Re: [thefixedstars] Coal Miner Incidents

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 1, 2006
      Maybe its been because Pluto and Hades have been in Opp for a while now,..
      Pluto as being underground, and Hades as being "terrible things",...
      Are there some dates and times? Might shed some light on it.
      Admetus is pretty slow and one of its meanings is buried, suffocated,...

      Yeah, I know not everyone uses Hades,.. but they've been in closer contact
      off and on for a few years now. Anyone noticing the Pluto transits are amped
      up lately,..and they never seem to act as "positive transformation" any
      more??
      Pluto and Hades as awful power struggles as well and the price of power
      (Pluto) putting us all in the poorhouse (Hades),... I think you hit it on
      the head with the price of energy going up, Mark,.. a lot of old and
      possibly more dangerous mines are opening up again because its suddenly
      feasible (ie, moneymaking) to work them again.

      If it were Neptune, I think there might be more instances of oil rig
      disasters, water disasters,...(granted, been lots of those too) 2nd reason I
      don't think its Neptune is because it was pretty much stuck in the same
      place for a long time, at 15 Aq,...but now its finally moving again,...

      Then again,... some of this might be just because of all the earth
      changes,.. volcanoes, tons of earthquakes,...I had Google Earth on my
      machine for a while,.. you could get an overlay of all the fault areas,..
      cripes,.. Earth looked like it could shatter with one well placed bomb.
      Maybe whats happening is that a lot of things are shifting faster than they
      are checking as well,...

      I've heard that one shouldn't use the TNPs with stars,.. however, if I put
      them in right,.... Hades is conj Al Hecka at the moment, and Pluto is Conj
      Kelb Alrai (lightning struck tower),.. Admetus conj Zaurak and Capulus (no
      idea) ,...no guarantees on my star placements! Al Hecka looks pretty
      grim,.....

      (and hi all,.. I've been so busy at work I've neglected this list, but
      things are easing off a bit now! Hope I have a bit of time to get back into
      it!!)

      Martina
    • PeterKecskés
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 2, 2006
        Dear everyone !
        Has anyone done some research on star ingresses or
        knows some materials on the subject ?
        I'm asking, because someone has written on this list
        one or two of them and I'm just started my own
        research, which seems to be an exhaustible one. It's
        an inexhaustible subject for mundane astrologers!
        All the Best, Peter Kecskés

        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 2, 2006
          Peter the Ingress charts need to be done in reference to a place,
          for instance if you were doing an Ingress chart for the US, you
          would do the chart for Sun at 0 degrees of Aries, Capricorn, Cancer
          or Libra (the cardinal points) for WAshington DC, that is your
          starting point. For the Person interested in Fixed stars you might
          want to look at what stars are rising on that day, etc. But if you
          are just getting into Ingress Charts, First find that 0 degree chart
          for the Place you are asking about, then lets chat.

          for instance next Ingress 21 June 2006, what PLACE did you have in
          Mind? happy to take a look. =)

          Beth

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Peter "Kecskés"

          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 2, 2006
            also there are a couple articles on Skyscript on Ingress charts.

            <terminusen@...> wrote:

            > Dear everyone !
            > Has anyone done some research on star ingresses or
            > knows some materials on the subject ?
            > I'm asking, because someone has written on this list
            > one or two of them and I'm just started my own
            > research, which seems to be an exhaustible one. It's
            > an inexhaustible subject for mundane astrologers!
            > All the Best, Peter Kecskés

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • skar mkhan
            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 2, 2006
              Beth...
              Péter is asking about star ingresses into Tropical signs through precession, not the Sun's ingress.

