TNPs and fixed stars

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
      TNPs and fixed stars

      Martina sent:

      I've heard that one shouldn't use the TNPs with stars,.. however, if I put
      them in right,.... Hades is conj Al Hecka at the moment, and Pluto is Conj
      Kelb Alrai (lightning struck tower),.. Admetus conj Zaurak and Capulus (no
      idea) ,...no guarantees on my star placements! Al Hecka looks pretty
      grim,.....

      ====================
      Please ignore the silly statement that TNPs shouldn't be used with fixed stars.

      Anal nonsense (IMNSHO)

      I haven't done any work with mine disasters, but I would think Admetos should be in it --
      it has to do with enclosed spaces; also the Galactic Center is a black hole, and that sounds
      like a mine!

      Love, Diana

      PS: yes, Al Hecka can get unprettily grim.

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • Martina
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
        TNPs and fixed stars
        Hi Diana,.. I'm relieved you don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I wasn't sure whether it was because there was no belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no doubt in my mind they exist (somehow!)

        I must revise my last statement though,....  (serves me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have the facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)

        This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad, sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would be responsible for some of them!!

        I decided to look at an event called the Frank Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain down and crushed a town. I went through there a few years ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the event took place in 1903, but still looks like new destruction around there.
        Heres a timeline of the event,....
        http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.

        Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta, Canada.
        MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
        The interesting thing though is the event is obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.

        Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had 11.Pi 7'09''

        Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49

        Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot spot, huh? Or maybe 23-25 Fixed in general,....

        I thought that maybe the time would show something on the angles,... but maybe the 4:10 am time is just when it gets noticed, and some sort of cascade failure is happening in the mountain.

        Mars is fairly close to the Uranus-Admetus point, but sort of out of range (4 degees),.. but it is counterparallel Medusa (an event that stops you dead.)

        There are quite a few interesting little connections, mostly with asteroids,.. like Pluto-Paradise-Osiris-Toro-Atlantis (violent "disaster" causing death) and Hades-House-Cupido-a (Cupido-a is the "look" of something,.... so a Hades event that changed the look of the houses,.. ie- all gone,...) But I did think it was sort of "coincidental" about the Uranus, Pluto placements.

        So,.. any more dates and places?? I'm getting interested!! And if anyone is ever around Calgary, Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own "presence".

        Martina

      • Martina
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
          TNPs and fixed stars
          PS,.. if the Galactic Core is responsible,.. we are in for it with Pluto landing smack on it!!
          More bad earthquakes maybe??
          Martina
        • Morgana
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
            TNPs and fixed stars

            Martina,

            Great post on the Frank slide.   Those aspects are scary considering the devastation of Frank and its townspeople.

            Having lived not far from there in the last ten years I can assure you that it is a very uncomfortable feeling to be flying out of the area, or to be driving at the foot of those mountains.  When you look down at the top of those mountains flying low because of the take off from the airport close by,  and see shale and gravel, it certainly gives you the ‘willies’ as you pass through the Frank area.

            Should we be paying attention to Mt. St. Helens rumbling lately, or Yellowstone with these aspects so similar to the other destruction?

            Morgana

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
              TNPs and fixed stars
              Hi Morgana,..
              I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.
              Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit
              in that place (and a few others)
              Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on these days,...
              Martina
            • Morgana
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                TNPs and fixed stars

                Martina there was a small earthquake close to Mt. St. Helens a couple of days ago and it is definitely blowing a bit right now.   Yellowstone too could blow, time of course not known.  Course I live in Vancouver which is on the edge of the North American plate which is being squeezed/jarred by the Pacific plate; huge earthquake could take us out any time.   One never knows when any of this will happen.

