and broadband
                          through my satellite TV provider, which would cost me
                          about $100 a month after installation costs, plus I'd
                          be locked into a contract that entails a hefty
                          cancellation fee.)

                          Anyway, the mudslide you refer to occurred on February
                          17, 2006, at 11:15 a.m. AWST, in Guinsaugon, Leyte
                          province, Philippines (10N21/125E07).

                          There's several alignments in this chart having to do
                          with death and bereavement.

                          Algol is aligned with the Ascendant of this chart at
                          26 Taurus 50. Moon at 10 Libra 57 is aligned with
                          Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis), and Mars is aligned
                          with Alcyone (Eta Tauri, in the Pleiades). Also, Vesta
                          is aligned with Mirzam (Beta Canis Majoris, known as
                          The Announcer): with these disasters, you may find
                          survivors, and you may not. The Midheaven at 18
                          Aquarius 24 is tightly conjunct Neptune, and both are
                          aligned with Sualocin (Alpha Delphini). Maybe that
                          indicates the tantalizing prospect of survivors (or
                          particular people surviving).

                          The Ascendant is also aligned with Alpha Caeli, in
                          Caelum the Sculptor's Tools (digging into the mud a
                          little bit at a time, making slow, painstaking and
                          frustrating progress).

                          Also, you have Venus aligned with Dheneb (Zeta
                          Aquilae), Pluto aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the
                          Butterfly Nebula) and Pallas aligned with Polis (Mu
                          Sagittarii), indicating the rescuers and their
                          efforts.

                          Moon is also aligned with Gienah Ghurab (Gamma Corvi,
                          in Corvus the Crow--scavenging or recovery). Mercury
                          aligned with Jih (Kappa Pegasi, in Pegasus' foreleg) =
                          "kicking the bucket," so to speak; giving up. The
                          rescuers eventually gave up. The whole town may be
                          given up on, not rebuilt or resettled.

                          Venus is also aligned with Lucida Octantis (Nu
                          Octantis, in Octans the Octans--probably indicating
                          the experts consulted in determining the cause of the
                          slide).

                          Ceres is aligned with Al Thalamain I (Iota Aquilae,
                          one of "the two ostriches") and Terebellum (Omega
                          Sagittarii). Juno is aligned with Rigel (Beta Orionis,
                          linked to education) and Chiron with Bos (Rho
                          Capricorni, maybe = making something happen quick or
                          raising something to a higher level or upping the
                          ante).

                          That could mean this tragedy is an object lesson.

                          http://www.gadr.giees.uncc.edu/hzeventdetails.cfm?ID=58

                          "A large part of the mountain, Mount Guinsaugon, has
                          collapsed. Experts said the mudslide was probably
                          caused by two weeks of exceptionally heavy rainfall.
                          There had been a small earthquake in the area earlier
                          in the day, but seismologists said they did not
                          believe it was strong enough to cause the mudslide.

                          "Some people angrily blamed illegal logging for
                          destabilising the area. The local MP, Roger Mercado,
                          said it was the result of logging and mining 30 years
                          ago, but local residents had ignored warnings to
                          leave.
                          'They would not evacuate,' he said. 'This is the
                          effect of the logging before. Every time it rains,
                          there are flash floods.' Many of the village's
                          residents did leave the area last week, but most had
                          returned home after the rains eased.

                          "Rene Solidum, director of the Philippine Institute of
                          Volcanology and Seismology, said: 'The area could have
                          really been ready for a landslide because of the
                          rain.'"


                          Mark A. Holmes





                          __________________________________________________
                          Do You Yahoo!?
                          Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • Martina
                          Thanks Mark,... yeah you are right about having TIME!!! Limited for me these days too. I ll save your comments with the chart! I m going to have to work on my
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 3 5:46 PM
                            Thanks Mark,... yeah you are right about having TIME!!!
                            Limited for me these days too. I''ll save your comments with the chart!
                            I'm going to have to work on my programs!
                            Martina
                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.