              Message 6 of 23 , Jun 2, 2006
                Well heck, I know nothing about that, please enlighten me a bit,
                thanks, Beth

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "skar mkhan" <kergezerge@...>

                Message 7 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006

                  > Well heck, I know nothing about that, please enlighten me a bit,
                  > thanks, Beth

                  I believe he's talking about stars moving from one sign to another by
                  precession and maybe changing in influence when they do.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "skar mkhan" <kergezerge@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Beth...
                  > > Péter is asking about star ingresses into Tropical signs through
                  > precession,
                  > > not the Sun's ingress.
                  > >

                  > > 2006/6/3, msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@>:
                  > > >

                  > > > for instance next Ingress 21 June 2006, what PLACE did you have in
                  > > > Mind? happy to take a look. =)

                • Derek Reveres
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                    I don't know much about stars in general- I'm here mostly to learn- but my
                    understanding is that the influence of a star is not dependent on the Sign.
                    I don't think the definition of a star would change as it moves from one
                    sign to another. If anything, I would imagine it would be the definition of
                    the Tropical signs that might change a bit.

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                      --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:

                      > I don't know much about stars in general- I'm here
                      > mostly to learn- but my
                      > understanding is that the influence of a star is not
                      > dependent on the Sign.
                      > I don't think the definition of a star would change
                      > as it moves from one
                      > sign to another. If anything, I would imagine it
                      > would be the definition of
                      > the Tropical signs that might change a bit.

                      Diana, Bernadette, anybody--do any of you have
                      evidence that the influence of fixed stars change as
                      they precess from one sign to another?

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      > >From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
                      > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                      > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Star Ingresses
                      > >Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 07:25:37 -0000
                      > >
                      > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
                      > <msbhavens1@...> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Well heck, I know nothing about that, please
                      > enlighten me a bit,
                      > > > thanks, Beth
                      > >
                      > >I believe he's talking about stars moving from one
                      > sign to another by
                      > >precession and maybe changing in influence when
                      > they do.

                    • Martina
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                        The "definition" of a star wouldn't change, but the way it "acts" might.
                        So say a theres a "death star",.. the deaths might be by water in one place
                        but by fire in another. Just like the Sun is always the "self", but by sign
                        it might be brave, sensitive, selfish,.... (and of course with what else
                        hits!)
                        Martina
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@...> wrote:

                          > The "definition" of a star wouldn't change, but the way it "acts"
                          might.
                          > So say a theres a "death star",.. the deaths might be by water in
                          one place
                          > but by fire in another. Just like the Sun is always the "self", but
                          by sign
                          > it might be brave, sensitive, selfish,.... (and of course with what
                          else
                          > hits!)
                          > Martina

                          Yes, that's what I was thinking about. Like in Algol's case, instead
                          of neck injuries when the star is in Taurus (losing one's head), once
                          it precesses into Gemini, injuries to the arms, hands and shoulders
                          (losing one's arms or hands).

                          Message 12 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                            well .....I dont think that would be quite right since Algol has
                            always represented the dismembered head of medusa, perhaps more air
                            related deaths as opposed to earth related deaths? and since it
                            precesses about 2 degrees a century 1300 years ago it would have been
                            in Aries, and it was still Algol and death by strangulation,
                            decapitation, etc. then. though I would say that there were some
                            interesting changes going on in the world in the 9th century CE

                            hmmmmm where was Algol when henry the 8th was around, he was
                            certainly not nice to the necks of his wives... MissB

                            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > The "definition" of a star wouldn't change, but the way it "acts"
                            > might.
                            > > So say a theres a "death star",.. the deaths might be by water in
                            > one place
                            > > but by fire in another. Just like the Sun is always the "self",
                            but
                            > by sign
                            > > it might be brave, sensitive, selfish,.... (and of course with
                            what
                            > else
                            > > hits!)
                            > > Martina
                            >
                            > Yes, that's what I was thinking about. Like in Algol's case,
                            instead
                            > of neck injuries when the star is in Taurus (losing one's head),
                            once
                            > it precesses into Gemini, injuries to the arms, hands and shoulders
                            > (losing one's arms or hands).
                            >
                            > Mark A. Holmes

