Algol

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 86 , May 17, 2006
      Just a thought, and NOT because I endorse it !! May be the fear is one of
      the reasons why in the old days babies got sent to the monasteries (or
      whatever). That would also be an Algol event.

      Not that you are asking for it, imo the possible channels for the Algol
      energy is allowing the child to be creative (think Picasso) or be taught
      astrology (think Frawley), I haven't got in to hand but Diana posted other
      people with Algol prominent a while back. Have a look for ideas...

      Certainly lots of gentle cuddles for the baby!

      Cal
      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com