Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Corrected list inception data /2nd part

  • betelgeuse
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 27, 2005
      hi,

      Now I see I had prepared two pages so as to show all the stars,  then
      here is the second part, showing aspects for stars approx from libra to
      piscis

      kindly,
      alhena

      250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      Abrí tu cuenta aquí
    • Astrocalypse
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 2 4:41 PM
        Ariondys,

        Thank you for the response.  I don't always read all the posts myself and as you say, don't always answer in good time but I do try to be careful about who says what 'cause misunderstanding do arise on the net.

        I have got both scales conjunct something in my chart, they are both involved with midpoints aspects too, as well as the opposite angles, so I do see all sides of a story, generally, very much so !

        Cal