                          • PeterKecskés
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                              In my opinion It's like a great symphony with the
                              stellar influences as "higher beings command" and with
                              the tropical signs as the instruments and with more
                              "down-to-earth" effects, and the combination of both
                              gives one a very special, detailed view, All the best,
                              and thanks for your replies, Peter Kecskés

                              > --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > > I don't know much about stars in general- I'm here
                              > > mostly to learn- but my
                              > > understanding is that the influence of a star is
                              > not
                              > > dependent on the Sign.
                              > > I don't think the definition of a star would
                              > change
                              > > as it moves from one
                              > > sign to another. If anything, I would imagine it
                              > > would be the definition of
                              > > the Tropical signs that might change a bit.
                              >

                              > Diana, Bernadette, anybody--do any of you have
                              > evidence that the influence of fixed stars change as
                              > they precess from one sign to another?
                              >

                              > Mark A. Holmes
                              >

                              > > >From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
                              > > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                              > > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Star Ingresses
                              > > >Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 07:25:37 -0000
                              > > >
                              > > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,

                              > > enlighten me a bit,
                              > > >
                              > > >I believe he's talking about stars moving from
                              > one
                              > > sign to another by
                              > > >precession and maybe changing in influence when
                              > > they do.

                              > protection around
                              > http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • PeterKecskés
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jun 3, 2006
                                To make it clear, I'm referring to the precessional
                                ingresses of stars into tropical signs ! Any ideas ?
                                All the best Péter Kecskés

                                Message 15 of 23 , Jun 4, 2006
                                  --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                                  > hmmmmm where was Algol when henry the 8th was
                                  > around, he was
                                  > certainly not nice to the necks of his wives...
                                  > MissB

                                  Henry VIII of England
                                  June 28, 1491
                                  London

                                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England

                                  Algol doesn't seem to be active in Henry's chart, but
                                  (when using noon LMT to set up the chart) he has Venus
                                  and South Node aligned with Ain (Epsilon Tauri, aka
                                  Northern Bull's Eye); Pluto aligned with Khambalia
                                  (Lambda Virginis); Juno aligned with Procyon; and
                                  North Node aligned with Han (Zeta Ophiuchi), all of
                                  which, it seems to me, reflect his marriage history
                                  pretty well.

                                • Astrocalypse
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jun 4, 2006

                                    From: "Mark Andrew Holmes" <mahtezcatpoc@...>

                                    > Henry VIII of England
                                    > June
                                    28, 1491
                                    > London

                                    I should look into Starlight more often :-).  BB gives his birthtime as 8:48 am LMT, Greenwich.

                                    Despite the fact that he had nothing in Scorpio, you can just see that he had the Heart of the Scorpion <g>.   All it took was to add Scheat ;-).

                                        Antares culminating as ¨ Venus is On Nadir orb 00 mins 25 secs -

                                        Antares on nadir as ¨ Venus is Culminating orb 01 mins 48 secs -

                                        Scheat setting as ¥ Sun is Culminating orb 01 mins 33 secs -

                                    *****

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jun 4, 2006
                                      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astrocalypse"
                                      <astrocalypse@...> wrote:

> [...]

                                      8:45 a.m. LAT (Local Apparent Time), from a birth record, according to
                                      Lois Rodden's *Astro-Data II.* (p. 313).

                                      And this date is Old Style, BTW.

                                      > Despite the fact that he had nothing in Scorpio, you can just see
                                      that he had the Heart of the Scorpion <g>. All it took was to add
                                      Scheat ;-).

                                      > Antares culminating as ¨ Venus is On Nadir orb 00 mins 25 secs -
                                      >
                                      > Antares on nadir as ¨ Venus is Culminating orb 01 mins 48 secs -
                                      >
                                      > Scheat setting as ¥ Sun is Culminating orb 01 mins 33 secs -

                                      And using a 1 00' orb, you can see that, on top of everything else, he
                                      had Prima Hyadum (Gamma Tauri) aligned with his Midheaven.

                                      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/PrimaHyadum.html