                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                  TNPs and fixed stars
                  Yup,.. or hurricanes, or tsnamis, or heat waves even.
                  I think these days, no matter where you live, anything can happen.
                  And I think recent events are showing us that we can't rely on help too quickly either.
                  I remember the last time St Helens blew,.. I was in WINNIPEG,.. half a continent away and there was ash and smoke in the air. Blew my mind how far it carried!!
                  Martina

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                    --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:

                    > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you
                    > don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I
                    > wasn't sure whether it was because there was no
                    > belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no doubt
                    > in my mind they exist (somehow!)
                    >
                    > I must revise my last statement though,.... (serves
                    > me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have the
                    > facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)
                    >
                    > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine
                    > blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in
                    > this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad,
                    > sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of
                    > cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions would
                    > be responsible for some of them!!

                    And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine
                    disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous
                    gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent coal
                    mine disaster in Tallmansville, West Virginia in which
                    only Randy McCloy got out alive, he and his co-workers
                    were overcome by carbon monoxide deep inside the mine.

                    > I decided to look at an event called the Frank
                    > Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain down
                    > and crushed a town. I went through there a few years
                    > ago, and was astonished at the size of the boulders
                    > and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the
                    > event took place in 1903, but still looks like new
                    > destruction around there.
                    > Heres a timeline of the event,....
                    > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm
                    > It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.
                    >
                    > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta,
                    > Canada.
                    > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among other
                    > things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most
                    > died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has
                    > Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE
                    > of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
                    > The interesting thing though is the event is
                    > obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and
                    > explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same
                    > place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
                    > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46 Sag,Had
                    > 11.Pi 7'09''
                    >
                    > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
                    >
                    > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a hot
                    > spot, huh?

                    The Galactic Center is associated with creating
                    things. Creating destruction perhaps, or changing the
                    landscape.

                    [snip]

                    if anyone is ever around Calgary,
                    > Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an
                    > awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own
                    > "presence".

                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Slide

                    I just cast the chart for the Frank Slide.

                    Mercury is aligned with Algol and Vesta with Baten
                    Kaitos (Zeta Ceti; Robson mentions that this star is
                    connected with falls and blows, as well as compulsory
                    emigration--the town of Frank was evacuated). Also,
                    Uranus is aligned with Aculeus (Messier 6 Scorpii) and
                    Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                    survivors?)

                    Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                    didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

                    Ceres is aligned with the Outcast Star
                    (J090745.0+24507 Hydrae, a star discovered in 2005
                    which is leaving our galaxy). The houses destroyed in
                    Frank according to the Wikipedia article were on the
                    outskirts of town...

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006

                      > --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > TNPs and fixed starsHi Diana,.. I'm relieved you
                      > > don't think I should worry about star-TNP hits- I
                      > > wasn't sure whether it was because there was no
                      > > belief in TNPs or what! For my part, theres no
                      > doubt
                      > > in my mind they exist (somehow!)
                      > >
                      > > I must revise my last statement though,....
                      > (serves
                      > > me right,.. I'm always jumping in before I have
                      > the
                      > > facts,.. chalk it up to enthusiasm!!)
                      > >
                      > > This morning I saw on TV that the latest coal-mine
                      > > blast was caused by METHANE GAS,.. so Neptune in
                      > > this case might very well be part of it!! (my bad,
                      > > sorry!) I was thinking more along the lines of
                      > > cave-ins,.... duh,.. of course gas explosions
                      > would
                      > > be responsible for some of them!!
                      >
                      > And asphyxiation is also a factor in these mine
                      > disasters: the air runs out or there are poisonous
                      > gases like carbon monoxide present. In the recent
                      > coal
                      > mine disaster in Tallmansville, West Virginia in
                      > which
                      > only Randy McCloy got out alive, he and his
                      > co-workers
                      > were overcome by carbon monoxide deep inside the
                      > mine.
                      >

