Re: Algol/Diana

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 9:12 PM
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-
      stars@i...> wrote:
      > > Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 9:18:22 +1000
      > > From: "Heather" <HeatherCam@s...>
      > >Subject: Re: Algol
      >
      > Heather wrote:
      >
      > >Have read with much interest all these posts on Algol.
      >
      > >For what it is worth,
      > >I have Algol conjuncting my North Node in the 6th house.
      > >Had a long operation (5 hrs under anaesthetic)
      > >on my ear for an ear drum replacement at age of 22;
      > >2 out of 10 chance to be successful
      > >and it was. During my pregancy (only one) I had
      > >a red lump grow on my third eye area, to have it
      > >sliced off with the knife after the birth. Had ugly
      > >black stitches for my wee babe to see.
      >
      > <big snip>
      >
      > Wow, what an extraordinary and difficult journey you have
      > had! So glad you have conquered the difficulties!
      >
      > I love the part about your daughter's costume...

      I think somehow I intuited it was going to be a tough life
      because as a babe, I didn't walk till later. Much older with
      ear/balance problems I fell to the ground a lot. Yet I am a very
      mobile person...being a sag rising I walk alot, and love travelling.
      Natal lacks earth, although have earth house 10 tenanted, so the NN-
      Algol has been an integral part of getting earthed I suppose.
      Esoteric ruler of Sag. is Earth, so somehow beyond it all, I made it.

      Yes it was a spectacular costume and a teacher asked for a loan years
      later but alas we had sent it off to the rubbish tip by then.

      love and goodwill,
      Heather