algol article

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2006
      algol article

      Hi

      I once wrote an article on Algol for the NCGR Journal - if you'd like it, send me a private e-mail
      (or Mark, do you want it for the archive?)

      Love, Diana

      PS: I just remembered it's on my website:
      Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2006
        thanks I like to read articles on fixed stars. I mean, about one at a
        time, where you get a better feel for a particular star! especially
        the main royal ones, or ones that were more prominent in one culture
        than another type thing.

        MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-

        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2006
          stars@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I once wrote an article on Algol for the NCGR Journal - if you'd
          like it,
          > send me a private e-mail
          > (or Mark, do you want it for the archive?)

          Fine with me. Go ahead and upload it. Or do you want to post it?