                      > > I decided to look at an event called the Frank
                      > > Slide,.. an event that brought a whole mountain
                      > down
                      > > and crushed a town. I went through there a few
                      > years
                      > > ago, and was astonished at the size of the
                      > boulders
                      > > and how far they'd rolled off the mountain,... the
                      > > event took place in 1903, but still looks like new
                      > > destruction around there.
                      > > Heres a timeline of the event,....
                      > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/goweezer/canada/frank.htm
                      > > It took 100 seconds to destroy the town.
                      > >
                      > > Date is April 29, 1903, 4:10 am Frank, Alberta,
                      > > Canada.
                      > > MC has a Neptune-Pandora-Aries Pt/Nodes (among
                      > other
                      > > things caught the entire town by surprise,.. most
                      > > died because they were sleeping,...) and Asc has
                      > > Pluto/Apollon,.... can't think of a better PICTURE
                      > > of this event than "earth spreading out!!"
                      > > The interesting thing though is the event is
                      > > obviously The Uranus-Admetus pair, ( "sudden" and
                      > > explosive burial!!).... that show up in the same
                      > > place that Pluto Hades do now on the 90 dial.
                      > > Then,.... Ur 25.Sag17'42'' Now, Pluto 25 46
                      > Sag,Had
                      > > 11.Pi 7'09''
                      > >
                      > > Then Adm 23 .Pi49'0 , now Hades at 24 Gem 49
                      > >
                      > > Soooo,.... seems like 25 Sag might be a bit of a
                      > hot
                      > > spot, huh?
                      >
                      > The Galactic Center is associated with creating
                      > things. Creating destruction perhaps, or changing
                      > the
                      > landscape.

                      There are a number of other objects being aligned with
                      in this chart that are also being aligned with at this
                      time (or have been recently).

                      Saturn aligned with Chi Cygni and Markarian 409;
                      Chiron is aligned with them now. (Markarian 409,
                      destruction; Chi Cygni, self-damage: in this case,
                      building a town in a landslide-prone area). Chiron may
                      mean circumstances are trying to tell us something or
                      there are valuable lessons to be had (having to do
                      with mine safety, building in areas prone to tectonic
                      activity or hurricanes, the proper setting up and
                      maintaining of flood control systems, or global
                      warming).

                      Uranus in the Frank Slide chart is aligned with the
                      Box Nebula, the Garden-Sprinkler Nebula, the Hyman's
                      Burper pulsar, the Mouse Pulsar, Thackeray's Planetary
                      Nebula and the Silkworm Nebula. Pluto is or has been
                      recently aligned with them now. (Box Nebula = box
                      meaning coffin; Hyman's Burper = a disturbance on the
                      earth; Mouse Pulsar = something little moving beneath
                      something; Silkworm Nebula = knitting one's own
                      shroud, the worm turning, devoured or destroyed from
                      within; Thackeray's Planetary = doing what one has to
                      do to live on the planet.)

                      > [snip]
                      >
                      > if anyone is ever around Calgary,
                      > > Alberta, the Frank Slide isn't that far and its an
                      > > awesome and creepy sight. Definitely has its own
                      > > "presence".
                      >
                      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Slide
                      >
                      > I just cast the chart for the Frank Slide.
                      >
                      > Mercury is aligned with Algol and Vesta with Baten
                      > Kaitos (Zeta Ceti; Robson mentions that this star is
                      > connected with falls and blows, as well as
                      > compulsory
                      > emigration--the town of Frank was evacuated). Also,
                      > Uranus is aligned with Aculeus (Messier 6 Scorpii)
                      > and
                      > Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                      > survivors?)
                      >
                      > Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                      > didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
                      >
                      > Ceres is aligned with the Outcast Star
                      > (J090745.0+24507 Hydrae, a star discovered in 2005
                      > which is leaving our galaxy). The houses destroyed
                      > in
                      > Frank according to the Wikipedia article were on the
                      > outskirts of town...

                      Pluto on Hoedus I and II ("The Kids," Zeta and Eta
                      Aurigae): a nasty and unforeseen event, like cosmic
                      mischief.

                      Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                      people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                        Okay here is where I'm a weirdo because I did a rather long look at
                        the outer planets not long ago, and I found more connection to Uranus
                        with gases than with Neptune, Ether came into popularity for surgical
                        use with uranus, liquid drug use like Morphine and Laudnum (both
                        opiates) became popular with discovery of Neptune.

                        I know I"m in the minority on that one, but when I started doing a
                        timeline of what was happening during the years of discovery of each
                        very different things came to light than what is portrayed about
                        them. the only thing I find appropriately tied to Uranus is
                        Chaos,Everything else is suspect to me and with neptune I tie, drugs,
                        computer programming (Lady Ada wrote her programs at the same time
                        Neptune was discovered also neptune first one discovered
                        Mathematically, not by visual surprise, which ties it mroe to
                        programming I think) Music/arts and liquid, electricity(theory),
                        maxwell Equations, the era of Tesla and Edison Ends with the
                        discovery of Pluto. In fact Edisons last patent was applied for and
                        approved in 1930.

                        The first TV show and Plutonium tied to Pluto.

                        okay well just my 2 bits I guess. MissB

                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                          St helens was spitting some steam just the other day, she's certainly
                          an Active volcanoe, so I wouldnt want to live to close. MissB

                          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:

                          > TNPs and fixed starsHi Morgana,..
                          > I thought it was just me that got the willies from that place.
                          > Yes,.. theres a certain sense that there is some implacable spirit
                          > in that place (and a few others)
                          > Don't know about St Helen's, but I think anywhere thats a little
                          iffy and unstable these days,.. well, a bit of warning and I'd be out
                          like a shot! Just seems like too much earth/weather changes going on
                          these days,...
                          > Martina

                        • Derek Reveres
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 2, 2006
                            Uranus is the God of the Sky, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to
                            associate gases with Uranus, as the ancients would have seen gases as being
                            basically Aerial in nature

                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                              Thanks for looking Mark.

                              > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                              > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.

                              Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug their way out.
                              After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still alive, but it
                              died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
                              76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around there,..
                              only 12 bodies ever found.
                              There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17 miners.

                              "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a cracking sound
                              like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre high, 915
                              metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet) wedge of
                              the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres (2,300
                              feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg (one
                              hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto the town of
                              Frank. "

                              >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                              >> survivors?)

                              I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just looks like
                              a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big as BIG
                              houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much grows,.... it
                              almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!

                              >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                              >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).

                              Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners found the
                              place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it fell from
                              the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that dumb! The
                              local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain, they said it
                              was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-deception,..
                              "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig themselves
                              out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with poisonous
                              gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The various
                              stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion, etc seems
                              to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped there with
                              some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish perhaps?
                              Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well as "buried", "underneath",
                              "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if you look
                              at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune would be more
                              gassed to death,...

                              I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb, 2006, 11:15
                              am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think still
                              close enough to affect each other,... Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
                              mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad change of
                              fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
                              MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
                              The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there is
                              MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed. MC conj
                              Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water things,....Pll
                              Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd guess a BIG
                              water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with star stuff
                              through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize for the
                              scarcity of info!!

                              Martina
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                                wrote:

                                > Thanks for looking Mark.
                                >
                                > > Sun on the Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cassiopeiae): some
                                > > people dug or tunneled their way out of the rubble.
                                >
                                > Yes!,.. there were 17 miners trapped in the mountain that dug
                                their way out.
                                > After a month they actually found one of the mine horses still
                                alive, but it
                                > died shortly after because of an overdose of oats and brandy.
                                > 76 known dead , possibility of up to 50 more people camped around
                                there,..
                                > only 12 bodies ever found.
                                > There were only 23 people in the path that survived, plus the 17
                                miners.

                                > "100 seconds later, it was all over. Survivors described a
                                cracking sound
                                > like cannon fire echoing throughout the mountains. A 640 metre
                                high, 915
                                > metre wide, 152 metre thick (2,100 feet by 3,000 feet by 500 feet)
                                wedge of
                                > the eastern slope of Turtle Mountain gave way and slid 700 metres
                                (2,300
                                > feet) down the mountain side. An estimated 182,000,000,000,000 kg
                                (one
                                > hundred million tons) of limestone slid into the valley and onto
                                the town of
                                > Frank. "
                                >

                                > >> Pallas with Procyon (did they use dogs to look for
                                > >> survivors?)
                                >
                                > I'm not sure, maybe,... It was a shale mountain,..... so it just
                                looks like
                                > a fall of gravel on the mountain,.. and below it boulders as big
                                as BIG
                                > houses,.. its actually pretty stunning, and still nothing much
                                grows,.... it
                                > almost seems as if theres nowhere to look!
                                > >>
                                > >> Neptune is aligned with Propus (Eta Geminorum) (they
                                > >> didn't think something like this could happen [?]).
                                >
                                > Well, geez,... I don't see how they could help it. The miners
                                found the
                                > place easy to mine because "they just shoveled the gravel as it
                                fell from
                                > the ceiling". Duh!! Even in 1903 they couldn't have been that
                                dumb! The
                                > local Indians would never sleep in the shadow of the mountain,
                                they said it
                                > was evil and it "moved". Maybe just a real good case of self-
                                deception,..
                                > "can't happen to us!!" As well when the miners were trying to dig
                                themselves
                                > out, they were aware that some upper chambers were filling with
                                poisonous
                                > gas, and the shafts were filling with water below them,... The
                                various
                                > stories of the people that escaped because of "whims", confusion,
                                etc seems
                                > to verge on a sense of precognition, so perhaps Neptune helped
                                there with
                                > some survivors,... Would Propus be considered a little foolish
                                perhaps?

                                Maybe more like arrogant or presumptuous? (Robson says "violence,
                                pride, overconfidence, and shamelessness.") And Eric Morse says it
                                gives "the ability to express ideas in reasonable and acceptable
                                ways which win because of their manifest intelligence."

                                http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Propus.html

                                So maybe they left Frank when there was no rational reason to leave
                                and made it sound like it made sense (especially in hindsight?)

                                > Oh,... Admetus means suffocation as well
                                as "buried", "underneath",
                                > "stopped",.. so "just for fun" keep an eye on where Admetus is if
                                you look
                                > at some more of these cave-in type charts,... I guess Neptune
                                would be more
                                > gassed to death,...
                                >
                                > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                                2006, 11:15
                                > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23 Gem,.. so I think
                                still
                                > close enough to affect each other,...

                                Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are better than that
                                (a more accurate location).

                                Admetus at 22 Tau at this point (slow
                                > mover)- its with Icarus-Nemesis-Pandora- Fortuna, surprisingly bad
                                change of
                                > fortune I'm assuming,....with death and suffocation,.... Parallel
                                > MUFRED,...?? Don't know what that ones about.
                                > The trigger on this one seem to be the MC,.. so the lineup there
                                is
                                > MC-Neptune-Jupiter-Toro-Damocles-Posiedon-A all around 17 Fixed.
                                MC conj
                                > Sualocin which seems to be aligned with Neptune, water
                                things,....Pll
                                > Muliphien which seems to be about dogs (??) with a Nep-Jup I'd
                                guess a BIG
                                > water problem as the root of this one,.... Not real happy with
                                star stuff
                                > through my programs and severly lacking in meanings,.... apologize
                                for the
                                > scarcity of info!!

                                Anne Wright's site is very informative (it's in the Links section),
                                and then you can search the archives of this list. It's not huge and
                                cumbersome like Centaurs. Bernadette's fixed-star book is very good,
                                if you have it.

                                Someday, I think, I'll have more fixed-star meanings on my own site.
                                Right now I just have a limited selection of galactic points.

                                So many things to do and not enough time to do it all in...

                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                                  --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina"
                                  > <merskine2@...>
                                  > wrote:

                                  > > I'm looking at a Mudslide chart for the
                                  > Phillipines,... 17 Feb,
                                  > 2006, 11:15
                                  > > am, Leyte,......... Pluto at 26 Sag, Hades at 23
                                  > Gem,.. so I think
                                  > still
                                  > > close enough to affect each other,...
                                  >

                                  > Give me a minute and I can get you angles that are
                                  > better than that
                                  > (a more accurate location).

                                  Had to eat lunch and do some things after I got back
                                  from the library. (They're in town and have DSL
                                  Internet access. I have two options out here in the
                                  country: dial-up, which is interruption-prone and
                                  usually slow, sometimes to the point where it's almost
                                  as good as having no connection at all; and broadband
                                  through my satellite TV provider, which would cost me
                                  about $100 a month after installation costs, plus I'd
                                  be locked into a contract that entails a hefty
                                  cancellation fee.)

                                  Anyway, the mudslide you refer to occurred on February
                                  17, 2006, at 11:15 a.m. AWST, in Guinsaugon, Leyte
                                  province, Philippines (10N21/125E07).

                                  There's several alignments in this chart having to do
                                  with death and bereavement.

                                  Algol is aligned with the Ascendant of this chart at
                                  26 Taurus 50. Moon at 10 Libra 57 is aligned with
                                  Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis), and Mars is aligned
                                  with Alcyone (Eta Tauri, in the Pleiades). Also, Vesta
                                  is aligned with Mirzam (Beta Canis Majoris, known as
                                  The Announcer): with these disasters, you may find
                                  survivors, and you may not. The Midheaven at 18
                                  Aquarius 24 is tightly conjunct Neptune, and both are
                                  aligned with Sualocin (Alpha Delphini). Maybe that
                                  indicates the tantalizing prospect of survivors (or
                                  particular people surviving).

                                  The Ascendant is also aligned with Alpha Caeli, in
                                  Caelum the Sculptor's Tools (digging into the mud a
                                  little bit at a time, making slow, painstaking and
                                  frustrating progress).

                                  Also, you have Venus aligned with Dheneb (Zeta
                                  Aquilae), Pluto aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii, the
                                  Butterfly Nebula) and Pallas aligned with Polis (Mu
                                  Sagittarii), indicating the rescuers and their
                                  efforts.

                                  Moon is also aligned with Gienah Ghurab (Gamma Corvi,
                                  in Corvus the Crow--scavenging or recovery). Mercury
                                  aligned with Jih (Kappa Pegasi, in Pegasus' foreleg) =
                                  "kicking the bucket," so to speak; giving up. The
                                  rescuers eventually gave up. The whole town may be
                                  given up on, not rebuilt or resettled.

                                  Venus is also aligned with Lucida Octantis (Nu
                                  Octantis, in Octans the Octans--probably indicating
                                  the experts consulted in determining the cause of the
                                  slide).

                                  Ceres is aligned with Al Thalamain I (Iota Aquilae,
                                  one of "the two ostriches") and Terebellum (Omega
                                  Sagittarii). Juno is aligned with Rigel (Beta Orionis,
                                  linked to education) and Chiron with Bos (Rho
                                  Capricorni, maybe = making something happen quick or
                                  raising something to a higher level or upping the
                                  ante).

                                  That could mean this tragedy is an object lesson.

                                  http://www.gadr.giees.uncc.edu/hzeventdetails.cfm?ID=58

                                  "A large part of the mountain, Mount Guinsaugon, has
                                  collapsed. Experts said the mudslide was probably
                                  caused by two weeks of exceptionally heavy rainfall.
                                  There had been a small earthquake in the area earlier
                                  in the day, but seismologists said they did not
                                  believe it was strong enough to cause the mudslide.

                                  "Some people angrily blamed illegal logging for
                                  destabilising the area. The local MP, Roger Mercado,
                                  said it was the result of logging and mining 30 years
                                  ago, but local residents had ignored warnings to
                                  leave.
                                  'They would not evacuate,' he said. 'This is the
                                  effect of the logging before. Every time it rains,
                                  there are flash floods.' Many of the village's
                                  residents did leave the area last week, but most had
                                  returned home after the rains eased.

                                  "Rene Solidum, director of the Philippine Institute of
                                  Volcanology and Seismology, said: 'The area could have
                                  really been ready for a landslide because of the
                                  rain.'"

                                • Martina
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
                                    Thanks Mark,... yeah you are right about having TIME!!!
                                    Limited for me these days too. I''ll save your comments with the chart!
                                    I'm going to have to work on my programs!
                                    Martina